Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPTiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Shana lay in the darkness as waves crashed on the beach. Her head rested on a rock and a single light lit up the darkness of the half moon. She has her sword propped up on the rock as well. A book lay in Shana's hands. Melon Bread was laying on a red and white checkered blanket. The book had a hard blue cover with the title of Poems, Beautiful Poems It was a book with over two hundred pages and over one hundred poems. She was on one poem she didn't quite understand. She read in her mind Tiger, tiger, burning bright, In the forest of the night, What immortal hand or eye Could frame thy fearful symmetry? In what distant deeps or skies Burnt the fire of thine eyes? On what wings dare he aspire? What the hand dare seize the fire? And what shoulder, and what art, Could twist the sinews of thy heart? When thy heart began to beat, What dread hand forged thy dread feet? What the hammer? What the chain? In what furnace was thy brain? What the anvil? What dread grasp Dared its deadly terrors clasp? When the stars threw down their spears And watered heaven with their tears, Did He smile his work to see? Did He who made the lamb make thee? Tiger, tiger, burning bright, In the forest of the night, What immortal hand or eye Dare frame thy fearful symmetry? She looked up and thought What Tiger Burns Bright In Night?!?! I mean Really! She leaned back and continued reading other poems.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Shen walked along the edge of the water, the waves splashing against his feet now and then. His hands in his pockets, he didn't really see where he was going, as his eyes had something of a blank stare to them. He was thinking about the night of the attack again. It'd happened on a night of a half moon such as tonight. As he was walking, he stopped as he noticed he was in front of someone who was sitting on the beach, and looked to be reading a book. He smelled some kind of food there too, not that it mattered much. He'd lost his appetite earlier that day. His gaze followed blankly over the sand and to the girl that sat there alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Shana looked up from her book "Hello" She said She grabbed a piece of melon bread and took a bite "So, My name is Shana, Magma Valley Kage Assistant, You?" She asked looking at the book again "Do you like poems or melon bread?" She turned to the Tiger poem "And have you ever read this poem?" She knew she asked a lot of questions but she didn't care and hopped she didn't sound odd.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Shen blinked. This girl was really friendly, or so it seemed. "In order, Shen Kurabara, ANBU of the Stealth. Some, and not really. And no." He walked up to her. "My turn. Are you always so friendly, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night, and why melon bread?" He asked the last one with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 pm

"I am, I am, And because" She gave a laugh then said again "I'm always friendly, Night is so calming and i love to light up the night at midnight. I have an addicting to melon bread... don't ask how." Shana looked at her sword and read what the inscription said. "Why are you here then?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

The smile almost faded from Shen's face at her question. He managed to keep a friendly face though. He shrugged. "I find it relaxing to walk along the edge of the waves. It let's me think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:51 pm

(i'm joining if its ok shen)

"Same here kind of" shana gave a laugh, got up and looked in the sky five more minutes and it will shine she thought pulling out her sword throwing its case at the rock. it made a clinking sound. Shana raised her sword in the air witch took two minutes all together
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

The silence that came next seemed to drag on forever. She raised her sword in the air, and Shen looked at her, a bit confused. "What're you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"Watch" Shana said as it instantly lit up on fire blazing quickly and quietly "Midnight" She said as she dropped the sword, it landing right on its handle in the sand it still on fire "Cool, huh?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Shen couldn't help but take a step back as the blade set afire. His eyes watched the flames dance over the sand a few seconds before returning his gaze to Shana. "Yeah, that's....really cool," he said with a smile. "How'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Shana looked at him thinking. Silence filled the air except for the blazing fire. "...I ... Um... Don't know..." She looked at the blade. "Something to do with fire..." She was talking to herself now but didn't really have the tone that she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Shen looked at her blankly. Well that much was obvious. Shen looked up at the half moon and for a brief moment saw fire from it's light. It wasn't real of course, just memories of that night. Everything was on fire.....The entire village...He couldn't find Teia's scent through the smoke. The smell of smoke from the fire on the sword started filling his nose and he looked back at Shana. "Put it out," he said, a little quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Shana looked at the sword "The smoke or put it totally out because i'm supposed to keep it alive till 1 am" She said putting her hand ON the burning blade. She didn't get burned and pulled her hand away carrying fire that had no smoke "i can make the sword burn without smoke if you like"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Shen's eyes followed the fire again and he lookedback at Shana. "No, I mean put it out, put the damn fire out!" He said. He felt himself getting panicky again. He was starting to remember why he hated fire so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Shana looked at him "Wait... fire plus you equals you wanting me to but the fire out... What happened! Why do you hate fire! Its just fire! I can't brake my promise with th-" She cut off "Besides the point! Now tell me!" She knew even being younger than him she had rights to be questionable and kind of bossy.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Shen looked at her and then to the side. The flames danced in the corner of his eye, as if mocking him. "That's.....that's not your business," he said, as calmly as he could. "Just put it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:54 pm

