Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPGreat, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! Empty
PostSubject: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 pm

Krissy started walking aimlessly away from the hideout at around midmorning and at around 1:00 found herself unknowingly wandering into the rogue forest. It's not like she was in a trance or anything, she just wasn't paying attention. They care about me? What a cracked up lie that is!.........what if it isn't a lie though....? Psht, what am I thinking, of course it is! Krissy stopped when she realized she was about a quarter of a ways into the forest. Agh, what am I doing here?! Especially after the battle! This place has to be crawling with rogues!!! And not to mention, I shouldn't even be this far away from the hideout! What was I thinking?! She started running back towards the exit of the forest. How did I even get here?! She stopped and threw a kunai at a tree when she heard a branch break. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:52 am

Luko had just come from his mission. He had been all over the forest today. Everything from fights, to treaties, to going to the villages, everything. He sighed as he walked tiredly back home. Jumping into a tree he saw motion below him and then a kunai. He dodged it and narrowed his eyes. "What the..." He looked at the direction it came from and saw a kunai. It was Krissy. He'd met her once before when he was saving the forest from burning down. He dropped out the tree when she asked who was there. "Luko, but I should be asking you the same," he said calmly. "Why are you in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Krissy looked a little taken aback to see him of all people. Egh, it's him again! She gave him something of a defiant look and said "That's none of your business." She looked off to the side and gave a small "hmph" (I like to call this an Algus Moment for personal reasons. XD). She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and said "So, I see you and Dajjy managed to save the forest afterall, huh?" in a not so caring tone.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Luko looked at the pink haired girl. "Acually it is my business. You're in the Rogue Forest remember," he said. "I own this forest and the last time I checked you're an Akatsuki, so you being here makes it my business." He slowly closed his eyes for a long moment. "You know you're very immature," he said in a half aggitated voice. "And yes we did save the forest, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that," he said sheepishly. He knew he was being a little cold, but what else could he possibly do. Be nice, the kid was an Akatsuki!
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:51 am

Krissy shrugged. "I wandered a little too far from the hideout, that's all. And I'm not immature!" I'm just not about to let you try to walk all over me! She looked at Luko when he said about the forest and frowned. I was just asking.... She looked off to the side, with her arms crossed. It's people like you that are the ones to make me feel like crap for just asking a question.... she thought a little sadly. She turned around and gave a small wave. "I'll...just be going now," she said, hoping that it was gonna be that easy. But of course, it never was.

(btw, plz don't be offended by anything she says or thinks, that's just her! I'm actually a really nice person!)
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

(i know.)

Luko shrugged as she turned. "Okay," he said with little interest. He wasn't about to start something when she said she was leaving. He didn't want any trouble because it was bad enough he'd just finished fighting already.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Krissy stopped walking and blinked, a little shocked. That's it? He's not gonna try and stop me or nothin? She looked at him. "So.....what? That's it? I walk into your forest and your just gonna let me leave? I could've set a fire somewhere for all you know!" she said. Not like she really did set a fire, Deidara woulda killed her if she did, since they'd just recently gotten outta the battle.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

Luko just blinked at her. "Excuse me, but I doubt you'll start a fire in this forest because since you're the only Akatsuki we'd just easily find you and put the fire out," he said dryly. He sighed. "Why don't you just leave, I'm not in the mood for fighting."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Krissy smirked. Better. "Oh please, even if you did find me, I could take you out if I wanted." I'll make you in the mood for fighting.... she thought slyly. Deidara wouldn't mind her picking a fight if it was with an enemy, right?
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Luko blinked and gave a shrug. "If you say so Krissy, but didn't you say you were leaving." He was still in his calm state and had that feeling that Krissy was trying to start something but he wasn't falling for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!   Great, yet another unwanted confrontation! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great, yet another unwanted confrontation!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1