Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Rokugen NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Rokugen EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingRokugen EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSRokugen EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Rokugen EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilRokugen EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Rokugen EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Rokugen EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Rokugen EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayRokugen EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderRokugen EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Rokugen EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Rokugen EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Rokugen EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesRokugen EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPRokugen EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Rokugen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Character Age : 60
Male
Number of posts : 59

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 pm

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

[Your character picture here]

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Rokugen Matenichi
Nicknames:Roku, old man, Ichi senin, hermit

Height:6'0
Weight:129lb

Personality:Goofy to hide a more dangerous intellect .

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village:Storm
Your Rank:Kage

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Ishima Matenichi
Father:Rave Matenichi
Siblings:Barocent Matenichi

Family History:Ishima grew up in Inu-oni district of japan,which was home to many bandits with command of wolves.A short girl compared to her other 3 sisters but it never held her down. She loved gardening.
Rave was a former leader of one of the great bandit gangs but retired from it when he met Ishima. Whether it be against a sword or whatever the world wanted to hit him with, nothing could take him down easily.

Character History: Roku grew up like most people simply trying to survive. In his young days he would hire himself out as a bbodyguard. He was well trained in martial arts, learning from his father and learned swordplay as well.
He can efficiently use three to four swords in combat. His parents were killed years ago when he was smaller which he blames himself for. Seeing no other choices, he went to inu-oni's mafia organizations and worked for them as an assassin and became far more skilled with his blades and techniques.
{A New Beginning}

[Your RP Sample Here]
"I don't understand why someone if anyone could possibly be scared of thunder and lightning" he thought to hinself as he stared at the sky and the rain which was filled with thunder and lightning, hence the name "Storm Village". He began walking to the nearby ramen shop to get a bite to eat,the same shop he had always visited since he was a boy and like even back somehow just being in a storm can make one hungry, whether you were used to it or not. As he entered the chef greeted him "Welcome Roku, the usual? Well come to think of it, if anyones been here as long as you i guess everything would be the usual." The old men smiled at each other as Roku then said "And yet it tastes like the first day i came in here all those years ago, and im sure today won't be any different. "Now can i get some barbeque pork please?" Smiling as he said please. The chef smiled "Coming right up" and left. As Rokugen was left to his thoughts he thought about his youth and for a rare moment thought about his history in the village and how he had insimple terms had lived his life. He had no time to delve deeper as his food arrived "barbeque pork, right off the grill" the chef said as he gave Roku his bowl. "Itadakimasu"

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here: It's in the Rules, if you read them]
No god-modding

Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello Rokugen,

I cannot approve our profile due to the following reasons:

- You did not use the correct coding format; which can be found here:

Code:
[center][size=24][color=#94B8FF]{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}[/color][/size]

[Your character picture here]
[size=9]Face Claim: Character Name [i]of[/i] [i]Name of Show[/i][/size]

[size=24][color=#94B8FF]{You Think You Know Me}[/color][/size]

Character Name:
Nicknames:

Weight:
Personality:

[size=24][color=#94B8FF]{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}[/color][/size]

Your Village:
Your Rank:

[size=24][color=#94B8FF]{They Made Me Who I Am Today}[/color][/size]

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:

Family History:

Character History:

[size=24][color=#94B8FF]{A New Beginning}[/color][/size]

[Your RP Sample Here]

[size=24][color=#94B8FF]{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}[/color][/size]

[Post the code here: It's in the Rules, if you read them][/center]

- You did not post the correct code.
- And you need a picture for your character.

Once you have complete these things, I will gladly approve your profile.

~Jutsumaster
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:23 pm

I understand that, but if that being the case then im unable to properly fill the form since I'm using a phone since I don't own a computer.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:44 pm

I am sending you a pm with the alternative terms.
Once the requirements from my pm are met, your app will be approved.

