Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Preparing for Battle - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPreparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Preparing for Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Preparing for Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Eve sighs then laghs histaricly as both cats turn really tiny and dissaper then everywere around them dissapers and they are suronded by blackness. "No justu no ninjusu no chakera just hands and feet with by the way is much easyer for me to take someone out with just hand and feet comback. you may use kunai or anything else that will help but i will use nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 pm

"Alright, but I wouldn't call taht far, then again you're an Akatsuki." He pulled another kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 pm

"make a move" she suddenly blends in with the backround you could only see her red clouds from her coat (she didnt have it on erlyer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Sukai eyes turned light green until they were very pale. If I use the vortex, then I might not live to see Haru. That's not a risk I wanna take. What am i gonna do. He threw a kunai into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 pm

it hit Eve but a punch came right up to Sukai as she help the kunai hung from sukais shoulder. she kicked him in the back of the knee and left in the dark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Sukai landed on his side. His body was about to collapse. The stress from his jutsu wasn't helping him. This is oing to be over if I don't get it togther soon. He stood up taking the kunai out and using. "Ninja Art: Wind Balde." Several blades of wind came from several directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 pm

none hit Eve so she comes up behind Sukai and hits him in the back of the head than she gets infront of him and er eyes glow red "look into my eyes" she uses a prswazive voice that little people can withstand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Sukai looks at Eve. "Decoy." (The naruto music starts playing.) Sukai's clone shatters into a thousand kunai. The real one brings a kunai to Eve's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm

(omg to funny)

"you little" she turns and then slaped his back brings her hand back making his back swollen and hits his presher points then kicks him in the back sending him to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Sukai stayd still for several heartbeats too long. He moved twice thne feel still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 pm

she felt still then grined then she jumped out of sight only her glowing eyes showed . if he looked in her eyes he would be screwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Sukai gave a strained cough and tried to get up but he callosped. Not this way, please don't llet it end this way. (The said naruto music starts playing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

(lol)

she gave a laugh then the darkness disapers and her and sukai stande right were they were before but the only differance was that he was on the floor and eve was in her coat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Sukai gave a another starined cough and forced himself to get up. His body neraly collasped again but he fought it. I won't die yet, I still have to meet Haru, and Mom, Jay, Roxl, Sky, Tenkuu, Nilan, and Lulu. I won't die before I see them. He pulled another kunai, he wasn't giving up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm

she looked back suprized "how did you oh never mind" she came at him punching him in the thigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Sukai rolled out the way. "I'm alive because my family and friends are waiting for me back at home." He coughed again. He was on the edge of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm

"i could spare you because im in a good mood but then id get killed so its ether me or you" she stode still knowing that from previos battles the weaker you are the sronger you become she let him have a few free shots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 am

Sukai smiled. "Well this isn't a kiddy battle. I noticed from teh start when I saw your Akatsuki jacket. Everyone knows Deidara beats the ones who aren't all that great." He tossed a kunai into the air. "Multiply." She kunai turned inro thousands. "Several Wind Baldes." The kunai and blades of wind started tearing down everything in it's path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm

she had no time to move so she tries her best to dodje them every 14 hit her but she dosent care. then she comes tord him agian "doble" many of her apeer showing about ten of her that she rushes tord him and they each skin him with a kunai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Sukai falls back but flips before he completly hit the ground. He trips up some of the doubles thenm uses. "Ninja Art: Shatter Wind Vortex." He spins backwards then hits the rest of the doubles. Did I get the real one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm

eve stode to the side "i can tell what you think even thogh you cant tell and no i was at the side the whole time" she walked over calmlyand just all of a sudden punched him hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Sukai crashed into the trees. "Well, I guess that means I have to act without even thinking about it now." He stood up remember how he used to crash into trees when taining with Kokujo to control the Wind Vortex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm

she watched him her eyes turning green again"make a move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Sukai let out a breathe. One of them wasn't going to come out of this battle alive and from the looks of it it was going to be him. He couln't even slow her down with his kekegenkai. He slwoly feel to the ground. He was so tired that his muscles wouldn't even listen to his brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:18 pm

"whats wrong can move " she laghs and hops into a nearby tree "hmm convenyent" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Battle   Preparing for Battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Battle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next