Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
A Time of Peace NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-A Time of Peace EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingA Time of Peace EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSA Time of Peace EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts A Time of Peace EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilA Time of Peace EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.A Time of Peace EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.A Time of Peace EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!A Time of Peace EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayA Time of Peace EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderA Time of Peace EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)A Time of Peace EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)A Time of Peace EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. A Time of Peace EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesA Time of Peace EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPA Time of Peace EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

A Time of Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

(Ruka you said you were bored so we can do a bunch of long post here, others are welcome too if you only post long post here.)

Jutsumaster stood on the top of the hills watching all the children run and play. The wind blowed with a nice breeze that proved the day would be fair. She sighed with joy. A day like this is worth living forever. She brushed the hair from her face and smiled. "Such a nice day."

She started down the hill towards the small towns. She thought it'd give her something to do. Today was her day off and a relaxing walk would get the pressure of being Kage of her mind. She had thought about going to the Storm Valley to see her friend who was also a kage but decided not too. She wasn't up for the long walk there even though she could have rode Naga. She smiled at the thought.

She entered the town and realized that a small festival was oing on. She took a second to dance around with some of the villagers and eat some of the free delicous food they were passing out. She felt at peace since she started being a kage. She stopped and sat on a bench. "Yep, this is a good day." She giggled with joy and sat back watching the kids dance and waving off the guys who tried to get her to dance with them again. She promised later and watched as they walked off expecting her to keep her promise. Don't worry, I never break a promise.

She giggled a bit more and finally settled with eating dumplings and watching the festival when someone sat beside her. She looked over at them. "Hello," she said in a kind voice. Days like these brought out her good side.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Saruka smiled happily at Jutsu, he may not have known her to well, but he knew her beter than everyone else here. "Like the festival Jutsu?" Saruka asked kindly. This festival was thrown every 10 years and this was his seond time coming here in his life. The only other time was with the carravan of rouges. They all agreed to meet here every 10 years, so they did. They would meet in the "rouges bar" in 10 minutes. But Untiil theen.

Saruka jumped onto Jutsu's lap and smiled "Santa, you look younger, and where'd your beard go?" Saruka may have been younger, (but not by much) But he was already indistinguishibley close to Jutsu's height. Saruka laughed a bit as he realized he might be hurting Jutsu. Saruka jumped off of Jutsu's lap and sat next to her again. "Would you Like to dance Jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

Jutsumaster smiled when she saw it was Saruka. "Hello," she said kindly. When he asked did she like the festival she shook her head with big smile. "I love it acually." She truely did. Expecially the ones that were held in the stealth. She sat back some. She knew Saruka from meeting him in school. He was in the elementary department but was a very good kid, even though he was rogue which she never understood that part.

When he jumped on her lap she narrowed her eyes but smiled. "Don't you think you're a little to old to be jumping on Santa's lap and you must be going blind. Santa's not a girl." She smiled when he jumped off. "You've made a mistake." When asked to dance she gave a light smile. "I've been dancing since I've got here, one more wont kill me."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Saruka smiled happily and stood up, extending his right hand out to Jutsu. "Shall we Milady?" Saru inquired as he looked into Jutsu's eyes. His own were a bright brown and sparkling with an easy-going happiness, that was usually front and present in his eyes. Saruka was dressed in bigger versions of his old rouge clothes, a black shirt with fishnet arms. And loose, raggedy black pants. Saruka waited for Jutsu to respond.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 am

Jutsu smiled as she stood to her feet taking Ruka's hand. She gave a small laugh at how the guys who had asked her out to a dance earlier pointed and whispered at how unfair it was that Ruka stole her away from them. She laughed some more. This truely was turning out to be a joyful day. "So Saruka, I here that you've started a village. I think an alliance would be fair." She said. The music began to play and others rose to their feet to dance along side Saruka and Jutsu. Like her the danced and laughed and enjoyed this time of peace.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Saruka smiled. "Yes, I think it would, although I only have 11 villagers now and they're all rouges as myself, I can teach them and their children. My village will have enough power in no time!" Saruka put his hand onto Jutsu's waist as the only dance he could do perfectly was ballroom dancing, and that was what nearly eneryone else was doing. "Anyway, shall we begin?" Saruka's voice was kept quiet to draw attention away.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 am

Jutsu raised an eyebrow this young rogue had much to learn. He was on Unabara-Sensei's squad so he'd eventually learn, and pointers would be nice. She thought about what Unabara might have said to that statment Ruka had just made. "You know," she began, "Power isn't everything." She said as she started to dance with Ruka. Power was nothing is you had nothing to back it up. If you lost all your power, how strong would you be then. And he said he'd teach them and their children, but yet he had much to learn himself. "Don't you think your villagers have their own abilities, and things they can teach you? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Male

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am

"Jutsu. you REALLY underestimate me, I've been learning for rouges for two years, and ofcourse I'm going to see if they can teach me anything, they are my elders afterall. And by the time some of them HAVE children, I'll have learned a lot more than I know now. I'm also learning from Death." Saruka smiled at Jutsu as he danced lightly with her. Saruka stepped back as another boy approached Jutsu and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 am

Jutsu smiled lightly. "Maybe I am, but maybe you're not seeing clearly what I'm talking about," she said kindly. She smiled when he said he was learning from Death. "And waht do you plan on gaining from that," she asked. "Why do you wish to be the most powerfulest ninja Saruka. power isn't everything." She said looking at the other boy. She quickly danced with him and then went back to Saruka. "Now back to ou conversation," she said after thanking the boy for a dance and sening him off on his way. What a wonderuful evening this was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Time of Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time of Peace   A Time of Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time of Peace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1