Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Past the Breaking Point NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Past the Breaking Point EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPast the Breaking Point EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPast the Breaking Point EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Past the Breaking Point EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPast the Breaking Point EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Past the Breaking Point EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Past the Breaking Point EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Past the Breaking Point EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPast the Breaking Point EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPast the Breaking Point EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Past the Breaking Point EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Past the Breaking Point EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Past the Breaking Point EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPast the Breaking Point EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPast the Breaking Point EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Past the Breaking Point

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

Past the Breaking Point Empty
PostSubject: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Kymir walked into the house and closed the door. Looking around he gave a sigh. The house was empty, again. Every since the war he'd come home to an empty house. Kymir shook his head and went to sit on the couch. Pulling his bag off he searched through it until he found his book. Pulling out the book he started to read through it. He'd just gotten it from the bookstore today so he was really eager to read it. Reading had always been the only thing that kept him out of trouble. And with all the pockets he had picked he had enough to buy the book and lunch. As he read along he started to feel a bit of loneliness. There would be no Kazuya walking through the door from work anymore because the kid Kazuya didn't want to grow up. Maybe I should apologize, he thought. Maybe I was being selfish. Kymir shook his head. "All I wanted was..." He stopped and closed the book and looked at the glass table. "I knew I should have just kept to myself," he said before someone knocked on the door. Kymir blinked. He wasn't expecting Renma or Taske today, so who could it be. "Who is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 pm

It was about a day after Kymir and Kazuya had their fight, and Kazuya'd decided that he was going to stay away from the vallies. But in order to do that he needed supplies. He needed to get some stuff from his old place from when he was an adult. On the way to his house in the Death Valley, he first asked someone if they knew where the old Kage's house was, then he snagged a backpack from someone while they weren't looking and it was lying on the ground. Swinging it over his shoulder, he adjusted the straps and looked through it to see if there was anything useful. There were a few bucks in it and a couple notebooks which he threw away. There were a couple kunai and shuriken still in their packs in there, and Kazuya kept those. Walking to where he was told his house was, Kazuya knocked on the door hoping no one was there. When he heard Kymir's voice, he suddenly remembered that Kymir had used to live with him. Kazuya froze for a few seconds before answering. "It's Kazuya," he said, trying not to sound like he was there for some kind of friendly visit.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:15 pm

When he heard it was Kazuya, Kymir started to wish that he'd looked through the peephole or the blinds first. Taking a second to think about what he was going to do he opened the door. "Hang on," he said. He pushed up the stool that he kept near the door and climbed onto it so he could unlock and open the door. He was only three after all. Opening the door halfway he peeked out. "What do you want." He sounded uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Kazuya wondered what was taking Kymir so long after he heard him say hang on. Just what was he doing? Kazuya's gaze was off to the side when Kymir opened up the door and asked what he wanted. "I just came to get some stuff before I left," he said plainly, trying ont to sound angry. He was still angry with Kymir for what happened the other day, but he wasn't about to show it.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Kymir didn't want to fight with Kazuya anymore. Even though he didn't show it most of the time he was sort of glad Kazuya was a kid. That way they could spend more time with each other. But he needed the older Kazuya because he couldn't care for himself unless he was stealing from others. Kymir opened the door all the way. "Come in," he said. He was feeling a bit worried about Kazuya leaving. But he didn't want to argue. It was a first for him not to want to argue, but he had some feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he opened the door, glad that he wasn't trying to stop him. Kazuya walked in and looked around. He'd never actually been in this house since he was changed into a kid. Then he remembered something. He didn't know which room was his. He didn't want to go walking into Kymir's room by accident. He then looked at Kymir. "Uhm.....which room was mine?" he felt a little awkward about asking Kymir this, but he didn't want to seem like he was snooping around, and he didn't want to stay there any longer than he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Kymir was hiding ever bit of how upset he was about Kazuya's decision. He wanted to tell him not to do it. That he couldn't survive out there. That this wasn't the same world that Kazuya had grown up in before. But he held his tongue and showed Kazuya to his room. "Here," he said. He really didn't know what Kazuya possibly wanted here. All his clothes were adult size. He waited till Kazuya was in the room to put his hands in his pockets. "Um, you know you can just stay here right," he said. "I won't bother you or anything. You won't even know I'm here," he said. He wasn't pleading, he was making it seem like a random suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Kazuya followed Kymir as he lead him to his old room. He looked around, wondering if there was anything here he could use when he left. He went to the dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer. He was sure he would've kept some extra money around here somewhere. He stopped for a second as Kymir said that he could stay here and that he wouldn't bother Kazuya or anything. "Maybe you won't, but what about Satomi? What about the rest of the Death Valley? Are they gonna leave me alone too?" he said as he started looking through the drawer again, only to find nothing useful. He put that one back in and pulled out the next higher drawer. Maybe he kept spare money under his mattress or something.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Kymir rubbed his arm as Kazuya went on about who would bother him if he stayed around. Looking slightly hurt Kymir backed out the room and went and sat on the couch. Tears formed in his eyes but he wiped them away. Was he going to be alone all his life. He kicked his feet back and forth before standing up and walking to his own room. Searching through his stuff he grabbed a bag and went to Kazuya's room. "What are you looking for," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 pm

