Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Search for the traitor NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Search for the traitor EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSearch for the traitor EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSearch for the traitor EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Search for the traitor EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSearch for the traitor EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Search for the traitor EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Search for the traitor EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Search for the traitor EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySearch for the traitor EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSearch for the traitor EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Search for the traitor EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Search for the traitor EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Search for the traitor EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSearch for the traitor EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSearch for the traitor EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Search for the traitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Search for the traitor Empty
PostSubject: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Andante sat in a tree, looking down upon the world. He was keeping a close eye on those who came by. At one point, he fell asleep, and when he awoke, he was a bit dazed. He saw a figure pass underneath him. He couldnt tell who it was, so he jumped down andlooked at him. "State your name and reason!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 am

Sukai was suprised when he saw someone drop out the tree. State my name and reason? Who is this guy... "I'm Sukai Altai and I'm just on my way back to the Stealth to report that I completed my mission." He said. Sukai wasn't really worried about the guy because he was so laid back, but since he didn't know him he was on his guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Andante looked suspiciously at him. "You say your are from the stealth. That I believe. Do you know Roxl Oni?" Andante drew his sword and pointed it at Sukai. "And if so, I must know how you came to met him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 am

Sukai too a step back from the blade. "Calm down. Yeah I know Roxl. He was my mother's boyfriend before she died." He said keeping his voice cool. He didn't want to trigger a fight with this guy. He obviously would attack for no such reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Andante lowered his blade. He thought deeply about this. "You are the brother of the Stealth Kage? I am very sorry about ths whole thing." Andante put the sword back in it's holster. He held out his hand for Sukai to shake it. "I am Andante Allegro, I come from the stealth valley, too. But ever scince Jutsumaster died, I have been living on my own out here. I disagree with alot of Tenkuu's statements, so I center myself to live here, and guard the forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Sukai blinked at the suden change in his actions. He slwoly shook his head. "Andante Allegro," he said. "It's nice to meet you." It was good to see someone who had once lived in the Stealth, but when he made the comment about Tenkuu he became defensive for her. Chill Sukai.... "Well, I don't see why." He said. "But she's doing pretty good if you ask me. She reacently svaed the entire village from burning under the wraith of Roxl and she killed him during a fight. Not saying it was a bad thing or anything but he came back as a kid." He sighed. "He's back as the Magma Kage and 23 again. He took some years off of my uncle's girlfriend." He gave another sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Andante thought about this for a second. "So Ester is associated with Roxl warwise. Which is to say that I should call her my enemy. Very interesting. And she wasn't reluctant to give him years... so she is and enemy." Andante was talking more to himself than to Sukai. He noticed when Sukai looked at him funny. "Sorry about that..." He looked up to the tree he was laying in. "So how goes life in the war-torn town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Sukai just watched as he talked to himself. He was catching bits and peices, but he just shrugged it off." The Stealth is well," he said with a smile. "We have lots of new senseis and plenty of people coming in." He said. "Tenkuu is trying to renew the treaties at the next Kage meeting." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:35 pm

"Does that include one with the magma, after all, they are neutral now. Hmmm. Definately a thought to ponder. May I accompany you home, I need more information on this subject, if you will provide it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Sukai blinked. "Since Roxl is nuetral Tenkuu has already taken this into account meaning she will reguard them until further notice." He the shrugged. "Oh, yeah come on, Tenkuu should be there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:39 pm

The last person - make that second to last person he wanted to see right now was Tenkuu. She was one of the reasons he had left the stealth. He hesitated and bagan to follow Sukai. "Okay, you may lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Sukai started on the way to the Stealth. "If you don't mind me asking why are you so intent on information about Roxl," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 pm

''I simply wish to kill him. I know he is ressurecting, but if his powers are removed, he can not ressurect, thus, his permanent demise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Sukai swallowed. He didn't very much like the idea of Roxl being killed but thenm again deep down in his head he knew he wanted Roxl dead for attacking the village he'd called home since the day Jutsumaster had taken him in. Not only that the bastard had threateded his family! He balled up his fist. He hoped Andante succeded in killing him for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:01 pm

"So your mom was once with Roxl. So it seems there was once a time in which the female dog was peaceful. I wonder if it might be too late to heal the wounds he has. I wonder if killing him is the right thing to do or not sometimes. After all, it seems to me that he is very confused ever scince Jutsumaster died. Perhaps if she returned, he wouldn't be so unhappy. But until this occurs - if it occurs - he will have to be slain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Sukai looked at Andante and then realized that's he wanted Roxl dead. He suddenly felt like Rumiko. He sighed. "I don't know. My mom killed her best friend in order to stop an Akatsuki from getting killed and Roxl finished him off. I don't know if they were happy with each other or not and I don't know ifshe was the only reason he went crazy. He lost a daughter during a party." He shrugged. "He has no right to threaten anyone because he's made at the world!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Andante thought for a moment and pondered what he had said. "Whatever you think. Losing his two most loved ones must be terrible. Add on the hundreds of other people he's lost really sucks. I lost one person to him, and Im not insane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Sukai shrugged. "Well he can take his hatred and pain to the grave with him. If he's so tired of people dying around him maybe he should isolate himself," he said bitterly. He'd lost two people in that war too. His mother and the girl he'd fallen for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:38 pm

"You liked T'lula? That is kinda funny. I talked with her the other day with my ability to talk to souls. I tried to talk to Jm, but she was not in the soul pool." He sighed. "If you want, I can take you to see Lulu. She does not want anything to do with her dad anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Sukai blinked. "I never mention Lulu," he said quietly. When he said that he'd seen her Sukai couldn't help but ask ."How is she." He knew it was a dumb question but he wanted to know. He gave a shrug. "I guess I can go see her," he said. "It'd be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:51 pm

"The look in your eye, and the way you said things to avoid her subject said it all...and you just proved it. Okay, follow me. She is buried in the forest sanctuary." He cut back to a path, and they walked forward intil they reached the graveyard. Andante began to glow as his body became Lulu's. Lulu looked at him. "Sukai. Long time...no see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Lulu looked at him. "Sukai. Long time...no see." She held out her arms to Sukai, and sighed. She pulled her arms back and sighed again. "Im sorry, I'd hug you, but this isn't my body." Even though she did look lke herself, she was, in fact, in Andante's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Sukai followed Andante and nearly freaked out when he started to glow and turned to Lulu. "Hi," he said. He gave a smile. "Don't be sorry," he said. He didn't understand why she didn't just turn solid like every other ghost did, but that was fine by him. He was just glad to see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 pm

Lulu, inheriting her mind reading from Roxl looked at him. "I can not become solid, as it would give my position away to Roxl. I can, howver, be revived without alerting him. I simply need a human sacrifice. Say, a random rouge attack would allow me to take a sacrifice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Sukai blinked. "Wha...why are you hiding from him anyway," he asked calmly. He shrugged and looked off into the forest. A random rouge attack eh, huh, I can make that happen. He slowly grinned but quickly disregarded that. He wanted Lulu alive, but he'd let her come back on her own terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the traitor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next