"I'm not going to put it out! I have promises to make! Promises to keep! Tell me why or I will haunt you with what i am haunted with!" She was becoming stubborn and now was demanding answers. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Shen looked at the girl. She was really stubborn, that was for sure. But if she wouldn't put it out of his site, he'd get it out of it himself. He turned and started to walk away. There was no way he was going to talk about Teia to some complete stranger. "Like I said, not your business."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:03 pm

"I have every right to know!" Shana ripped her sword out of the ground "Tell me or i might kill you, to-" She stopped herself from saying anything "If you won't tell me, just tell me some other time, i'll tell them that i can' keep the sword shining all hour, just please!" Her voice gave a few cracks in it because she began to think of everything. It suddenly came to her. No... no! no! No! No! No! NO! NO! she screamed in her head you can't hide it shana...! yes i can! she thought as the voices talked in her mind
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Shen looked at her. What was this girls problem? He walked up to her, a look of anger showing in his eyes. "What makes you think you have a right to know about what happened? Huh? Were you there? Did you see what they did? Cuz if you didn't, I don't see why you have a right to know," he said hotly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Shana's eyes were a mixture of fear, hate, anger, and sadness. "I am more powerful that you! And who do you mean by they. We might for once have something in common" She looked at her sword Go away! I did what you wanted now leave! Shana, No! Anna... She thought the voices in her head again what i would do for you to come back to me...
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Shen glared at her, just barely keeping a growl from escaping him. This girl didn't even know him, she had no clue how powerful he really was! "Who do I mean by they? The goddamned akatsuki, that's who!" He yelled. He could feel his teeth turning to fangs, but managed to keep himself from changing. It was hard for him to keep control right now, he was just so....so...angry that this girl could say so many infuriating things in such a short time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Shana almost dropped her sword "Not you too..." She said kind of shyly "Those God damned suns of-!" she stopped herself "It happened to me, idiot! Your so stupid if you never realized it!" She stopped talking and face palmed "God, damn it! She then through her sword on the ground and it flickered before leaving them in the darkness. She turned around and dropped to a siting position. Tears began filling her eyes and she talked softly "I could have saved you Anna... I was so selfish before... Help me..." She looked at the ground the tears begging to spill out of her eyes. Don't be sorry... It wasn't your fault "Yes it was..." she said half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 pm

(You copycat!)

Shen readied himself as she started yelling, half expecting her to lash out at him. Then he watched as she sat on the ground and muttered to herself, the familiar scent of tears filling the air. Staying where he stood, he said "What happened...? Was it your village...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:57 pm

(i needed family history XP)

"Every five thousand of 'um!" She said "And me, the only survivor... almost..." She looked at the moon and moved the sand around a bit to spell out a name as she talked "There were two... now one... The name was now spelled in the sand Anna it spelled. "We were young. 3 or 4 at least. The old Fire village... Ripped to shreds by water, snow, ice, you name it. It was by them... They killed my whole village. Anna was hurt very badly. She had a broken leg so i had to carry her. Good thing i was strong..." she sighed "We ran off. They tried to stop us but i had a sword. I told Anna to try to run off, leave me there. She wouldn't so I grabbed her again and ran for the burning gates. Thats what they were called. It was so cold." She stopped for a moment seeing a face in the air. It was Anna's "Did you see that!?" She asked knowing he wouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?   Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright... Wait! WTF! What tiger burns brightly!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next