(awww, poor Kymir)

Kazuya kept looking through the drawers, not noticing that Kymir had left the room. He stopped searching when he smelled something peculiar. It had the faint scent of water, but it smelled a bit like salt too.....Immediately Kazuya felt a bit bad when he realized what it was. Kazuya looked down for a moment, but when he heard Kymir coming back, Kazuya started on the next drawer. Kazuya wouldn't have any doubts about this. He'd made up his mind, but....he felt really bad about leaving Kymir behind. He was sure that he was the only friend Kazuya'd ever make. Kazuya didn't look up from the drawer when Kymir asked what he was looking for. "Any spare money I probably hid in this room," he said simply. He wouldn't let Kymir know that he knew he'd been about to cry. It would only make Kazuya seem that much more heartless. Not that he cared anyways....
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

(hey that's Kymir's line)

Kymir looked at the floor and shuffled his feet. "Oh," he said when Kazuya said he was looking for money. "Here," he said reaching in his bag and pulling out a wad of cash. "I don't really need it," he said. His eyes were cast onto the floor. Kymir held the money infront of him. He wasn't really sure where the older Kazuya had his money or even if he kept it so Kymir had decided to keep his own money. He kept a stash for himself in case of an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 pm

(lol)

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said here and held out the money, saying that he didn't need it. With a soft "hmph" Kazuya turned his gaze back to the drawer. "I'm not going to take your money," he said, going over to the mattress and looking under it. He gave a small smirk. Knew it, he thought, taking the wad of cash out from underneath the mattress. The smirk quickly faded as he looked around the room, wondering if there was anything else he would need. In a few moments of looking around, he decided there wasn't. He'd buy some food on his way out of the valley. "I don't need anything else from here," he said simply, walking past Kymir out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Kymir shook his head. "It's not really mine," he said quietly. He then tried to see around what Kazuya had found under the matress but from where he was standing it was impossible. He then stepped aside as Kazuya walked out the room. Kymir followed after him. For the first time in his life he was really feeling like a kid, and actual three year old. When Kazuya said he didn't need anything else Kymir took it as a goodbye. Biting his lip he rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry," he said quickly. "For trying to make you be an adult." Kymir looked at the ground. Kazuya had to be the only person he'd apologize to. Mainly because he didn't want Kazuya to go and partially because Kazuya had never given up on him even though he'd put the guy through hell.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Kazuya stopped walking as Kymir apologized to him, his gaze downcast. He was doing everything he could to keep himself from tearing up. He really didn't want to leave, but he didn't want to become an adult either.... And if he stayed, Satomi would make him become an adult again, there was no doubt in his mind. Kazuya turned to look at Kymir with a small smile. "No worries," he said before turning around, the smile immediately fading. "hanks for being my friend Kymir," he said before going over to the front door and hurrying out of it. He didn't know if he'd even be able to stay in the death valley any longer, even if it was to buy food. Swallowing, Kazuya sighed and started for the store, hoping Kymir hadn't tried to follow him. He'd have to tough it out again from now on, and at that point a thought crossed his mind. The only reason I wanted to stay a kid was because I had a friend and a place to stay without having to run....but now I'm going to have to run again.... he thought, his pace slowing until he finally came to a stop. His eyes were downcast again, but this time he felt tears dripping out of them. I don't want to leave....
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Kymir eyes had already started to water before Kazuya left. When Kazuya started to leave Kymir tried once more. "Please don't leave," he asked in a more pleading tone. He then broke down as Kazuya ran out the house. Dropping to the ground started to cry. Why had he just lost the only person who had value in his life. The person who was very important to him and then was turned into a child and had become his friend. A person who he though in a way as an older brother. Kymir shook his head. He wouldn't let Kazuya go that easily. He wouldn't give up. Kymir stood up and ran out the door. Before he knew it he had shifted into his wolf form. His paws pounded against the ground as he raced into the village trying to track Kazuya down. He didn't care about the looks he was getting from the villagers. He'd had it all before when he was an orphan. Pushing past a group of ninja he growled at them as they tried to block him. Snapping razor sharp fangs at them he flipped over them and ran after Kazuya's scent. When he was close he shifted back and came to a stop. "KAZUYA!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 pm

