Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The curse mark - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The curse mark - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

The curse mark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:32 am

Kinaga grinned. "I've seen that before kid." He shook his head a little smiling. It was true, so many of his former students had tried to fake cry so they would catch him off guard. It never worked of course. Kinaga tilted his head a little and said "Well, I suppose he'd be a bit older now. Maybe 35 or so. He has black hair and he was actually pretty tall for his age the last time I saw him." (I'm sorry if I'm making stuff up, I'm trying to improvise) Kinaga looked up thinking, then said. "And if I remember right, he had blue eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:51 pm

(lol. it's okay.)

Sukai eyes widden. "I can't wait to meet him. Thanks Kinaga, I'll keep a look out for him," he said rocking back and forward. "So how fo you know my mom?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

(are we talking about JM?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 am

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 pm

(okey-dokey)

Kinaga looked at Sukai. "Back before I died, we were both sensei's in the academy." He looked at his arm. It felt like the curse mark was gone because he didn't feel any pain on his arm anymore, but sure enough, it was still there. He looked back at Sukai and shrugged. "We'd hang out occasionally with a couple of the other sensei's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 am

Sukai smiled. "I didn't know she ever senseid anyone. Well....beside Ichigo and Mamodo and that was years ago and I was like five then!" He said with a grin. "You sensei huh, how's it like." He asked. Sukai wanted to sensei, but he was told that he couldn't because he wasn't old enough so he had to wait. Waiting he could do because he was such a laid back kid who looked on the brighter side of life.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Kinaga smiled and shrugged. "It has it's ups and downs. More ups, if you ask me though." He tilted his head a little. "You ever think of becoming a sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am

Sukai shook his head yes. "I want to, but I'm too young right now," He said with a sour look. He shrugged. "I guess I'll just have to wait, I'm used to it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The curse mark   The curse mark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The curse mark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3