Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] Empty
PostSubject: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Yuu wasn't too worried about Felix. Not at all, but she'd noticed he'd been requesting a lot more missions than normal. She was sure he was sleeping and eating less than he should too. It wasn't that she liked him either, because she didn't. She was just a concerned teammate. And although it was a long shot, she was very much sure that Lady Serenity would have some idea as to get Felix to slow his pace down. Yes, she knew he was immortal, and that he could handle more than them, but honestly, even an immortal had to take a break every now and then too, right? Yuu sighed and knocked on the door to the Seer's house. She'd heard that Felix spent a lot of time over here, so she'd decided to come here, and the woman was the village healer, so maybe she'd have some authority over Felix. The next step would be seeing the Kage, but that was pushing it. And Felix would hate her forever. She'd witnessed Felix when he was made, and she did not want to be on his bad side. "Lady Serenity?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 am

Serenity had just finished up doing a fortune for a lovely elderly woman who stopped by every now and then to ask about her children who were in a different village. Right now Serenity was just having a chat with the woman. When there was a knock on the door, the woman blinked. "O-oh my, I'm sorry Serenity...you must have others that you need to see, I was just so caught up talking..."

Serenity simply smiled and gave a light wave of her hand. "It's no problem, really." She stood up, and then the woman did as well. "Thanks for stopping by Jenet," she said, walking the woman to the door. She saw the woman out with a goodbye before giving a nod to the ninja. She'd met this one a couple times, her name was Yuu, if Serenity recalled correctly. "Yes, is there something I can help you with?" she asked with a smile. Yuu didn't look worried, or at least, not worried in the sense that it was an emergency. So therefor, Serenity wasn't too worried either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Yuu felt horrible when she saw the older woman walking out the house followed by Serenity. "I apologize if I interrupted you," she said quickly with a bow. Standing up straight once more she spoke, "I'm here because of Felix Kuriyama," she said trying to be as calm as possible. It wasn't a dire emergency and she didn't want to give Serenity the wrong idea. "You see, ma'am. He's been taking on more missions than usual and I was wondering if you could talk with him." She paused and then was suddenly embarrassed. "I'm being rude, I'm sorry. I'm Yuu, a Jonin of Felix's Squad." She should have had more respect for Serenity. Instead of just throwing the situation at the Seer she should have introduced herself first. She was being so backwards.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

Serenity only smiled at Yuu and shook her head. "It's fine." Her smile faded a bit at the mention of Felix. Had something happened? When Yuu explained, she swallowed. So there was something going on with Felix. She smiled lightly and nodded when Yuu introduced herself. "I remember," her smiled faded again. "Would you like to come in?" she asked, motioning inside. She wanted to ask Yuu about what was going on and it would be rude to just leave her standing out there like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Yuu nodded as lady Serenity offered her to come inside the house. Doing just that she looked at the blond woman. "I know Felix is immortal, and I know that he can take on more than us, but he just seems to be overworking. I think he's even been taking on missions without the rest of us." She sighed. "I tried getting records of his missions to show you what I mean, but the woman at the front desk told me I didn't have the authorization to do that." She looked off to the side embarrassed. "I'm not a stalker or anything, I just wanted to make sure Felix was alright, or see if you knew why he'd be overworking." Yuu felt horrible. Why did she have to go sticking her nose into everything. Maybe she was just being paranoid because of what Felix had told her a few weeks ago. Sometimes the predator becomes the prey. Or maybe it's the other way around. She had no idea what it mean. Maybe she was here to ask Serenity about that. It was scary and she'd been thinking about it since it had happened, but nothing out of the ordinary had happened yet.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Serenity closed the door after Yuu entered and motioned to the couch. "Please sit down," she said kindly. She sat down herself with a small sigh as Yuu explained. "Unfortunately, I don't know why he's taking on so many missions." But she did have an idea. "Has he been acting strangely on your squad missions?" she asked. If she confronted Felix about this, it could turn into a fight. She, of course, wouldn't tell Felix just how she knew he was overworking. Hopefully the woman at the kage's office wouldn't tell Felix that it was Yuu who'd tried to look at his mission files if he came asking, but the chances of that were low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Yuu took a seat after giving a polite bow. She was disappointed to know that Serenity knew nothing of why Felix was acting the way he was. "Not really, I mean, no more than usual." She thought back to the past few missions. He'd stayed back and followed his orders silently, and when need be, he stepped up when the others wouldn't. That was normal. But there had been that riddle. That was important she suppose. "Well, there was this one thing. Felix gave me a riddle. He never gives us riddles, just our enemies and people we meet along the way, but never has he given me or anyone else a riddle, until recently." She paused. "And I think he gave another our teammates a riddle as well." Yuu begin to tug at her scarf nervously. "Devin said that Felix told him..." she paused trying to remember. "Time is a wasted thing by the mortals that walk the dying earth. Memories made and memories spent. But you shall never forget." Yuu almost shuddered. She could just imagine Felix's voice as she spoke the words aloud.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