(Total Drama Valley)

Kazuya wasn't standing there long before he heard something coming in his direction and started walking again. He'd already made his decision, hadn't he? Kazuya stopped as he heard Kymir call him. At that point all Kazuya wanted to do was run away and go hide somewhere so he could cry alone. But he didn't want to leave. Kazuya quickly wiped his eyes and turned to look at Kymir. "What?" he asked, trying to sound like he didn't care. But his eyes betrayed him because as hard as he tried, he couldn't keep tears from pouring out.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:56 pm

(lmao and awww, I'm going to cry)

Kymir was getting a taste of his own medicine and it was not good at all. He didn't like it one bit. Kazuya was hurting his feelings. "I'm really sorry," he said. "Please don't go," he said. "I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to sound selfish, I just...I just..." Kymir stopped. "I don't know." He went to say something else when someone grabbed him by the shoulder. Kymir quickly turned around to see it was one of the ninja's from earlier. And to make things worse, it was one of the guys he'd once fought with for pick pocketing. Some people just didn't let go of the past. "Up to your old tricks of causing trouble?" The ninja asked. Kymir was close to punching him and running off, but he had to deal with Kazuya first. "I'm sorry, it was an emergency, it won't happen again." Kymir assured him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he apologized again and started to say something else when this one guy came up to him. Once again, Kazuya wiped his tears and walked up to the guy that was by Kymir, yanking his hand off Kymir's shoulder. "Get lost, we're in the middle of something idiot," Kazuya said angrily. If there was one skill Kazuya really possessed, it was turning sadness into anger within seconds. If this guy didn't leave, Kazuya was going to make him.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

(lmao)

Kymir was just as suprised as the ninja when Kazuya moved the guy's hand away from him. Kymir blinked twice and looked at Kazuya. The ninja on the other hand frowned and then walked away. "Don't let it happen again," he said. Kymir looked a Kazuya. "Thank you," he said. He felt kind of stupid having Kazuya butt in and all, but atleast he knew that Kazuya wasn't all that mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 pm

(I just realized....was the only reason you brought that guy in so that you weren't gonna cry?)

Kazuya glared at the guy as he walked away, then took a step back from Kymir. Kazuya looked down, his anger subsiding, being replaced by his former sadness as Kymir thanked him. "Don't mention it," he said, looking down. "What did you want?" he asked, referring to when Kymir'd called him a second ago.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm

(...no...)

Kymir looked at Kymir and shuffled his feet while holding his hands behind his back. "I wanted to try and convince you to stay, but I know it's pointless," he said. "I know you've made up your mind, so I'm just going to thank you for taking me in even though you don't remember, and I want to thank you for being my friend." Kymir looked up and smiled. "Don't forget me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 pm

(lmao, you liar)

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said that he was gonna try and convince Kazuya to stay, and it only made him feel that much worse. Kazuya tried to keep his face straight as Kymir smiled and told him not to forget him. But keeping a straight face at that was impossible. Immediately Kazuya's tears started to run over and he started crying. "I....I don't...wanna leave," he said in between small hiccups. "But...but I don't....I don't want them to make me become an adult again," he said, still in between small hiccups.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

(hiccups, something about that is funny)

Kymir looked at Kazuya as he started crying. "Then stay," he said. His voice was a mixer between joy and sadness. He then looked at Kazuya. "Don't worry," he said. "They can't make you do anything because they don't know how to get you to an adult again. We need Xantrex in order to break the jutsu and we have no idea where he's at," he said. "I know it for a fact because I went on a mission and we met up with Eve," he said lowering his voice and looking around. "She's a former AKatsuki. She said Deidara is after Xantrex which means that he must have been kicked out. No one knows that though."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said that they didn't know where Xantrex was at. His eyes widened as Kymir told him that Xantrex had been kicked out of the akatsuki. "B..But, if he was kicked out...then what if he comes to turn me back so he can get back at the akatsuki?" he said, fear plain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Kymir rolled his eyes. "You really are stupid. He wasn't kicked out because he turned you into a kid. Deidara would love to have his enemies kids. Turning you into an adult is the last thing Xantrex would want to do," he said. "Don't you get it, you're home free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past the Breaking Point   Past the Breaking Point Empty

Back to top Go down

Past the Breaking Point

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next