Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPPlaying in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 pm

<<xantrex ran through the streets, his fox right on his heels (you thought i was kidding? nope! he really does have a ninja fox! for now....). he tripped as he came to the hill at the end of the street and laughed as the fox jumped on him)>> mom and dad won't even notice we're gone! <<(and yeah, xantrex does put his headband on the fox every now and then, now being one of those times) xantrex layed back and ninja fox jumped on his chest and layed down. xantrex put one of his arms behind his head and the other on ninja fox's back>> i wonder how the moon stays all the way up there and where it comes down in the morning... <<he hears footsteps coming down the street and sits up quickly>> oh no....what if they catch us? <<xantrex jumped up on a nearby roof (ninja fox is now sitting on his head) and watched silently to see who was coming>> i hope they don't catch us, but it's not like mom or dad would do anything anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Takashi walked through the Stealth with rnager beside him. His brown hair fell into his eyes and he moved with the hint of tiredness. He had refused to go home so he was heading to the spot he'd met ranger. A small building not too far away that looked out over the stealth. "Almost there," he said as the building came into veiw. He then came to a stop. The strong smell of fox came to him. He looked around. The scent seemed to have traveled on air. He looked up to hear the breathing of someone. "No point in hiding," he said with a bit of annoyance. "I heard you when you were playing in the streets," he said. Ranger sat down on his haunches and growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

<<xantrex took ninja fox off his head and held him close to him, so he wouldn't try to run away (ninja fox has a name, but i just like to call him ninja fox, the name will come up soon enough maybe). looking a bit scared, xantrex jumped off the roof, keeping about 10 feet away from Takashi>> he has a wolf with him.... <<he thought as he looked down at ninja fox (he's still holding ninja fox), hoping he wasn't in too much of a mood to play with it>> w-who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Takashi looked at the kid who stood about ten feet away from him. "I won't bit...much," he said in a voice that obviuosly stated he was joking. "I'm Takashi Yama." He said looking at the fox andthen towards Ranger. "Cool it boy, he's no threat." Ranger swiped his tongue over his muzzle then lay on his belly as if they'd be there a while. "What's your name?" Takashi asked, seeing as though Ranger might be right.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 am

<<xantrex loosened his grip on ninja fox a little, but retightened it when ninja fox barked playfully at Ranger>> um, i'm xantrex mabashi....and this is Kit.... <<he said motioning down to Kit. xantrex bit his lip nervously, despite Takashi's joking>> uh...i'm...not in your way, am i? <<Kit struggled a little in xantrex's grip, obviously wanting to go play with Ranger. xantrex held him tighter and whispered to him>> Kit, stop it! <<xantrex glanced at Takashi then at Ranger>> I know he won't bite, but what about his wolf....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Takashi smiled and patted Ranger on the head. Ranger gave a small playful growl then looked at Kit wagging his tail. He stood up and bowed his head. "He wants to play," Takashi said. He knew Xantrex was possibly scared of Ranger, who wouldn't be. he was a full grown wolf. He smiled at the thought of Ranger causing havoc. Thoe chances were high if he'd never met Takashi.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:49 am

<<xantrex looked down at Kit and put him on the ground nervously. Kit immediately jumped over to Ranger and barked playfully again. he put his tail in the air, looking like he was about to pounce on Ranger. xantrex smiled a little>> why do you always have to play with the big ones, Kit? <<xantrex looked at Takashi>> um...i know it's not my business, but...uhm....where were you going? <<he asked, his curiousity shining through his otherwise nervous appearance>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Ranger looked at Kit and then jabbed out a paw at him trying to playfully knock him over. He gave a grin and then lowered into a crouch. Takashi watched them then looked at Xantrex when he asked about where he was heading. "Oh, just to the building that looks out to the mountains on the far edge of the Stealth. It's a place where I go to get away from my troubles, today though, I'm just going for the view." He said noticing the kids curiosty.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 am

oh....i've never really seen the mountains before. <<he said, looking at Kit. Kit had jumped back from Ranger when he pawed out at him and wagged his tail and started pawing and barking playfully at Ranger. xantrex smiled as he watched Kit>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:34 pm

Ranger moved forward towards Kit and then backed up when the small fox tried pawing at him. He growled playfully then rolled over onto his back. Takashi looked at then then at Xantrex. "So you've never seen the Mountains before huh, how about I show you them" he said.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner
Xantrex Mabashi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 am

(Kit walked over to Ranger and layed his front two paws on Ranger's stomach and barked playfully as if in a victory type way, his tail still wagging. xantrex looked up at Takashi, his nervuos expression replaced with both excitement and curiousity) could you? (he asked excitedly, and Kit looked over at him, noticing his change in tone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?   Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the moonlit streets....wait, what?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1