Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Hunting... at least I was NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHunting... at least I was EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHunting... at least I was EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHunting... at least I was EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Hunting... at least I was EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Hunting... at least I was EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHunting... at least I was EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHunting... at least I was EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Hunting... at least I was EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Hunting... at least I was EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHunting... at least I was EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHunting... at least I was EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Hunting... at least I was

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunting... at least I was Empty
PostSubject: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Rain followed the bawling of her dogs as the followed a trail of a raccoon. "Woo-e-e-e! Get 'um Bays! Get 'um Boy! Get 'um quick!" she yelled "Woo-e-e-e! Tell 'um Diamond! Tell 'um Girl! Tell 'um who's boss!" She stepped into a forest that she never had seen before. There was a yell from Bays as he ran right back shaking. "Diamond! come back" As if she never heard the call she kept following the trail after the 'coon. Rain ran further in the forest taking her gun out. "Diamond! Give it up!" As if a signal, Diamond barked treed. Rain stomped her foot in frustration. She walked to where the bark was. Grabbing Diamond by her collar, she dragged her away. A movement from somewhere drew Rain to behind her. "W-who's there!" she yelled pointing her gun still holding Diamond's collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:58 pm

(Bat is the guy on the right)

Bat came from the shadows and gave a small grin. "It's dangerous to lurk out here in the unknown," he said. His voice was still like a childs but his eyes showed something ancient. He glanced at the dogs. "Useless," he said taking a deadly step forward. Bat eyes flashed with disgust. "I hate people like you," he said with no sympathy for this child, who in his current was no more older than himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:47 pm

"What?" Rain said still pointing the gun. "State who you are or 'll shoot!" She spoke clearly this time as Bays began barking angrily "Curse humans stupid two arm thing!" she muttered to herself. She kicked Bays behind her and gave a stern look at him. "So? You gonna' answer?" Rain said letting go of diamond who sat down patently like she wanted to rip Bat apart. Rain leered at Bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:51 am

Bat took two steps forward. "Do you really think a gun scares me," he asked. "What a useless weapon. "Don't ask the question of who am I, who are you," he asked. "Walking in places that are unfamiliar to you. Chasing creatures that don't bother you. Disgusting," he snapped. He pulled off his sword Nightshade. "On the other hand you'll make a perfect meal." Bat gave a bone chilling laugh and moved forward somemore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Rain dropped her gun and gave a tiny laugh that was creepy in so many ways. "Perfect meal to someone who has no soul? Ha! Pathetic!" She said "Your a pathetic fool! Can't you tell what i am?" she laughed again and flicked her fingers. The two dogs barked angrily and shot up. Rain looked at Bat "Well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Bat didn't even become fazed by her laugh. He took yet another step forward. A dw more and he'd be right infront of her. "I don't like playing games," he said. "So I'll be straightforward. Don't try and play me for a fool, I know alot more than you know. You're nothing more than an expirement gone wrong is all," he said taking another step forward. "Created by crazy doctors and you ahve no family. No one wants you as a friend because your name is rain and your only friends are these mutts,"he said as he looked at the two dogs. "Go ahead and try and touch me you mutts and I'll amke sure it'll be the last thing you bite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Rain's mussels tensed. "Gone wrong?! It never went wrong! Arrggg! I hate humans!" She sighed "Attack at will Red-bones." Rain smiled evilly. "They can't die in a fight with humans or any form of humans." Bays hesitated before jumping at Bat. He bit down on his leg as diamond sighed and back off a bit. She didn't want to fight with how she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Bat looked at the girl who had ordered the dogs to attack. "How would...a human know something like that?" He asked as he looked at the dog who was biting on his leg. Bat was only in a stage of five years old and no taller than Rain, but this dog was becoming a nussaince. He slowly reached down and grabbed the dog by the top of it's nose. "Get off," Bat said as he brought up his other leg and kicked the dog in the side with powerful blows. "I'm not human," he said dropping Bays. "I'm no where near demon. No blood in my vains are stained with human blood. I'm a demon from hell. Son of the Devil, but not the one everyone knows. A different devil, but I don't feel like explaining." He looked at Rain. "Now, please, send the other dog so I can handle her too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Diamond barked sadly and worryingly as Bat kicked off Bays. He lay on the ground motionless. Slowly the dog got to his feet and he barked carefully. "Anything in the shape or form of human Idiot!" Rain said grabbing Diamonds collar. "She won't fight if she doesn't want to. Usually she would have to." Bays slowly walked over to Bat and lay and his feet. the trick Rain thought as Bays slowly whined as if he wanted petted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Bat looked at her. "Anything in human form, okay." He said. He a green aura arose from his blade and wrapped around bat. "I don't like my human form anyway, just wanted to blend in." Bat gave a small annoyed look as Bays laid at his foot. He simply pulled Nightshade to the side and then kicked the dog again before looking at Diamond. "Smart dog," he said as he took two steps forward. This time when he spoke his voice was compeltely different. Like it had aged to that of someone in there mid twenties. "You on the other hand aren't so smart." With that Bat moved again until he was standing infront of her, nearly face to face though he was shorter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 pm

As soon as Bat was in front of her, Rain gave a crooked smile "Sure..." She sarcastically said. She then punched Bat with so much force it could send him flying through 20 trees. "So who's smart now?" Diamond yipped and ran over to Bays. She began licking him and Bays softly yelped. Rain sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Bat flew back into the tree. He gave a small laugh as he pulled himself out. "How nice, a fight," he said. "Nightshade, looks like we're going to have ourselves some fun today," he said. He looked at the dogs. "How disgusting." He started forward to Rain. She thought she was big, but he was bad. He could have easily finsihed this with Black Shroud, but he chose to play a while. She had started the game and he would finish it. Instantly he moved behind her and kicked her in the back and then stuck Nightshade in the ground and brought it across the ground to where the ground began to crack as he pulled it closer to Rain's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Rain jumped up into a tree. She stood with her hands on the limp between the legs (like a frog kind of). She gave a crooked evil laugh. "You think your all that. I was meant to be no age. I am only 6 years old. 6 years ago i was made." She gave another laugh as she started to change. Her face became to look like a robot with eyes of humans and her clothing changed to metal armor and she turn complete robot. She gave a creepy laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 am

Bat looked at Rain as she jumped out the way. He gave a small cock of his head as she started to turn into a robot. "No age? No soul? What exactly do you mean." Bat took a step forward and looked at the Rain. "So you're a robot, that's a first..." Bat eye's glowed. "Anyhow it changes nothing." Bat pulled Nightshade from the ground and pointed the blade at the tree. "Nightshade, it's time to wake up and devour what's left of this creature that's existince should not exist." The sword glowed with a green aura and then Bat swung out. A black shrouad covered over the trees desenigrating everything in it's path.

(When you post, make sure to move your dogs because I will say they got hit if you don't.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting... at least I was   Hunting... at least I was Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting... at least I was

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1