Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Rokugen NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Rokugen EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRokugen EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRokugen EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Rokugen EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRokugen EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Rokugen EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Rokugen EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Rokugen EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRokugen EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRokugen EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Rokugen EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Rokugen EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Rokugen EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRokugen EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRokugen EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Rokugen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:37 am

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

Character Name:  Rokugen Kakotsu
Nicknames: Roku

{You Think You Know Me}

Height: 5'9
Weight: 127

Personality: Roku has a complicated personality, can joke quite often but is only a front for his seriousness. Very intelligent, however prefers to act somewhat clueless.

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Storm
Your Rank: Kage

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Mai Tsuchimi
Father: Rokuhachi Kakotsu
Siblings: None

Family History: Rokuhachi worked as a farmer and Mai as a pharmacist with what her husband grew, money normally wasn't a problem as the home bore plenty plants and therefore made an fair amount of money but it was almost a law that the value of a dollar be known and never taken for granted. Father was strict when need be and during his free time liked to joke around, before becoming a farmer was also a ninja learned from his father and so on through previous generations. He mainly used his training in the way of the sword to precisely cut grass at correct points which somehow helped the plants to be cleaner. Mother worked in medicine learned from her mother during the sick times along with her sister in an attempt to always have someone available to care for one another whenever someone was sick and was kept in importance in the family.

Character History: Living on a farm with his family, Rokugen worked with his father cutting and planting crops to sell with his mother. Learned in Rokuhachi's ninjutsu as well as his mother's medicine techniques, he became strong in body as well as wise in mind. Roku never had siblings and therefore never knew bonds between that of even friends, his parents mainly focused in their work. Him being left alone to his own devices, he eventually developed his skills in his parents trade as well as their teachings. When the day came his mother had died, he began to concentrate in work and farming to distract him from his thoughts. His father then saw the effects it was having on him and told him "someday you will become much stronger then you are now, your mother would be proud her son grew so strong, in fact if you relax your mind and listen to your heart, i'm sure you can hear her telling you to keep moving forward and how much she loves you. And the day I pass, I will be there too, telling you the same" Two months later his father had died as well with Rokugen at the age of 19, he remained on the farm for a few more months and decided to leave.

{A New Beginning}

As shaking branches can be heard from the trees above the forest in the darkness of the night which also shook in their reflection in the nearby lake illuminated by the moon, a shuriken is fired at a nearby animal, unfortunately missing it's head. A shadow falls from the trees and landing to the ground revealing a man of a decent age. He then thought out loud but kept it quiet hearing more nearby animals "Damn I missed, next one's as good as dinner though" he smiled at the last words then turned his head and quickly shot a hooked kunai as it struck a jumping fish and another two more and with quick reflex pulled a hidden string which pulled the fishes into his hands, he then smiled and thought again "Good thing i'm no liar!" He then gathered some sticks and lit a fire and cooked his fish. As Roku happily ate, he heard footsteps coming nearby and hid in the trees leaving two fishes as bait. Waiting for a few minutes and seeing nothing come near, he nearly chalked it up to his imagination. He noticed a bear moving slowly but surely, if not stealthy but clumsy toward his fish, at that moment he was about to move quick to strike the bear, he then noticed a cub and another large bear behind it. Seeing them made him feel ashamed, as he thought of his family in the same form as the bears. he then quickly and silently moved and caught three fish from the river by moving through the trees and using senbon to strike the fish, and knowing objects that fall straight in water don't make a splash, caught the fish, and moved back to original position and dropped the fish and watched as the family enjoyed it. Lucky for him they had already finished as one went for his left behind backpack he then dropped a kunai, letting them believe an enemy was close, their escape being a quick one. He then dropped from the tree and gather all his weapons and an extra fish, he then blew out the fire and began on his journey once again.  

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here:
Rock, Paper, Scissors.]
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 am

Hello Kakotsu,

I'm sorry to inform you but I cannot approve your profile due to the following reasons:

~ Incorrect format template for the profile. (The link to correct this: http://ninjalegend.heavenforum.org/t2431-profile-template )

~ Your character cannot be Kage unless he is 22 years or older.

~ You posted the wrong code from the rules.

~ You also need a picture to display as your character.

Once you have corrected these four tasks I will gladly accept your profile.
Back to top Go down

Rokugen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1