Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Unabara Curse NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Unabara Curse EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Unabara Curse EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Unabara Curse EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Unabara Curse EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Unabara Curse EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Unabara Curse EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Unabara Curse EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Unabara Curse EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Unabara Curse EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Unabara Curse EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Unabara Curse EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Unabara Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Kinaga walked in his house, sat heavily into his couch and sighed. He had just came back from training with his squad and his left arm was throbbing and the mark glowing. He got up and took some bandages out of the cabinet in his bathroom and sat back down on his couch. He started bandaging his left arm and heard a knock on the door. "Come in," he said, continuing to bandage his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Jutsumaster walked into the house. Her eyes wide as she saw Unabara. "Oh dear," she said, her voice streked with worry. "Is that a...." She couldn't get it out. She then remembered she hadn't introduced herself properly. "Oh, um, It's me Jaymaru, I just stopped by because someone asked me to check up on you," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Kinaga smiled at Jaymaru. "Well thank you for coming by Jay." He flinched a little as he wrapped the bandage around a cut a bit too hard. He looked at her. "Hey, why don't you come sit down, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:37 pm

She smiled lightly and sat down." Are you okay, that looks bad..." She said. She was starting to think that she might need to help, but she'd let him ask. "Um, here that your squad did pretty well today," she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Oh yeah, those ones have alot of talent." He smiled lightly and put his hand on Jutsu's shoulder (it happens to be the left one). "Don't worry about it Jay, I've had this for as long as I can remember. It's not a problem." The mark starts to fade, then immediately starts glowing brightly again. Kinaga grabs his arm in pain and laughs lightly. "Don't worry, it's been doing that alot lately."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Jutsu raised an eyebrow. "Really now," she said. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" She asked. She looked at him and smiled a little. It was so similar to the curse mark. She sighed. She still wasn't done with the acual maker of the curse mark. News had gotten out saying he was back and looking for someone she was suppose to be protecting. She had too much on her hands these days.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Kinaga looked at Jutsu and finished bandaging his arm an leaned back looking a bit tired. He was no longer smiling, but he still had a casual air about him. "It's...an Unabara "family secret", so-to-speak. That's why we produce so many ninja. Almost every Unabara child born is....is branded with a cursed mark... It's disgusting what they do, but it hasn't been discovered yet. Still....it protects the Stealth Valley, in a way. If the clan didn't do that, we'd be short about half our army's ninja..." Kinaga said, looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Jutsu smiled. The Unabara Clan did do great wonders for her village. Because of them the Stealth was powerful and great. She sighed a bit."You're very right." She said. She clasped her hands together lightly. "Oh I almost forgot." She said. "I came her because somebody doesn't know how to aplogize in person. Rumiko wanted me to come and check up on you and tell you that he's sorry for injuring you." She had never met anyone that Rumiko would say sorry to. She guested he looked up to Unabara.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Kinaga laughed a little, a light-hearted air coming back to him. "Tell him I said that it's fine. I told them to come at me with everything they had, and that's exactly what he did. I'm proud of him for that. He needs more confidence though, he could be one of the best ninja around if he believed in himself."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Jutsumaster smiled. "I'll tak to him." She said. "So what about the others. How's Saruka doing," she asked. She was curious about him. He wanted to be the best but he was far too cocky and proud,
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Kinaga looked at Jutsu. "Saruka, well, he has to learn to work with the squad as a team. He's quite strong for his age and he has no problem admitting it, but, the others on his squad are also strong and he has to see that." Kinaga laughs a little. "And he seems to have a thing for one of his other teammates."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Jutsu sighed. "That kid has alot to learn. Did he tell you he's starting his own village." She shrugged. "What about Kadaj," he'd been her student for three years at school. She wondered how well he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Kinaga frowned. "He's starting his own village, is he? That concerns me quite a bit..." He looked at Jay. "Kadaj? He really has to learn to work with his teammates. I think the reason him and Saruka don't get along is because their personalities are so alike. You've heard the term 'opposites attract', haven't you?" Kinaga laughed. "They always forget to mention the other half of that, don't they? Likes repel. It's gonna be a challenge for me to get them to work together, but I think they'll manage fine, once they go on enough missions together."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm

She smiled. "Hopefully." She looked at the ceiling remember who esle was on his squad. "Oh and what about Lex," she asked nicely. She didn't know much about her though.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Kinaga looked at Jay. "Hmm, I'm having a hard time getting a read on her... I can tell that she's a very determined girl." Kinaga laughs a little. "She and Saruka are really good friends, am I right? She and Kadaj might have a problem if he continues to not get along with Saruka."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Jutsu playfully rolled her eyes. "She likes him is more like it. Girls hate it whne they're future boyfriends are having trouble with others. Even if it's their best friend." She said with a grin. "I see your squad will be a challenge. So shall mine." She laughed a bit. "But that's why we have Sensei right!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Kinaga grinned and laughed. "Right on the mark Jay. That's exactly why we're around. If we weren't, who knows what kinds of chaos would break loose. Then again, we could imagine it just from how our squads are when we leave them alone, right?" He glanced at his arm. It still throbbed, but not as much as before.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Jutsu sighed. "I don't wanna even try and inamge it. Some of them would act as if they had half a mind," she said with a bit of laughter. It was true, does kids needed them more than they knew. If not the world would be chaos and havoc.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Kinaga stopped half-way through a laugh and grabbed his arm. He looked at Jutsu. "Listen, Jay....I have, kind of a big favor to ask....."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Jutsu snapped back to a very serious stage. "Sure," she said noticing Unabara grabbing his arm. "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Kinaga looked off to the side, still holding his arm. "Well, a couple years back, one of my friends performed a sealing for my mark. But....unfortunately he died not too long ago. And...I think the seal is starting to break. I was wondering if your would perform a sealing on my arm?" Kinaga looked at his shoulder and his eyes widened. The mark was slowly spreading to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Jutsumaster shook her head quickly. "Any specific on you need?" She asked watching the mark spread. She wondered how this had happened but this was no time for questions.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Kinaga looks at Jutsu. "No, just an ordinary sealing, nothing specific, but it has to be quick," he said, trying to sound as calm as possible. He flinched and held his arm tighter.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Jutsu took that as a hurry up. "Ninja Art: Stealth Secret Seal: Hold." Jutsu placed her hand on Unabara's arm and her hand glowed white with a hint of blue. She glow covered the curse mark and then it was sealed. "There we go," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Kinaga flinched a little as the mark was sealed, then sighed and let go of his arm and looked at his shoulder. It was still on his shoulder, but it had stopped spreading. He sighed in relief then looked at Jutsu. "Thank you Jay. I owe you one." For the first time in a long time his voice held a note of actual seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unabara Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unabara Curse   The Unabara Curse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unabara Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next