Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The curse mark NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The curse mark EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe curse mark EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe curse mark EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The curse mark EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe curse mark EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The curse mark EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The curse mark EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The curse mark EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe curse mark EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe curse mark EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The curse mark EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The curse mark EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The curse mark EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe curse mark EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe curse mark EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Kinaga sighed and looked at his arm. Once again, he was wearing a shirt that revealed the full extent of where the curse mark had spread; right up to his shoulder. He looked a bit nervous at his arm, but then looked around. He'd chosen a completely isolated spot, away from anywhere even near where the other ninja were training. I've had this mark for 23 years, and I've never done anything with it. Not even tried...But if it'll help me to protect the Stealth, then..... Kinaga took a deep breath and did a jutsu. He pressed two of his fingers on his arm where the mark originated from. "Cursed Seal: Release." The mark started glowing and started rapidly spreading to the rest of his body. Kinaga fell to his knees almost immediately and screamed in pain. After all the years of the cursed mark being repressed, it's power was building up and it was finally released.

Kinaga's breathing was shaky as he slowly got up after the mark was finished spreading. He looked at his hands. The curse mark had covered them too. He felt immense power just flowing through his body. So...this is the curse mark...? It's so powerful...There's no doubt I'll be able to protect the Stealth after I learn to use this... Kinaga smiled. I'll be the most powerful ninja in the world with this much power.... He frowned. What..what am I thinking?! I can't be thinking that, it's just not like me... Kinaga heard footsteps a bit away from him and looked quickly. He didn't plan on someone coming. He looked around for a quick way to leave. There was none that wouldn't attract attention. The footsteps were getting closer. Crap, I...I can't be seen like this! He closed his eyes and tried to focus all his chakra to the point where the cursed mark originated from. There's too much chakra for me to concentrate it all at once.... Kinaga looked towards the trees where he heard the footsteps closer than before.

Last edited by Kinaga Unabara on Fri May 08, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Sukai walked into the open his black eyes searching the training grounds for nothing in partcular. He was trying to get his mind off of Lulu. He never got a chance to tell her he liked her before she died. He didn't even have the nerves to go and speak with her at the cemetary. Sighing he continued to walk. He had other things to worry about like finding Haru. The only alive surviver of his clan besides himself.

As he continued to walk he came upon a guy with blue hair who had been the curse mark? That was unusal. The chakara that came from him was powerful. "Are you okay," Sukai asked. He took a few more steps forward but he didn't get to close. The guy might have decided to attack him if he lost control. Eyes turning blue Sukai made sure he was safe. He'd hate to be unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Kinaga looked at Sukai, his eyes unknowingly black. "Yeah, I'm...fine, thanks." He tried not to flinch as he felt his heart constrict a little. He was beginning to worry that this chakra flow was gonna be too much strain on his heart. I've taken on lightning before, this shouldn't be too much for my heart to handle....
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Sukai narrowed his eyes. "Right, of course you are," he said sheepishly. "By the way, I'm Sukai, who are you, never seen you around before," he said as he began to float into the air by shifting gravity.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Kinaga looked at Sukai, his breathing shallow. "I'm Kinaga Unabara, I'm a sensei in the Stealth Valley. You probably weren't alive when I was which is why you wouldn't recognize me," he said, while at the same time, trying to get his chakra flow under control. The chakra formed visibly around Kinaga and he tried not to grab his chest. The cursed marks started glowing on Kinaga and his eyes turned a deeper black. "Listen, if I were you...I'd leave...this is the first time I've fully released my curse mark....and I don't know if I can control it...." he said shakily, then he swallowed in pain.
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:58 am

Sukai shrugged. "Nice to meet you," he said. He started to float back some when the chakra became visible. When he told Sukai to leave because he might lose control Sukai just lightly landed on the ground. "Sorry, no can do, I can't leave you like this. My sister would have a fit if she knew I left a fellow ninja out in your state." He said the wind starting to blow a little. "Besides, if you do loose control I won't cease to fight you in order to get you back in control. I'm only sixteen but I'm a jonin of a lost Clan who can control not only the wind but gravity itself," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm

(oh now that's just neat!)

