Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Search for the traitor - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSearch for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Search for the traitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Search for the traitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 pm

"You are free to revive me by all means necisary. I'm hiding because my dad will stop at nothing to recruit me to his side in this fight. I dont want to be involved, especialy on his side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Sukai gave a small sigh. He suddenly realized that things wouldn't be the same. He was from the Stealth and she was from the Magma. They wouldn't be close like they once were now that the two Villages were at minor war aganst one another. He bowed his head. "I can't. I don't want you to be torn between your father and me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Lulu looked at him with tears in her eyes. "The last thing I want to do is fight for my dad. Please, please... Just revive me or leave here. If you dont revive me, Then i dont want to see you again. If you revive me, I promise I WILL take down Roxl. Even if I have to do it with help from Andante. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"But you're contridicting yourself. You say the last thing youw ant to do is fight him but still you tell me that if I do you're going to take him down," he said. He felt like he was five again training with Kokujo trying to control his keke genkai. He sighed. He didn't want to leave Lulu, but.... He looked towards the forest again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Lulu sighed, and her tears seised. "Very well. I hope you live a long, happy life." Lulu began to slowly fade back to Andante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Sukai gave a small shudder. "I'm so torn, but I care more for you than I do anything. I want you laive with me." His eyes turned from black to blue. He slowly closed his eyes and concentrated. Usually he didn't need to concentrate but he had to keep Lulu on the ground because she wasn't fond of heights. Gravity slowly started to hift become scarce and then rogues began to float into the air. He spotted two that weren't from the rogue clan and had tried to kill him once before. Bring them into the clearing he realesed the gravity and they fell. "There," he said to Lulu. He himself was still floating though everything around him had gained there normal gravity back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Lulu stopped from changing back to Andante. She looked at the rouges, now injured. She shot a beam of light at them and brought them back to her. She smiled and took pleasure in the killing of the bastards. When she was done, she floated into the air. She was NOT happy with this, but she dealt with it. She hit the ground hard. She stood up and hugged Andante. "Thank you, Andante..." She looked at Sukai, ran over and wrapped her arms tightly around Sukai. "And I want to spend my life with you, too. I greatly appriciate what you just did for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Sukai landed lightly as he saw Lulu come back to life. He then returned her hug. "I'm glad to here and I'd do anything for you," he said with a smile. He'd finally gotten her back after all these years that seemed like a life time. He hoped that Tenkuu wouldn't go beserk. He still couldn't remember if his siter and Lulu had become friends again before she died, though she did cry when she heard about Lulu's death and she tried to comfort him afterwards. He shrugged. "Thanks Andante."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Lulu talked quietly, "Oh, yeah. Tenkuu hates me. Add on that my dad and her are having a fued... uuuugh..." she shivered at the thought. "We should go home now." She looked at Andante, who was looking at them funny. "Go away." Was all she could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Andante stood up and walked out of the forest. "I'll leave the death of your father to you. To get back to the stealth, just take that path." A path was opening up in the forest, and at the end, you could see the Stealth vallley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Sukai looked at Lulu. "Hmmm, sorry," he said. "Maybe things will be diffrent. "He looked at Andante before taking a step towards the path. "If Roxl's life is up to Lulu, then doesn't that mean your entire purpose of being here is gone, what will you do now?" He asked as his eyes turned back to their natural color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 pm

"I'll find purpose in life." With that comment, he left.

(FEAR MY FOURTH OF A LINE POST!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:10 pm

(.........................................................................................................)

Sukai waved goodbye as he headed down the path. "Live a long life T'lula. Really, I thought you were nicer," he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Lulu playfuly hit him on his arm. "Can we go home now, I haven't eaten in years!" Her stomach growled impatiently. "Ya know, I've never seen a boy cry like that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Sukai laughed. "Sure," he said with a small smile. He then looked at her. "Never seen a boy cry like that, who you talking about," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Lulu smiled. "Dont act like you dont know! I saw tears!" She laughed as they continued to her new home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:22 pm

(I'll start a thread in my house.)

Sukai turned his head. "You didn't cach any tears coming from these eyes," he said with a grin. He gave a small laugh. "You must couldn't see through your own tears."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for the traitor   Search for the traitor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for the traitor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2