Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Search for a Demon NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Search for a Demon EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSearch for a Demon EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSearch for a Demon EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Search for a Demon EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSearch for a Demon EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Search for a Demon EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Search for a Demon EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Search for a Demon EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySearch for a Demon EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSearch for a Demon EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Search for a Demon EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Search for a Demon EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Search for a Demon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSearch for a Demon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSearch for a Demon EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Search for a Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Sukai stood at the gates of the village. He was going to be going on his first B-rank mission. His mom had given him a mission to search for a stray demon. This demon was suppose to be threat if he feel into the wrong hands but he wasn't sure what it looked like. His mom hadn't given him a picture and it was going to be hard to find something that had been hiding all it's life. he sighed and waited for the others to arrive. 11 years old I'm sent on a mission to find a demon. He sighed.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Kokujo walked up smiling, very proud of his old student. "Hello Sukai, are you ready for your first real mission?" Kokujo was obviously exited to be spending his time going on his former students first real mission.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Sukai looked up. "Sensei, hello! Long time no see." he looked down. "Yeah, I gu....I mean yep, I'm 100% ready, no doubt about it. Nut it would have been nice if my mo...Lady Jutsu gave me a picture of the demon or something...I mean I don't even know what it looks like or what he looks like." He sighed. "The things been hiding for years, but Jm picked up on it two days ago whenit released tons of energy. It has the whole village shaken up so she wants me to check it out." He shivered. The whole village is shaken, so doesn't taht make this an A-ranked mission. Is my mom sending me to my death?!!

Last edited by Sukai on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 pm

*Kokujo laughed* "seems you still remember my rule pretty well...And don't worry about this mission, If you get in trouble, I'll help, I've hand;ed s-ranked missions single-handedly, before, so you'll be fine." Kokujo grinned.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:24 am

Sukai smiled. "I'm not worried sensei..." he looked down. "But I'm glad you're coming along. Jutsu said someone else is coming, but she didn't say who..."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 am

Rumiko appear next to Kokujo and Sukai. "Sorry I'm late. Jm was nagging me about taking care of some unfinshed business, but that's a nother story. Ready to go?" He grinned at Sukai. He looks pale, must be worried about this all powerful demon. Kiddy stuff.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm

"well then let's go, after I get breifed on the mission, were are we headed?" Kokujo asked, wondering why Jutsu hadn't told him before he left. "I'm still a bit confused..."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Let's make a long story short. This Demo has been hiding near the village for years, but it just showed itself through energy four days ago. The entire village is worried taht it might attack. JM doesn't know why the thing decided tos how but it did. She just wants to know if it's a threat. My guess is yes." He shrugged. "We're going west." He looked to the side.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Sukai looked towards the west. "That good enough an explanation sensei?" He looked forward.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 pm

"perfect, lead on then, I'll take the back." Kokujo said to Sukai and Rumiko.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Rumiko took the lead saying nothing more. As he began to walk he wondered what this so called demon was really capable of. Probably nothing really. But if it, why is it here. he shrugged and kept walking.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Sukai walked up next to Rumiko. "After this mission, can we take a day off and go to the ramen shop or something. It's been a while since we spent time with each other. I mean I haven't seen you in months Rumiko."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:37 pm

*Kokujo slowly walks in the back of the group, cautiously glancing around.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Rumiko smiled and laughed. "Sure, but maybe you should go with Kokujo. He's closer to you than I." Rumiko shrugged. "We can hang later." He looks back at Kokujo. Just like his brother, always alert.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Sukai smiled. "Okay, whatever you say Rumiko." He fell back into step with Kokujo. "Hey." He smiled at his old sensei and looked around. "Wonder what's out there."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 pm

"Anything could be..." Kokujo said, well, more like warned. Kokujo was still glancing around, anxiously, although his face showed total seriousness, his eyes were completely blank.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 pm

"What ya thinking about?" He looked to the side as a rabbit popped out of the bushed then was pinned dwon by a wolf. If was brown like Sky and Sukai smiled to himself. Can't wait to get home and see him.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:02 pm

*Kokujo picked the wolf off of the rabbit and picked up the rabbit, then gave the wolf some meat from his backpack. Then continued walking with the rabbit in his hands.*
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:05 pm

"Awwww. Why won't you let the circle of life be the circle of life." He whinned.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 pm

"animals don't need to die, if only all animals could learn to eat grass, or some kind of plant..."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm

"Yeah, right sensei." Sukai laughed and kept wlaking staring at the rabbit that his sensei had rescued only seconds ago. "I still prefer the circle of life."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Rumiko laughed but stopped as the ground began to shake. "What's that?" He looked at Sukai and Kokujo. "I think we've found what we were looking for."
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 pm

"mhm." Kokujo keeps walking on calmly.
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Sukai wasn't calm at all. The very ground beneath him was shaking and tress were falling down left and right. He ran up next to Kokujo but stopped as the entire ground caved in. "Help!!!"
Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Rumiko turned around in time to see Sukai fall. "Sukai!" He ran over and grabbed his hand pulling him up before he could fall in completely. Then at teh last second a dragon with two heads flew out of the crater. As he came fire shot from the ground. Rumiko eyes widden and pulled Sukai over before he could be turned into a fried ninja. "You okay kid." He looked around for Kokujo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search for a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for a Demon   Search for a Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for a Demon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next