Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The curse mark - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe curse mark - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The curse mark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Sukai landed with ease suprised when Kinaga crashed into the tree. He didn't even realize they were near it. He sighed heavily and then pulled another kunai when he saw lightning come from all direction. He was about to take a step forward when it struck to inches from him. I'm not going to make it out of this alive. Putting his kunai back for fear it'd attract lightning he bagged up and then when the timing was right ran at Kinaga and punched him in the stomach, it didn't last long though as lightning graved his shoulder enough to make it bleed.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Kinaga's eyes flashed back to their original blue, then back to black. Almost.... The curse mark Kinaga picked Sukai up by the front of his shirt and grinned evilly as it looked at him. "So I was right, you can fight." The curse mark Kinaga took out a kunai, still holding Sukai up by the front of his shirt, Sukai's feet off the ground. "It was fun, it really was. But unfortunately, your time's up," as he finished saying that, his eyes turned back to blue and Kinaga dropped Sukai, his eyes wide and he fell to his knees and coughed up blood. His breathing was heavy. All the pain that the curse mark had ignored came rushing through his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Sukai eyes flashed with fear as the kunai was brought towards him. But he regained himself when Kinaga dropped him. He fell back into the mud and water eyes turning back to their normal black. He was drained from using the Shattered Wind back to back in such a short amount of time. He held his arm to stop the blood from seeping out. "Are you okay," he asled standing to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Kinaga's breathing was shallow as he spit out blood. He slowly brought himself to his feet, almost falling once, but regaining his balance. He swallowed and looked at Sukai, his head pounding. He shook hi head a bit and said "I....sorry, Sukai...." His vision was blurred from the rain and he couldn't make out anything but general figures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Sukai looked at Kinaga. Oh crap, I forgot that he shares the same body as the cursed side of him. He sighed and walked over to Kinaga. "Don't be, I'm the one who should be apologizing." I screwed up this time...
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Kinaga shook his head, swallowing again. "No..I shouldn't have released it in the first place..." He inhaled deeply then exhaled, and looked at Sukai. "Are...you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Sukai blinked. "I'm fine, just a couple of cuts and brusises," he said with a shrug. He wasn't much surprised when Kinaga said that he had released it. It wasn't his business if the guy wanted to try something new. He smiled. "Now you know what it's capable of."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Kinaga smiled lightly. "Unfortunately," he said quietly. "You know...you really should've run when you had the chance..." If I hadn't regained control when I did....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Sukai rubbed his head and smiled. "Hmhp, I know, but I'm not one to run from a fight. Besides I learned some new stuff today," he said with a grin. His eyes shown with truth and no regret for his actions today.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Kinaga looked at him and blinked in surprise. He'd never met anyone who didn't regret almost getting himself killed. Kinaga gave a small laugh. "Is that so now? Like what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:59 pm

"Well I've learned that you get the damage instead of the cursed side and that you can use lightning jutsu," he said dusting himself off. "I also learned that Lightning is not a very nice jutsu, I acually learened that when I fought my sister when we were training," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Kinaga nodded, then looked at Sukai. "By the way, you never mentioned, who's your sister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:07 pm

"Sukai looked at Kinaga. "Oh my sister. She's acually my adopted sister, but her names Tenkuu," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Kinaga blinked in surprise. "Tenkuu's your sister? Meaning...you're Jaymaru's son?" I...I almost killed Jay's son?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Sukai looked at Kinaga. "Yeah, don't look so surpirsed. I hate being treated all special because I'm her son." He said. "Even if I am adopted. I want to be treated like a normal kid."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Heh, I know how that feels." He looked up as it stopped raining finally. It's about time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Sukai looked at Kinaga a bit curious. "Really," he said. "Like what," he asked leaning aginst a tree and waiting to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Kinaga looked at Sukai and smirked. "I'm known in the Stealth Valley only because I'm an Unabara. Same when I used to be in the academy. Everyone knows who I am when they look at my arm." (by the way, his curse mark already started receding, srry i forgot to mention tht) Kinaga looked down with a light smile on his face. I'd like to just be known as a normal person, but it doesn't seem that's going to happen," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Sukai sighed. "Yeah, sometimes I wish no one knew I was her son. Not to be mean or anythingthough," he said. "I wonder if everything will change once I'm eighteen," he said quietly feeling guilty he'd acually said it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Kinaga looked at Sukai. "Why would thing change when you turn eighteen?" he asked, a little curiously (but not too curiously Very Happy ).

Last edited by Kinaga Unabara on Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:43 am

(lol)

Sukai shrugged a bit. "I'm leaving when I'm eighteen. On my eighteened birthday I'll be able to meet Haru, the last member of my Clan next to me," he said quietly. "I love hanging with my sister and all, but I want to be with real family. I kind of feel bad because I feel like I'm abondonning her," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Kinaga sat down and shook his head slightly. "Don't feel bad. There's no doubt in my mind that she'll understand." Haru Altai..... Kinaga looked at Sukai with a smirk on his face. "Weel, when you meet Haru, tell him Kinaga Unabara said hello," he said, wondering what Sukai's response to this would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:37 am

Sukai caught Kinaga's last sentence. "Hey! You know Haru Altai," he asked immediatly. "What does he look like, is he nice? How tall is he. Have you ever fought him." Sukai was shooting off questions faster than his mind could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Kinaga looked at Sukai and grinned. "Hey, hey, calm down before you give yourself a heartattack, okay?" He laughed. "I think you should wait until you meet him in person," he teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

Sukai reddened some. "Oops, sorry," he said with a small smile. "Aww come on, give me some mercy, what does he look like," he asked with fake watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next