Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Squad 12's first mission. NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSquad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSquad 12's first mission. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSquad 12's first mission. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Squad 12's first mission. EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySquad 12's first mission. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSquad 12's first mission. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Squad 12's first mission. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Squad 12's first mission. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSquad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSquad 12's first mission. EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Squad 12's first mission.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Squad 12's first mission. Empty
PostSubject: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Kinaga sat on a tree waiting for his squad.....yes, he's sitting on it upside down. Let's see how they'll do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Rumiko walked to the spot where he'd be meeting Unabara and the suqad. Suprsingly he arrived early. "Hey," he said to Unabara. He wondered why he was upside down, but it wasn't his business.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, then at his watch. "Very good, you're early today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"Yeah," he said. He didn't know why though. He still had questions from the other day but decided to stay on topic about the mission. "Hey sensei, what is this mission about?" He asked sitting down on the opposite tree/ He leaned back and pulled out a kunai looking at his reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Kinaga smiled. "You'll see on the way there." He looked at the village and back at Rumiko. "Doesn't look like anyone else will be coming for another couple minutes, anything you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Rumiko knew this was his chance to ask about the marks but....what if Unabara didn't want to talk about it. Oh well, it was now or never. "Yeah," he said quietly. "Who gave you those marks? What it Orochimaru?" He asked closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Saruka walked in wiping his eyes tiredly. He saw Rumiko and Unabara-sensei talking, he waved his hand, telling them they could continue, and that he really didn't care, he then sat down on a rock and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:52 am

Kinaga looked at Saruka, nodding his head to him, his way of saying he notices Saruka. He looks at Rumiko. "No, it's something my clan attempts to keep secret, but it's been slowly getting out into the open. You know that the Unabara Clan produces the most ninja out of any clan in the region, right? The cursed mark is the Unabara clan's way of insuring that any member that can become a ninja, will. It's kind of a, a brand if you will. And if any of the clan is ever captured as a PoW, they can immediately be killed to keep information out of enemy hands, but only if necessary...Mine got stuck in this position after I had a friend try to seal it while it was receding...I thought it might get rid of it for good..." Kinaga looked at Rumiko and shrugged, putting on a more light-hearted voice. "But, as it seems, I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 am

Kadaj walked up near Saruka but kept his distance. He really wasn't in the mood for a fight at the moment. He looked over to Rumiko and Kinaga. they were talking so he decided not to interfer with it. Might be prvate. It's be rude to eavesdrop. He jumped into a tree and watched the sky for a bit. He thought about releasing Ryguu so that he could take to the sky's but decided against it. He'd save that for a more important time. Draining himself so early would cuase problems throughout the mission.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

Kinaga looked at Kadaj and smiled. "Good, the others are coming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

Lex ran up behind Saruka. "Hi Saruka!" She looked at her other teammates. "Hi Rumiko, hi Kadaj, hi Unabara sensei." Lex looked at Rumiko and Unabara talking and said quietly "Uh...oops, I didn't even notice they were talking, I hope I didn't interrupt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Rumiko looked up at Unabara. "Oh I see," he said. So it wasn't from that dirty snake afterall. He looked at the others who had arrived and stood up. "You're right," he said. He waved at the others. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and grinned. Good, he's getting used to the others. That's really good for his confidence. Kinaga jumped off the tree. "Well, is everybody ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Pheonix walked up to the suqad catching Kinaga ask if they were ready. He shook his head slightly. He had a small grin on his face. He was ready for something exciting to do. Finally getting out of school and the house. This first mission had to be a success.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 am

"Okay, let's get going then." Kinaga started walking, expecting them to follow. "I expect you're wondering what your first mission is, right?" Kinaga asked smiling, as he glanced back at them. He looked back in front of himself at the road. "Well, we have to patrol a wedding," he said, then shrugged. "Go figure. Well, there's a reason I didn't tell you to dress up and that's because we're going to be outside making sure no one gets into the wedding. In essence, we're preventing wedding crashers," he said simply. I wonder how they'll take this... he thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:05 am

Rumiko looked at Unabara. "Um, sensei, why can't they just guard their own wedding," he asked quietly. "Are they some kind of people of power? Like a royal family or something?" He asked. This mission seemed simple like the Black Sage, but it might just be a cover up. "What rank is this?" He asked. He wondered why they had to protect a wedding. It sounded boring, but then again they were just genin. Everyone started with small mission at first, but they were guarding. It must be a c-ranked, he thought. Straight to the action. He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:58 am

Kinaga looked back at Rumiko. "Ah yes, I did forget to mention one tiny detail. This is a political wedding between two nations who just, very recently stopped feuding. So one of three things will happen: 1) enemies from both nations will band together to stop the wedding, unlikely, 2) enemies from both nations will begin fighting with each other, making our job a piece of cake, a little more likely, or 3) they'll completely ignore each others presence and try to go through us, most likely." Kinaga looked back in front of him and sighed. "Let's just hope it's the second option, huh?" he said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:34 pm

"So they're getting married, but they're nations don't agree with it," he shrugged. "Okay, sounds fair enough," he said walking towards Unabara. This shouldn't be too hard. "What happens if the wedding does get crashed," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Kinaga looks at Rumiko and smiled. "We stop the crashers." He looked around at his squad, smiling, then back at the path. "It's not too far from here. We should be there in about an hour."
Back to top Go down
Ken
Loner
Loner
Ken

Character Age : 18
Male
Number of posts : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Saruka sighed heavily and sat up, then slowly began walking forward, his hands in his pockets and his normally bright eyes a dull nearly black. He was. for once, aware of completely nothing around him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whitecleric
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Kinaga glanced back at them, falling back a bit, so he was next to Saruka. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Kadaj shrugged and headed to after Kinaga. A wedding, how boring, hope there are party crashers because I really don't wanna sit there watching mushy stuff. He caught up with Rumiko. At first he thought the kid wasn't gonna be much to expect but after traiing, he thought diffrently. "Hey Rumiko," he said falling into step with him. "Looking for to the mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 am

Pheonix fell into step a with Rumiko and Kadaj. He knew Kadaj because they lived in the same village, but as for Rumiko, he didn't have much on him. "Hey," he said joining the conversation. He snapped his fingers and a card appeared on it was the joker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 am

Rumiko looked up at Kadaj. "Yeah," he said. "Personally, I hope someone does try and crash the wedding," he whispered. "I don't feel like standing around all day doing nothing." He smiled. "Even if we don't, I hope we get cake for guarding. Speaking of I wonder how much we're getting paid for this," he said more quietly.

When Pheonix walked over he smiled and gave a wave. "Hey Pheonix." He watched him snap his fingers and had a card appear. He nearly stopped in his tracks. "Wow, what was that, magic or something?" He asked. He looked at the card which had the joker on it. "Nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 am

Pheonix smiled. "Yeah, it's magic, I've been doing things like this since I was a kid." He shook his head. "But it's not a trick though, it's real. My dad got me started on it and I continued after my kid brother was born and my dad passed away. It keeps the memory alive you know." He said. He twisted the card and an Ace appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 12's first mission.   Squad 12's first mission. Empty

Back to top Go down

Squad 12's first mission.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next