No more than usual. That was an amusing thought. So Felix did act odd around his teammates too. But no time for amusement now. Serenity had to focus. It seemed that she'd been having troubles focusing lately. "Hm?" Serenity came back when Yuu said that there had been one thing. A riddle? Serenity thought back. She didn't think that Felix had given her a riddle recently either. Sometime in the far past he might have given her one, but she didn't remember. She'd gotten riddles from all sorts of beings over the years. And there went her mind again, trailing off. When Yuu spoke the riddle, Serenity stayed silent for a moment, thinking it over. "Hm. That one didn't sound so much like a riddle, more like... a prophecy of some sort. He does that sometimes, but if you say its the first time he's given you both one...Hm. What was the one he gave you then?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

"A Prophecy? Is Felix a...I don't know, a Prophet of some sort?" She asked. "Can he predict the future?" She asked trying to be clearer. "Not like seeing into the future like you can." A long pause. "He told me, Sometimes the predator becomes the prey. Or maybe it's the other way around." Yuu still didn't understand it. "There's another person on our squad," she started. "Maybe she hasn't been given a riddle yet. But...maybe Felix is given us pieces to a puzzle...that sounds stupid...I know...but, maybe...." She trailed off. She hadn't come here to give her thoughts, she was here to receive help.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Serenity smiled at Yuu's question. "I don't know about that. He likes giving vague riddles and prophecies, vague enough to be anything really. So he could just like to freak people out, or, as you said, he could really be a prophet of some sort." She listened to Yuu's riddle, then nodded. "Or it could be the other way around. In other words, the prey could very well become the predator." Serenity paused. "So, the predator could become the prey, or vice versa. And...a memory that you'll never forget." Another pause. "Is there a person on your squad considerably weaker than the rest of you, or are you all about the same skill level?" she asked. She was thinking something along the lines of betrayal, but she couldn't be sure. How did this turn from a conversation on Felix to a conversation on his riddles? Oh well. Better to figure out the riddles before it's too late anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm

"All of us are weaker than Felix, by a considerable amount," she said with a sigh. "But that's not what you meant, is it? Inna is our fourth member, but I would say she'd weaker than us. She's the healer of our group. Actually, she told Felix he should come by here a few days ago after he got cut by that Demon Wind Shuriken." She remembered that very well. "Anyway, we're all of the same skill level," she answered. "Lady Serenity, what do you make of this?" She asked. "Do you think the riddles have something to do with why Felix has been overworking?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Serenity had figured that much. Felix was the strongest in the village, so it came to her as no surprise that Yuu had said they were all weaker than him. Serenity blinked when she mentioned that Inna had told Felix to come over, then nodded. "He stopped by." She took a breath before answering. "My guess is he's trying to keep his mind off something. What with giving off riddles, to watch your guys reactions, and going on the extra missions." She looked down for a moment. "I'll talk to him. See what's going on that he's overworking himself like this," she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Yuu gave Serenity a grateful look. "Thank you Lady Serenity, I appreciate your help," she said with a bow as she stood up. "I hope you can talk some sense into him, and get him to stop this before he wears himself out and cause harm to himself," she spoke. "I guess I should be heading off. I have to prepare for a mission." She gave another bow. She wondered what Felix was trying to distract himself from. He usually seemed so focus, and who distracted themselves with missions that could get you killed. The answer was simple. Felix Kuriyama, the Blue Demon, the Silver Death, the man that feared nothing, not even Death, the immortal. Never had she imagined she'd meet such a person, but she had and she only felt fear in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:34 pm

(Yikes.) (And I do so love that second last line.)

