Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Strawberry Hunting Again NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStrawberry Hunting Again EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStrawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStrawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStrawberry Hunting Again EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStrawberry Hunting Again EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStrawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStrawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Strawberry Hunting Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Strawberry Hunting Again Empty
PostSubject: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Tenkuu ran through teh strawberry feilds with her kitten picking berries left and right. She laughed and rolled across the ground. She was having fun and for once forgetting about her training. As she stopped she saw someone move through the trees. The forest was too dark for her to see. "Stay her Berry. I'm going to go see who's over there," she said without a hint of fear."

She slowly walked over ignoring the kittens warning mews. As she walked the figure stopped but then started walking again. Who's...over there? She started to walk quicker but stopped when someone appeared beside her. She turned around kunai in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:44 pm

Zoey appeared next to Tenkuu. Her eyes glowed with distaste. "Hmp." She turned her nose up at the little ninja then bent down and said. "Don't you think you should be training with your sensei or something. Running around in the open can be dangerouse kiddie." She smiled devilishly and then grinend straightening back up. She looked towards the forest. "And chasing people you don't know in the forest can be even dangerous, their are deadly people out their, and sometimes, people aren't there to save you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Tenkuu shrivered and took a step back. She'd had an enconter with Zoey once before and wasn't planning on fighting her anytime soon. "Leave me alone." She held up her kunai. "I'll fight you if I have to. I'm not just some kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm

Asher walked lazyily along the open feilds when he saw the Akatsuki Zoey and the Beginner Ninja Tenkuu. "Hey you, stop bossin around that kid!" He pulls out a kunai and runs over. "Or I'll drop you where you stand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:37 pm

Tenkuu just starrs that dumbfounded. Where did he...come from? And why is he talking like that. He sounds...like some kinda, hillbilly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Zoey mouth drops as she starrs at the Jonin walking towards her and Tenkuu. Who the hell is he? She didn't even care to pull a kunai, he wasn't even worth it. How in the world did he make Jonin? He looks like...a hobo! Zoey slowly blinked twice then rubbed her eys to see if her eyes were playing a trick on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:47 pm

"What are all these people doing out here?" Harushi walked up, a dazed look in his eye as if he was daydreaming. He then saw Zoey and imediatly snapped out of it. "Maybe I should leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:57 pm

Tenkuu looked around. She was surrounded by two Akatsuki and a Jonin who didn't act like one. What was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 am

Harushi walked up to Asher's side and hit his hand on a pressure point, making him drop the kunai. "You shouldn't attack people for no reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 am

Tenkuu pulled up a kunai. "Back off!" She said to Harushi starting to come closer but stopped because if she got distrcted by Harsuhi's action Zoey might take advantage. I can sense a fight coming on. better be prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Zoey pulled a kunai. "Its bad to turn you back on an Akatsuki kiddy." She appeared behind Tenkuu. "Bad kiddy, real bad. hehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Harushi stands still for a split second then grabs Asher and thhrows him to the ground puts both of his arms behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Tenkuu froze. Bad move. Shge turned around and held up her kunai to Zoey. "Back of witch." She spun her kunai twice and pulled another just incase reinforcements arrived, but stopped as she saw Asher being pinned out of the corner of her eye. She turned leaving Zoey and headed down the hill to help him. "Get off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Harushi looked into Tenkuu's eyes and used a paralyzing genjutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Tenkuu's cloned splashed into water. She appeared behind Harushi and kicked him of Asher. "You okay." She got into stanced and prepared for the ultimate fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Harushi kicked Tenkuu in the head and then stomped on Ashers head, pushing it onto the ground. Harushi then used another binding genjutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Six clones former around Harushi. This is bad, I can't fight both of them. "Ninja Art: Water Style: Water Formation Wall." The water wall started to engulf Harushi. "Instintamnious Water Formation." The clones jumped into the water heading for Harushi. "Water Style: Water Dragon Shockwave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 pm

"Image reality: Burning Hell Dragon." Suddenly a huge fire dragon wiped out all of the clones and turns into tons of small embers, creating a sheild around harushi and falling onto Asher, burning him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 pm

The water formation wall turns the embers into dust. I have to use the jutsu, but if I do...Deidara will be after me for sure, but this is a fellow ninja...I have to! "Ninja Art: Ultimate Lightning Vortex." A giant bold of lighhtning came down on Harushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Harushi smirks "Image Reality: Reversal" Harushi smiled brightly, as he hasn't in over 20 years, as the jutsu is reversed onto Asher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Tenkuu stopped her jutsu. "This is getting bad!" She pulled a kunai and threw it at Harushi and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Harushi snapped his wrist and hit the kunai on the side, making it fall almost onto Asher. "Darn, I missed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Tenkuu whinned. "Crap." She decided to go head on. Stupid yes, worth it, kinda. She dove at Harushi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Daya picked up the little pink headedgirl. "Hey kitty." He gave a viscous laugh. "What you up to?" He laughed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Tenkuu turned around. "Let me go," she said punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberry Hunting Again   Strawberry Hunting Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Strawberry Hunting Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next