Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Jutsu's Good Day? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJutsu's Good Day? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJutsu's Good Day? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJutsu's Good Day? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJutsu's Good Day? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJutsu's Good Day? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Jutsu's Good Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Jutsu sat at her office table with a big grin on her face. She was working on a pile of paper work? She neatly stacked them to the side as she finished them one by one. "That's great, now for the next stack." She stood up and walked to the desk near the window and puled out a news stack. Before going back she opened the window and headed for the desk when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," she said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Saruka walked in and saw Jutsu...smiling while she did paperwork. He just stood tehre stunned. "ummm..." Saruka stammered. "Are you smiling?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Jutsu looked up. "Sure am." She stamped another paper and walked away from the table. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 pm

"you hate paperwork..." Saruka said, still pretty much paralyzed from her smiling while doing paperwork. "don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:03 pm

"Yes I do," she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:06 pm

"............" Saruka just stood there, amazed. "is that smile going to go away any time soon, it's scaring me...."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Jutsu started laughing. "Okay okay." She sat on her esk. "What brings you to the stealth?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 pm

"Just checking in, I'm going to the Mist next. Anyways, what's up with the creepy smile???"
Saruka asks, a little fear returning to his voice remembering jutsu smiling while doing paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 pm

"Oh nothing. Just alot of family stuff going on. Tenkuu's going to take the chunin exams, Sky's taking the Jonin. Jay's trying for ANBU. And Sukai and me are going to hang out later after I get off. And i think I'll stay Kage for just a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:21 pm

"Jay's pretty ambitious isn't she" Saruka sighed. "i wish that was always a good thing..." Saruka looked at the ground. Then looking back up. "That's great though. about all that"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm

"She's doing better now though. She wants to move back to the snow though." Jutsu shrugged. "We talked about Micah going to the Akatsukis and how heartbroken she was that he didn't even think twice about her before he made the decision." Jutsu looked into the sky. "I hadn't know she cared that much about him."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 pm

"as a parant, it's probably good to talk to your kids really often about their lives. I would if I could, but I don't know her Momo went." Saruka said the last bit with sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 pm

"What do you mean you don't know where Momoshiro went? he's your kid for Gods-sake Saruka!" Jutsu leaned to the side. "Did he leave with Mamodo?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

"Ya. I don't know the reason, I think it's cause kids his age like their mom more." Saruka said in a whisper. "I miss them, not Ichigo, but Mamodo and Momo..."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Jutsu stayed quiet trying to figure out what to say. "Um, I'm sorry I brought it up." She gave a smile. "So how's Kokujo?"
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am

Saruka smiled, trying to forget the conversasion. "Kokujo's doing great, he's almost the leader of the ANBU in my village already."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 pm

"wow, he is doing great." She grinned. "he'll be better than you one day."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

*Saruka hits Jutsu on the back* "that wasn't nice...He'll be better than every ninja one day."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Jutsu giggles. "Well see about that."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 pm

"with my training it's a sure fire thing!" Saruka suddenly sounds as he did when he was young again. Hyper with enthusiasm and optimism.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:15 am

"Okay, don't get all kiddy on me Keda." She smiled. "How the Death Valley?" She tossed some papers to the side and pulled out a book and started writing in it.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 pm

"normal, kinda lonely though." Saruka quickly shook his head to get the thoughts out of his head. "sorry, we're doing fine, less paperwork than normal."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Jutsu smiled. "Lonely huh? Maybe you should recruit. Adversitse. There's plenty of loners out there now a days. Rogues too, and if you don't mind Akatsuki, get them."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 pm

"that's not what I meant" Saruka whispers under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Jutsu blinks. "Oh....that. Well...go find...." Jutsu scratched her head. She gave a smile at her thought and grinned. "You know Ruka, just look."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu's Good Day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's Good Day?   Jutsu's Good Day? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu's Good Day?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next