Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 am

Jay sat next to Sky and cried too. She couldn't even think about what was going to happen next. She didn't care about the batt;e anymore, she just wanted her mother back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 am

Eve jumped over to sky "sky... i know what just happened is crazy and horrible but we can make it"she said taking of her akuski coat "i cant stand it anymore im done with it" she throgh her coat down. "deidara's going down
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:48 am

Deidara eyes widdened slightly. "What the hell are you?" He backed up some. "You're crazy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 am

Rumiko walked Sukai and Tenkuu over to Eve. He was hurting just as bad as them. "Listen, Jay, Sky don't worry about Tenkuu and Sukai. I'll deal with them. They can live with me and you guys go home. Sky if you need a place to stay then just come on over, don't even ask. Just come." He gave each a hug and stood up. He didn't know which one was gonna be his first target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:12 am

Momoshiro watched from the sidelines. His eyes flooding with tears. First his mom left, now his dad was dead. He fell to his knees, his head falling. Momoshiro's sobs, shot through the battlefeild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"i will be right back whatch over each other i have something to say to momoshiro." she walked over and put her hand on his back "if you need anything or just want to stay somewere eles than your house... you can come to my house. i know i might have disliked your father but... i care about everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:25 pm

(DEidara Im trying to figure out if you meant me in your last post)

Roxl lunged at Deidara, both swords raised in attack.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:16 pm

(I meant you.)

Deidara's clay formed around Roxl. It covered him thne exploded with spikes stiking from every direction. He's immortal, there's nothing I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Roxl laid on the ground. He bleed from all points on his body. "Your right I am. Lulu thankfully gave it to me, Knowing I would need it. And as for what I am, I am merley a human, with the ability to mke body parts out of chakra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 am

Pheonix stood at the edge of the battle grounds. Watching as chaos erupted. Jutsumaster was dead and so was Ruka. Two very powerful ninja had fallen. As for the war, it seemed to have died, all excpet for the tears of pain and the clash of Roxl and Deidara.

Was the fight over, probably not. After the pain was gone in the near future everything would be back to normal and another fight would happen. But it seemed the shinobi had lost.But still Deidara might withdraw and the shinobi might rain again and the Akatsuki would once again be in the shadows. This fight was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Kadaj didn't move from his spot. He was standing next to Pheonix wondering what the guy was thinking. He loooked blank. Probably everyone did. He started to feel tears slid down his face. Deidara was gonna kill him but he didn't care. He'd just seen his friend die.

"Why do they keep fighting. It feels like the fight is over. She's gone, forever. She wont come back like Roxl and Lulu. Her life wasn't forever and she still risked it. What the hell was she thinking." He looked down at the ground trying to control his anger. But all he wanted to do was just release it on someone. But who, and what was the point.

Last edited by Kadaj on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 am

Deidara sighed. It did seem like the fight was over and that him and Roxl were the only ones fighting. The sudden blow of Jutsu's death had hit them like a briick wall. He looked at Roxl. "Do you blame me for her death?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

"No. No one but her herself is to blame." He slashed Deidaras arm up, and jabbed the mouth in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:41 am

Deidara pulled his arm and hand back. Roxl had hit him and blood started to make its way down his arm. "My Akatsuki want to know what the point of this battle is." He pulled out a wad of clay and they formed into spikes. He kicked them all at Roxl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Roxl absorbed them into his new chakra boddy parts. He used chakra to launch them at high speeds at Deidara. "Maybe if I made this fair." He glowed blue as he ridded his immortality. "As for this fight. It is for whom rightfully deserves to rule the Akatsuki. As they have said you must follow the leader even if you hate him."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Kenjiro waited,hidden in the woods,searching for Daya.He was the main one he wanted to battle.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:41 am

"I think their fine with me." He said as he dodge the spikes and sent a swarm of clay birds that exploded on contact. "Why don't you just stay with your kid and take care of hers. Have you forgotten that they're motherless and I heard you were living with her. So that makes you liable to care for them, or do you just not care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:30 am

This made Roxl angry. He absorbed the clay again, and walked up to Deidara. "They are perfectly capable opf living on their own. I say this because of what I am about to do." HE grabs Deidaras arm. The chakra in his arm begins to flow faster. "If I go down, your going down with me." His chakra arms explode, causing a very massive blast of energy.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 am

Deidara had no clue what he was talking baout. Last time he checked Jm's youngest kids were 13 and 15 and Roxl kid was 8 he belived, may be wrong. Be crashed into a tree on inmpact thankful for the clay that cushioned his crash. "Dammit, I can't see anything...." He tried to stand but his biody wouldn't respond. His body was useless and of Roxl was still alive he would die.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Itachi

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 am

Itachi looked at Jutsu then at Saruka. Both were dead. He then looked to their kids who were all shedding tears. What's the point of this. He stood up and blokced himself from the shock of the blast. He wondered if Deidara was dead. The impact was directly on him and powerful. He couldn't see through the smoke, but if Deidara was alive he'd be hurt badly and they'd need to retreat.

Damn, this battle was pointless from the start. I should have seen it coming. He silently cursed himself. He looked around. No one was really fihting. Juts standing around like puppets who had lost their puppetmasters. He didn't want to call them back until Deidara gave the order, but still.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Roxl stood up, a little more than 3/4 of his body were gone. All that was really left was his head. He wsa surprised that he could channel so much chakra. He walked to Deidara. "Your dead, buddy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Sukai looked at his sister knowing what she was thinking. The look on her face said it all. The battle was pointless like everyone was saying. No one would win and the third party was right. He stood up. "Let's do it. For everyone who has died today out of pointless bloodshed.

His black eyes turned pale green skipping the regular light. "Shattered Wind Vortex." He started to spin above Roxl and Deidara. His vortex started to increase its speed by ten fold until trees were being sucked in. He quickly reversed the spin so the wind was pounding down on the two ninja. "Alright sis, I'm ready," he mumbled heading towards their direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Tenkuu looked at the battle between Deidara and Roxl. This has gots to stop! Why do they keep fighting. Can't they see no one else is. Are they blind. Or are they just caught up in the fact that someone has to win. She bowed her head. The third party was right. There was no point in this fight because even though somone would win the battle. The war would continue. That's the way it's suppose to be.

She stood up knowing that someone had to end this. The battle was over for now, but the two shinobi who stood fighting didn't know that yet. If they don't stop, this can last forever.

"Water Wall." A water wall appears around the Deidara and Roxl. She was going to use her combo like earlier. She started forming hand signs. "Water Instantaneous Body Skill." Clones began to appear in the water wall around the barrier. The clones began to teleport through the water then a Water Dragon started to appear. The clones were combining their jutsu to form one overgrown Water Dragon. They launched the dragon at barrier then Tenkuu used. "Lightning Style: Lightning Wire." Lighting started to form around the water dragon. "Let's hope it works," she said as 10,000 volts of lightning struck Roxl and Deidara.

She quickly then sent a water dragon and lightining to Sukai's Vortex to complete the ultimate combo. That would make his Vortex more powerful for impact. Let it work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Sukai's vortex smashed down on Deidara and Roxl and sent them flying in diffrent directions. He himself was knocked into a tree and nearly unconsiuos. "Hope it worked," he mumbled noticing that he was near Momoshiro. "Hi Momoshiro...." He said standing up a little wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Deidara's eyes widden as he was shocked with several amounts of lightining and was blasted into some bushes nearby when Sukai crashed down on him. "......stupid kid." He stood up holding his arm which was bleeding terribly. He was loosing alot of blood. "How'd....they even form....enough cha...chakra to....use.....that jutsu. Its....so...powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next