Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Jay stood up going into her wolf form and ran down the hill until she was close enough to pin Deidara to the ground. Her fangs were inches from his throat. "Make one move and it'll be your last," she growled. Her eyes were feirce and she was in no mood for his crap. Her mother was dead. Ruka was dead. Thosuands of Akatsuki and shinobi were dead. No one was fighting and Deidara and Roxl were still going at it.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Deidara froze. He wasn't trying to die yet, then again he could barely move. "Whatever mutt," he said through clenched teeth. He tried to reach his kunai but couldn't. So he just laid there half paniced with the fangs of a wolf so close to his throat. And to make matters worse, it was the daughther of one of his worst enemys.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Jay bent forward some. "Try me." She said her tail lashing. She wondered if Sky had pinned Roxl yet or if Roxl was even alive, or trying to reform for that matter. Sukai and Tenkuu's blast had caused some damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Roxl stood up. "Why did you do that!" He was flinching from small volts of electricity still. "This is not for any war. I am fighting him because when he overthrew me, he made things personal!" Roxl sighs. "I really suggest you little brats get out of the way, lest you be blasted to bits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Sky pinned Jor. "Stop this Roxl. If you wanna fight then take it somewhere else. Fight your own battle somewhere else. Please, this fight is over. You and Deidara's fight has just began, don't make the rest of get involved." He said growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Roxls chakra body had turnes back into skin just as Sky pinned him. Gee, thanks chakra.... Roxl fell to the ground. "Get off of me!" He backhands Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Sky doesn't move he just growls. "Dont move, I don't want to hurt you, even though you'll just come back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm

"It's a little hard to revive when your daughter dies from being poisoned!" He rips Sky off of him, then punches him at least a half a mile away. "Kid I suggest you leave us be. This fight will end tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Sky landed on his side. The blast didn't have as much affect on Roxl as Deidara because he was immortal. But maybe he could try something. "What do you mean dies from being poisoned."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:44 pm

"When she gave her immortality up to me, she bacame mune to all things normal people are. And she was poisoned somehow. Which means there is either a traitor among us, or Jm's tacos were really bad." He smiles. "Just kidding. Anyway, Lulu's gone now." He walks towards Jay. "Get up girl before I hit you too."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Jay lifted from Deidara with a growl of disgust. She turned back to normal and looked at Roxl. "Fight if you want, I'm going home. I've got better things to do than whin over a stupid fight." She walked over to Sky. "I'll be at my house with Mom. Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Deidara sat up but didn't stand. "You going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Roxl sighs. "No. You are still my friend and yes, you are the smallest being in the world, but I wont kill you."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:54 pm

"Then the fight is over. He looked around. "Akatsuki," he said in a loud enough voice that soounded very much pained. "Let's go home, now." He looked at Roxl. "I'll take care of them, don't worry. I'm also sorry for Jutsumaster's death and Lulu's too. " He looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:24 pm

"And I asure you, I will watch your every move. One move out of place, ONE step out of line, and you will be slaughtered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Luneth still sat in the tree. He was relaxing as no one really cared anymore, after so many people died he decided to stop. I guess me and Saruka were wrong, both Ninja and Akatsuki can live in peace sometimes. He got up, and walked away from the forest. Well good bye everyone, I guess my journey begins, again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Momoshiro dried his tears and walked over to his fahter's body. He knew his father hated to see him upset. "Daddy. I'm gonna bring you home...so you can wait for mommy to come back. and when she does. I know she'll be happy to see you daddy." Momoshiro tried giving his already dead father insentive to live. He just couldn't beleive it. His father was the trongest ninja he had ever seen. Even if he hadn't seen too many others, he'd seen all of his father's sparring matches, this was no different right? Except his father never even got injured in those matches... Momoshiro suddenly burst out in tears again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Eve walked up to momo "im sorry"she said with little sond "well ill see you around"she said running towrd deidara she stoped and looked back at ruka and momo i feel sorry for that kid then she ran off
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 am

Deidara shook hos head and looked at Eve. "What do you want?" He asked in low voice. His eyes were barely open but he saw flashes of green hair. He was still to weak to fight or move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm

"nothing" she said turning away "but i might not be in the hidout for a while" she said with a low voice "if you want to know where i'll be, it will be at my old house in the mist"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

"That's fine." Deidara said looking away. He gave a sigh. Freinds, even though we fought so hard, even though I overthrew him when it was just a gomae. I guess we are friends. Deidara started to stand up and walk limping with each steps. Two of the wannabes ran over to him and let him lean for support. "Goodbye, Roxl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Zoey walked close to Deidara. "That was weird," she said her ears twitching. "What happens next Boss?" She asked taking a look back at their enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Tenkuu ran to Momoshiro. They had both lost something very precious to them. She didn't think about it at first, but now she knew what she had to do. She stopped a couple feet waya from him before saying. "We're going to be close firends, and take care of eachother, okay." She gave him a long hug trying not to cry but just let the tears flow. After that she let go and smiled. "Welcome to the family Momoshiro."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 am

Deidara didn't look back. He just coughed for several seconds and the wannabe gave horrified looks. "I'm fine," he said after he was done. He looked at Zoey. "We go home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Nilan got up not knowing what had happened while she was down. she looked around and saw justu and all of a sudden she just fell "no... how could i let this happen" she didnt cry but she did summen dragon and turned normal (she was in tiger form)and walked tord justu when she burt out in tears "no..."she sobed to hard to move. she sat there whit her face in dragons fur for many minets before geting on him and running back home my life is ruined and i wont forgive it she thought as she ran farther
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Battle: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next