"Now...which clan would that be?" he asked a little curiously. He'd heard of a clan a long time ago who could control those elements. He thought he'd even met someone who was from that clan, but at the moment he couldn't remember anything but that name of the clan. "It wouldn't happen to be the Altai clan, would it?" Kinaga looked at his arm as the marks started fading in and out. Dark storm clouds started forming above them and lightning flashed brightly. Kinaga looked up and swallowed again.
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Sukai eyes shinned with pride. His mother and Roxl hadn't been the only ones who remembered the lost Clan. "Yeah that's it," he said proudly then looked as the mark faded in and out. Then he turned his attention to the clouds. "Are you doing that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Kinaga looked back at his arm, the mark was starting to recede from his hand. Thank goodness... He looked at Sukai, his eyes still black. "If I am, it's not on purpose." His eyes slowly faded back to their dark blue color. Lightning struck the ground in front of him, making him fall backwards. He sighed. That was too close... He got back up and looked at Sukai. "You should be proud. The Altai was a great clan." He sighed, his breath coming out visible again, and the visible chakra around him started becoming invisible.
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Sukai loooked at Kinaga. "Really, I've heard so many rumors about them," he said. "Roxl told me that they lived on the edge of the village and sorta stated that they were outdated because they didn't know anything about taking pictures. I think he's wrong because I have plenty of pictures of them. I've got pictures of my mother and father, my brothers, and my cousins." He said. "My adopted mother said that they were powerful and great with wind jutsu. They wer the hidden weapon of the Stealth able to maniulate gravity at any moment making it intenser or lighter." Sukai smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Kinaga shrugged. "The Mizuraki clan and the Altai clan were rivals, so I heard." The chakra around him completely disappeared and Kinaga looked at his arm, his eyes widened when he saw the mark recede to only the center of his forearm, where his mark originated from. It's..never been on only that spot before.... Kinaga smiled and looked at Sukai. "It's obvious that the Altai clan won that rivalling, or at least outlasted the Mizuraki clan."
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:16 pm

"I never knew about that," he said. "At first I thought I was the last surviver, but someone started sending me pictures. His name his Haru and he claims to be of the Altai Clan. What's this Mizuraki Clan?" He asked. (Seem's the Mizuraki have alot of enimies. I wonder why?)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm

(well, wouldn't you like to know!)

Kinaga frowned. "Haru?" Haru....Haru....I've heard that name before... Kinaga snapped back to attention. "The Mizuraki clan is a clan that can control any specific element they are born to. That included wind and gravity sometimes, which is why they were such big rivals."
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Sukai smiled. "That's cool," he said. He thought about the wind and gravity. The Mizuraki Clan must have been powerful, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Kinaga tried not to grab at his chest as his heart suddenly throbbed. He sighed and looked at Sukai. "They were a great clan, but the Altai was able to match them. There weren't many others who could do that."
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Sukai was glad he was apart of the Altai Clan. It made him proud to know they were strong. "Thanks Kinaga," he said. "Uh are you sure you're gonna be okay," he asked. "You don't look so good," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Kinaga gave a light smile. "Yeah, I'll-" Kinaga suddenly grabbed his chest and gasped in pain. The mark on his arm started glowing brightly and within seconds was spread back over his entire body. His eyes instantly turned black and he looked at Sukai, his face suddenly blank. The clouds above turned an almost black color and lightning struck the ground barely a foot in front of Sukai.
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Sukai back up several feet. Oh crap, this is not the best time, he thought pulling a kunai. He looked at Kinaga. Please fight it....
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:01 am

Kinaga's mind was completely blank, he couldn't think at all. And as much as he tried to fight it, his consciousness just slipped away from him and the cursed mark controlled his body. His mind was in a relaxed state and was unable to fight.