Serenity nodded when Yuu thanked her. "Think nothing of it. I'm just as worried as you are about him," she added with a small smile. She was in fact worried. Very worried now. "Good luck with your mission," she said, standing up to walk Yuu out. When the jonin was gone, Serenity sat back on the couch. How would she do this? She couldn't just wait for him to come over so that she could talk to him, he hardly ever came over anymore. Serenity's very first thoughts were that, he was maybe trying to distract himself from wanting to see her. Her next thoughts were, he was trying to distract himself from being depressed. And after that, he was just bored. Taking a breath, Serenity picked up her phone and took a moment to remember Felix's number before dialing. As it started ringing, Serenity actually started finding herself a little nervous. How would she talk to him about something she wasn't supposed to know about? He would say she was prying. That she should mind her own business. And then a fight would start over it. Her gaze dropped, and she wondered if that ringing on the other side of the phone would ever stop.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Felix was at home, working out until he was updated on his next mission. When his phone rang, he ignored it. He was in the middle of doing a set of 50 pull ups. He was on 43. Whoever was calling could wait. "47...48...49...50." Felix dropped from the bar that he'd gotten installed a year ago. Wiping the sweat that was running down his face away with a towel he picked up the phone, not bothering to check the caller ID. It had rung long enough and if it was his Captain, he didn't want him waiting any extra seconds. "Felix." He answered. As if someone else lived with him. Not a chance. Felix was a loner and he liked it that way. No one to hold him back.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:15 pm

(....*gets ready to keep fangirls away*)

Serenity waited until the phone stopped ringing, assuming that it had just gone to the answering machine, before she heard Felix's voice. "Hey, Felix, it's Serenity," she said. "Listen, I need to talk to you about something. In person would be better." How else was she supposed to say it? "Are you going to be free any time soon?" She wasn't exactly sure how she was going to break it to him. Well...rather, she wasn't sure how she was going to ask him just what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

*fangirls start to appear*

Felix went to say hello, Serenity kept speaking. It was odd enough that she had called him. What was so important that she had to call him. Well, it was better than her showing up at his doorstep. "I'm free right now..." He said as he took a seat on his couch. He wished he'd turned on the fan before coming here. He was hot. Placing the phone on the table he pulled off his shirt. It was soaked in sweat. He had to shower anyway. Especially if he was going to meet Serenity. Picking up the phone he spoke. "Want to give me a heads up about what you need to speak to me about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

(NO! *gets pepperspray* MY F-...I mean...GET LOST!)

Serenity felt a little more at ease when he didn't shoot her down. But then, why would he? He didn't know what this was going to be about yet. "Then..can you come over? Or rather, I can come over, if that would be better," she said. She didn't want to make a fuss before she even got a chance to talk to him. She heard movement on the other end, and then he spoke again. There was a pause on the her end. Crap. What if she told him and he changed his mind about being 'free right now'? "I'm just...a little worried about something. I don't think it's anything too big, but even so, it would be nice if I could talk to you about it," she said. Just vague enough, right? Then again, she never said it was about him, so what she said might actually worry him a little. Even so, she left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:45 am

(*fangirls run away*)