~Jutsumaster
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 pm

{A New Beginning}[Your RP Sample Here] "I don't understand why someone if anyone could possibly be scared of thunder and lightning" he thought to hinself as he stared at the sky and the rain which was filled with thunder and lightning, hence the name "Storm Village". He began walking to the nearby ramen shop to get a bite to eat,the same shop he had always visited since he was a boy and like even back somehow just being in a storm can make one hungry, whether you were used to it or not. As he entered the chef greeted him "Welcome Roku, the usual? Well come to think of it, if anyones been here as long as you i guess everything would be the usual." The old men smiled at each other as Roku then said "And yet it tastes like the first day i came in here all those years ago, and im sure today won't be any different. "Now can i get some barbeque pork please?" Smiling as he said please. The chef smiled "Coming right up" and left. As Rokugen was left to his thoughts he thought about his youth and for a rare moment thought about his history in the village and how he had insimple terms had lived his life. He had no time to delve deeper as his food arrived "barbeque pork, right off the grill" the chef said as he gave Roku his bowl. "Itadakimasu"
{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}[No god-mods?][/center]kay tell me if this works

[center]{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}[Your character picture here]Face Claim: Yamamoto of Bleach[i]/i]{You Think You Know Me}Character Name: Rokugen Matenichi
Nicknames:Old man, Roku, Hermit
Height:6'9
Weight:200lb (of muscle Wink)
Personality:Goofy, but only as a disguise. Otherwise, cunning, strategic and intelligent
{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}Your Village:Storm
Your Rank:Kage
{They Made Me Who I Am Today}Mother: Ishima Matenichi
Father: Rave Matenichi
Siblings: Only child
Family History:Good childhood, tough but good. Parents were born on the island of Ryukyu during the days when it was still a pineal colony and escaped. They restarted their lives and worked hard to maintain the family.
Character History:born constantly working and training hard as a swordman. Learned how to survive through learning from my parents. Left home at 19 to persue more work. Later was found an taught through challenging other schools of martial arts and sword schools. Eventually recieved many scars from the battles but became strong.

Back to top Go down
Koriyama Namikaze
Magma Jonin
Magma Jonin
Koriyama Namikaze

Character Age : 22
Male
Number of posts : 117

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:53 pm

(given Rokugens situation I'm posting a fixed version for him but he still needs to post the correct answer for Number 3)

{I'm the Greatest Ninja of Them All}

Rokugen YamamotoGenryuusai1
Face Claim: Yamamoto of Bleach

{You Think You Know Me}

Character Name: Rokugen Matenichi
Nicknames: Roku, old man, Ichi senin, hermit

Height: 6'9
Weight: 200 lbs

Personality: Goofy, but only as a disguise. Otherwise, cunning, strategic and intelligent

{What Are You Waiting For! Welcome Me Home}

Your Village: Storm Valley
Your Rank: Kage

{They Made Me Who I Am Today}

Mother: Ishema Matenichi
Father: Rave Matenichi
Siblings: None

Family History: Rokugen had good childhood, tough but good. His Parents were born on the island of Ryukyu during the days when it was still a pineal colony and escaped.  They started their lives anew and worked hard to make a world for there new child.

Character History: Rokugen constantly worked and trained hard as a swordsman to Learn how to survive by the example of his parents. By age 19 he Left home to find work so he could help support his family. Later in life he gained more skill and strength by challenging schools of martial arts and Swordsmanship. Over the years he received many scars from the years of combat but became stronger and smarter in the process.

{A New Beginning}

"I don't understand why someone if anyone could possibly be scared of thunder and lightning" he thought to himself as he stared at the storming sky which was filled with thunder and lightning, the reason the Storm valley got its name. He began walking to the local Ramen shop to get something to eat, the same shop he had always visited since he was a boy and like back then somehow just being in a storm can make him hungry, whether you were used to it or not. As he entered the cook greeted him "Welcome Roku, the usual? Well come to think of it, if anyone has been here as long as you I guess everything would be the usual." The old men smiled at each other as Roku then said "And yet it tastes like the first day I came in here all those years ago, and I'm sure today won't be any different. "Now can I get some barbeque pork please?" Smiling as he said please. The chef smiled "Coming right up" and left. As Rokugen was left to his thoughts he thought about his youth and for a rare moment thought about his history in the village and how he had, in simple terms lived his life. He had no time to delve deeper as his food arrived. "barbeque pork, right off the grill" the chef said as he gave Roku his bowl. "Itadakimasu"

{Hey, What's the Answer to Number Three?}

[Post the code here: It's in the Rules, if you read them]
Back to top Go down
Rokugen
Arashikage
Arashikage
Rokugen

Male

Rokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokugen   Rokugen EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:17 am