A slow (and slightly evil-looking) grin spread over Kinaga's face as he appeared in front of Sukai and punched him, lightning static crackling around his hand. "Come on kid, I know you can fight," he said, his voice sounding both soft and evil at the same time.
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Sukai flew across the ground as he was punched. He sat there a bit stunned. He hadn't seen it coming. Crap, now I have to fight him. He whipped blood from his face and stood up. If I use the Shatter Wind Vortex I might kill him, I'll have to go with a diffrent plan. He pulled a kunai and ran at Kinaga jumping in the air and kicking him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:48 am

Kinaga grabbed Sukai's leg easily and threw him into a tree. "Tch tch tch, I thought you were a powerful member of the Altai clan," he said, his arms crossed and shaking his head. He looked at Sukai, a grin on his face. "Come on little boy, actually try."

(OMG, Kinaga's starting to even scare me!!)
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

(omg, he's crazy!!)

Sukai smashed into the tree dazed. "Ouch," he mumbled. He remembered when he was training with Kokujo that he crashed into them alot preforming the Shattered Wind Vortex. He so badly wanted to use that jutsu, but it'd kill the guy if he lost control. It was too powerful. He sighed and stood up. Gotta try a diffrent approach. Sighing he closed his eyes and opened them. They were no longer black but now blure. He started to lift into the air and spin, soon a large tornado like vortex surrounded him. As he spun faster the winds picked up and when he was nice and high he shot down towards Kinaga. Pulling six kunai out and a couple of shuriken he used the speed of the wind to make them faster as he threw them at him and then shooting up into the air he came back down and crashed into Kinaga the vortex disappearing at the last minute as he landed a punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:38 am

Kinaga got hit by one of the shuriken and three of the kunai, having dodged the rest of them. He fell back when Sukai punchd him, then looked at him with a grin. He got up and wiped his now bleeding lip. "Heh, that's better," he said, just as thunder crashed above them. Rain started pouring down, making the ground slick and muddy almost instantly. "Now then...let's see what you can really do," he said over the sound of the rain. Lightning crashed down in front of Sukai, causing a blinding light, and when it was gone, Kinaga was in front of Sukai. He punched him, then did the Lion's Combo.

Kinaga's consciousness watched, half horrified, as the curse mark took over his body. He couldn't do anything, but he could see everything. Sukai, just run! his consciousness yelled silently. That kid's gonna get himself killed....what is he thinking.....
Back to top Go down

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Sukai fell as he was knocked down by Kinaga's combo. He slid into the mud and sat there for a second stunned. "I...refuse to back down," he said standing up. Pain flared through him, but he ignored it. Pulling a kunai his eyes turned from blue to a light blue. "I'm not holding back," he said running at Kinaga. Once again the wind picked up and a the vortex formed. He shifted the gravey and went into the air and came back down at Kianga. Unlike the last time the vortex didn't stop at the last minute. He crashed straight into Kinaga and then on impact punched him in the chest and pbrought the kunai across his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Kinaga's eyes widened slightly as he got hit by everything. He tried to back away as Sukai pulled the kunai on his arm, but the wind pushed him into it. Kinaga forced himself to jump ouy of the vortex, but incidentally made himself crash into a tree. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Sukai, a grin spreading on his face once again. Lightning Barrage. he thought. Lightning bolts crashed down on the ground in random spots. One of them grazed Kinaga's bleeding arm.

The curse mark Kinaga could feel nothing. No pain, nothing. It's sole purpose was to fight. Kinaga's consciousness felt everything though. The lightning bolt, Sukai's punch, the slash on his arm from the kunai. He had to break out of this before he got killed from blood loss or something like that. Blood dripped down the curse mark Kinaga's lip as it watched to see if Sukai got hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The curse mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark Empty

Back to top Go down

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next