Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Felix's grin was as close to a smile that he could get. "Uh huh," he responded. "A ninja wouldn't do much good. Especially if I was going into the Unknown, but I'm not." He patted her on the head. "Oh Serenity Mizuraki." Felix often wondered if Kinaga was aware that he had a relative in the healer he'd befriended. "Anyway," he settled back against the couch. "On my actual birthday I don't want any surprises or anything. Just to let you know in advance." This would have been the one moment that he wouldn't have been mad at her for prying. He needed her to pry. He needed to get this off his chest because by keeping it in he felt as though he was drowning.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Serenity blinked when he patted her on the head, then pulled away a bit. "I-I'm not a cat Fe. We've been over this," she said, looking to the side with a small blush. And what was with him saying her name like that? It was awkward. "Hmm? Well that's no fun. Well I'm at least getting you a present then. Or maybe I should invite the entire village to a party for you, and let them get the presents," she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Felix grinned when she pulled away from him. "I couldn't really tell," he told her when she claimed she wasn't a cat. "Are you trying to get back at me," he asked when she threatened to invite the entire village. He didn't want to have anyone over during his Birthday, that was part of the reason he never stayed around. Felix wasn't a party person, and he never found his immortal party to be worth it, for it was not a time he liked to remember. But he wouldn't tell Serenity that. No instead he'd continue to act as if this was some kind of game.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Serenity gave him a small look when he said he couldn't tell. She was half tempted to bring up that old nickname of his to get back at him for that. "Should I be trying to get back at you?" she asked with a smile. "Cuz I can do much worse than a party," she told him with a giggle. At the moment she didn't have many ideas on what she could do worse, but she could think of something. She could call him that nickname of his in front of the entire party and cling to him the whole time like they were actually together. Yeah, she could do worse than a simple party.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Felix shrugged coolly. "Sure you can," he responded. "And I can do ten times as worse for whatever you claim to be your best." Felix was at time a cold individual, and he was very capable of mentally tearing down a person until they had no will power to fight back and he would never have to lift a finger. So if Serenity wanted to play this game, he would beat her at it. But he wouldn't treat her like those ignorant idiots that he had to deal with on his missions. They were so naive, so easily persuaded, and a waste of time and effort.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Serenity clicked her tongue. "You're no fun." She was sure she could do just as bad as he could. That is to say, if she didn't care about hurting him. Which she did, so he was right, in a sense. It's not that she couldn't do as bad as he could, it's that she wasn't willing. "Do I dare ask just what you would have done had I actually planned on throwing you a party?" Again, they were kinda running low on things to talk about. Serenity wondered though...it wasn't usual for Felix to make up some reason just to get her to stay. That was usually her game plan, considering he always came over her house. But now this was an entirely different game.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Felix grinned. "When am I ever any fun?" He asked. His blue eyes shinning in the dim light of the living room. He should open a window more often. No one he felt depressed. "If you were to do such a thing, I would be forced to never return to the Crested, ever again." He got up off the couch and held his hand out to her. "Let's go outside, it's sort of dark in here, and it's making me feel gloomy." Not all that much of a lie. New scenery never killed anyone.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Serenity shrugged. "Good point." She then smiled. "Well, you are fun every now and then." She blinked when he said he'd have to never return to the Crested ever again. "Aww, just because I ruined your rep?" she teased. When he held out his hand and offered to go outside, she took it with a smile and pulled herself up. It was always a bit awkward for her, whenever Felix held out his hand to her like that, but she never let him know it. It reminded her of this reoccurring dream she'd had several hundred years before she'd met him. Whether it had simply been a dream or a premonition, she didn't remember. In fact, she didn't remember much about that dream at all. "Sure." She then paused and gave a sly smile. "Wait, you weren't gloomy before?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:32 am

Felix ruffled Serenity hair because he knew she'd complain. "I was gloomy, and then you called." He said. "It brightened my day," he teased. "And then I got to see you, and I became depressed once more. Your joy sucked the life right out of me. Hopefully the outdoors will do something to cure that." Felix could tease right back if necessary. Serenity had started a war that she would never win. She should know that by now. Felix guessed she was just too persistent to care. He opened the door and allowed her to go through before he followed after her, leaving the door cracked.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Serenity pulled away again when he ruffled her hair. "Cut it out," she whined. She blinked when he said that when she called it'd brightened his day. And then how he became depressed when she'd come over. She smiled. "Technically, I wasn't even cheerful when I came over, so that tease is invalid," she said with a nod and a bright smile, as she walked out of the house when he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Felix smirked when she moved away. "You're a kill joy. Just because my tease is invalid today, doesn't mean it's invalid the other times you've randomly showed up on my doorstep." He rubbed the back of his head. "By the way, I'm moving to a different house. This place is getting old. I need a change of scenery." He placed his hands back in his closet. "I'll think about sending you the address."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

"Am not," she complained when he said she was a killjoy. "Oh please, I don't show up on your doorstep that much," she said. "If anything, you show up on mine far more often." Usually injured, nowadays, she thought silently. She blinked when he said he was moving to a new house. That was random. "Hm? You'll think about sending it to me?" She gave a light chuckle. "What, don't want me randomly dropping in to say hi?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Felix smirked. "You don't show up because you never know when I'll be home. But since I'm moving, I'll have to take time off, so I don't want you to whoe up while I'm around," he said with a nod. Felix took a seat on the steps. "Anyway, when I get settled in, I'll send you the address. "Only because women are control freaks, and I don't need you decorating my house in your vision."

Last edited by Felix on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 pm

"Well...in that case, what if I do randomly show up a lot, and you just don't know it?" she asked slyly. When he sat on the steps, she followed, but left some space between them. Everyone knew Felix Kuriyama liked his personal space. "Huh? Not all of us are control freaks." She smiled. "I'm only one when you come home really injured from missions," she said with a nod. She then looked off to the side. "I'm not much of a decorator anyways," she said. That much was true at least. In her own home, she only moved things at random when she felt she needed a change.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal
Felix

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Felix shook his head. "That's stalkerish," he told her when she said she'd randomly show up without his knowledge. He raised a brow when she claimed they weren't all control freaks. "Sure you're not." When she told him about the mission thing he needed in agreement. "Yes, you are a control freak when it comes to my none life threatening wounds." He gave a smirk. "I'm immortal Serenity." Felix looked at her when she said she wasn't much of a decorator. "I know that too. Your house is so...plain."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal
Serenity

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Serenity looked at him when he said that was stalkerish, then looked to the side. "I never said I did, I just said what if." She couldn't help but roll her eyes when he mentioned his 'non life threatening' wounds. "Do you want me to quote you again?" she asked when he said he was immortal. She blushed when he said her house was plain. "It...is not," she protested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]   A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Minor Concern [Serenity/Felix]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3