Felix didn't care much for anyone. But the way Serenity put it, made it sound like she was in danger. That's the idea that was forming in his mind at least. "Um, you can come over my place," he said. It would give him time to shower. The house was already clean. He was never here long enough for it to get dirty in the first place. "Do you want me to meet you half way?" He asked. Felix normally didn't jump to conclusions, but this was Serenity they were talking about. She was a trouble magnet. That was how they met after all. She'd been in that forest doing whatever it was she'd been doing when the rogues approached. He'd thought about leaving here there on her own, but then he changed his mind and saved her. Maybe had he known she was immortal back then he would have left her alone to deal with the rogues, because in saving here, they had formed a very long lasting friendship that had more downs than ups. But it was whatever. He'd found a solution to that problem.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm

(*puts pepperspray down* Good. *sits and oogles*)

Actually, going over Felix's place would probably make things easier. Where at her house, he could simply walk out, at his house she could persist on the matter. She was still nervous about it though. "Okay, that's good." She paused when he asked if she wanted him to meet her half way. "No, that's okay. I remember where your house is," she joked lightly. It was the only thing she could do to keep the situation from seeming like something life or death. An ironic concept when you considered the two who were talking. "Thanks though. I'll be over in a bit. See you soon."
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm

"See you soon." He hung up the phone without waiting for her to say any more and then he stood up, grabbing his sweaty shirt as he went to his room for a change of clothes. Once he'd obtained a fresh set of clothing he went into the bathroom and showered. He got out a few minutes later, leaving his hair dripping water as usual. Dressed in a pair of pale grey pants and a black shirt he picked his phone up. His Captain had sent him a text confirming his next mission. Felix closed his eyes for a moment and then went to the kitchen. He wasn't going to bother cleaning it. It wasn't dirty, but it could use a touch up. There were three dishes in the sink and a plate and cup on the table from this morning's breakfast. He did however, place the dishes on the table in the sink in case Serenity wanted something to drink, or chose to speak in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm

After hanging up the phone, Serenity went into her room, sat on her bed, and began brushing her hair out. She was trying to think of how she was going to ask Felix. She could have just asked him to come visit, then brought it up in casual conversation, but nooo, she had to go and make it sound like there was an emergency. She sighed and put her brush down. Normally just idly brushing out her hair helped her to think, but it seemed it didn't help much today. Shaking her head, she got up and headed out, locking the door behind her as she headed to Felix's place. When she got there, she knocked on the door. She was feeling nervous. If Felix was taking on missions to try and take his mind off something, he probably wouldn't want to talk about that something either...
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Felix had been sitting on the couch starring blankly at the wall when Serenity knocked on the door. He would have simply told her it was open, but then he'd get an ear full about how he should have kept his door locked. He grinned. That's what he'd done to her after her crystal had been stolen. Standing up he went to the door and opened it. "Hey." He motioned her to come in. He suspected this visit of hers would be a while. He didn't feel like standing. When she'd entered his home, he closed the door, still not bothering to lock it. Unlike Serenity, Felix didn't have any material things that he held dear to him. The only thing he had that meant something was the locket with the pictures of Meridian, Walker and Stephen, Sven, Aiko, Lyra, and his mother.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm

"Hey," Serenity replied with a small smile, walking in as he motioned her in. At the same time, a black haired man with dull blue eyes walked past Felix's house with his arms crossed casually behind his head, casting a glance at the two as he passed. Then he turned and disappeared down a sidestreet.

Once inside, Serenity paused and turned to look at Felix. Though she couldn't hold the look for long before she looked down. How was she going to do this without immediately turning it sour? She gave a light sigh. "How have you been doing Felix?" It had been at least a couple days since she'd last seen him, so she supposed it was an appropriate question. And she added on. "Are you...going to be going away on any missions soon...?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:16 am

Felix went to close the door, but he saw the man. When he went to double check the guy was gone. Felix frowned. He's dead. I killed him. He turned back to Serenity. "I've been okay." That was different from fine. He nodded when she asked about missions. He was always on missions, she should know that by now. "Tomorrow I'm heading out. I just got my orders in." Felix tilted his head. "How've you been?" He wondered what she wanted. And why she was asking about his missions. She never asked, not that he could recall anyway. It was only during the times he'd stayed over her house, which had not happened in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next