Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPAlive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? Empty
PostSubject: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 pm

(This is in normal timeline) Kinaga looked through the streets of the Stealth Valley. So much had changed and he wondered how long he'd been gone for. He looked at the Kages Tower. At least that much had stayed the same. Two men sitting at a ramen shop (yes a ramen shop) looked at Kinaga's arm (he's wearing a short sleeved shirt, so his arm is visible). One looked to his friend and said. "I haven't seen that mark in a good twenty years." Kinaga glanced at them, then at his arm. Twenty years...? I've been dead....for twenty years? Kinaga looked down and started walking again. It felt like only a few minutes....

(I'd appreciate it if whoever's gonna post would put their character's age. Thanks! Oh yeah, if it was night and snowing, which it's not, this is probably how Kinaga would look, from my avatar pic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 am

Tenkuu walked through the village proud to call it her home even though she wished to see her real parents. She sighed happily. Walking around speaking to the villagers and playing with the children. She falt so much older than she used to be because she was a Kage and so worried. Sending people on mission that were a matter of life and death and reports of them not returning. Her life was so hectic.

She continued walkeing when she saw some guy she hadn't seen before. Walking to him slwoly she gave a small wave. "Hello," she said happily hoping that he'd be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 am

Kinaga looked at her and gave a light smile. "Hello there." Something about her seems familiar, he thought, looking at her for a few seconds before saying "I'm sorry, I must seem a bit rude right now. My name is Kinaga Unabara, and you?" (how old is Tenkuu right now?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:07 pm

(Tenkuu is 14, she's the adopted daughter of Jaymaru.)

Tenkuu loked at the guy named Kinaga Unabara. She smiled. She had never met or heard of him before. "I'm Tenkuu, Tenkuu Iruki," she said wishing that she knew her real last name. Why did she have to be so small when she was a kid. Her village thought of her as weak, but it turned out she was much powerful, being able to use both water and Lightning jutsu. She looked at Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Kinaga's eyes widened a little. Iruki? "Is your mom's name Jaymaru, by any chance?" he asked, a little excited that he might get to see Jaymaru again and see how she was. (oh yeah, Kinaga still looks the same way he did when he died except now, for some reason, he has no problems with wearing short-sleeved shirts. *shrugs* go figure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 pm

Tenkuu was excited and saddened at the same time. She had a feeling that this guy once knew her mother, but hadn't seen her in a while or heard about what had happened during the battle. "Yes, Jaymaru is my mother, but not my real mom, I'm adopted," she said avoiding the fact that her mother had died in that terrible battle.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Kinaga smiled and looked at Tenkuu. "How is she?" he asked simply. (srry about the one-liner. couldn't think of anything else to type)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Tenkuu heart took a nose-dive with the question. She looked at the ground trying not to cry. Her words were stuck in her throat and she couldn't make herself speak. Let the past go, she told herself. "She's dead," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Kinaga's eyes widened and he seemed to have lost his breath with those two words spoken. Jay's.....dead.....? Kinaga's voice seemed to be caught in his throat at the moment, but he managed to get this one word out "How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Tenkuu looked at the ramen shop. "Maybe we should go sit down," she said walking to the shop. Once in her seat she started the story. "The Akatsuki had risen to power and the Shinobi were dying off quickly. We had to stop things before it go to far. We went to war. So many people died in that fight," she said bowing her head. "Lex, Saruka, my mother." She sighed.. "Saruka was about to kill Itachi and she was there before anyone noticed. The jutsu was forbidden and she ended up dying from its effects," she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Kinaga sat down next to Tenkuu and listened to the story. When she was done, Kinaga looked off to the side in shock and sadness. So....this is what I came back to......? Two of my students and....Jay.....dead.... He looked at Tenkuu. "I'm sorry about your mother Tenkuu..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Tenkuu gave a smile. "Thanks," she said. She then ordered a water and took a sip from it. "If you want, you can meet her real kids, they'd be more hlp to you than myself," she said. "I'm nothing special." She said. The guy at the other table looked over and started to laugh hysterically. "Nothin special, well ,well My Lady, don;t you fit in well with the rest of us." He looked at Kinaga. "This little girl here ain't only Jutsumaster's daughter, she's our Kage!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Kinaga looked at Tenkuu. "You're the Kage, huh? That's not really something someone would call 'nothing special'." He gave a light smile, trying not to let his sadness see through his eyes. So many things have changed.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Tenkuu looked at the guy with a fake frown. "Yopu always tell my business Mr. Ginji," she said smiling her eyes bright. "Why can't I just be the normal fourteen year old kid," she asked. He smiled and turned back to his own company. Tenkuu shook her head. "Yes, I'm the kage here."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Kinaga smiled lightly at Tenkuu, then he remembered something. "Tenkuu, is Rumiko still in the Stealth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Tenkuu looked up suprised to hear her uncles name. She hadn't seen him in a while but she knew he was somewhere around this village. "Yep, Uncle Rumi is still in the village," she said forgetting that she was sounding like a little kid who'd just gotten a lollypop. She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Kinaga smiled half-heartedly. "That's good to know." He wondered how Rumiko would take the news that he was alive again. "Would you know where he is? I'd really like to talk to him again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 am

Tenkuu shook her head. "Sorry to say but I don't. Our family sort of drifted apart without JM to hold us together. My brother took it the worst. He lost two people important to him in that fight," she said bowing her head remembering T'lula. She looked up. "I can send for him though if you like," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:53 am

Kinaga smiled. "Thank you, I'd like that alot." Kinaga looked around where they were sitting. This place was fammiliar to him. But he noticed while he was walking, that alot of the Stealth villagers were downcast. He realized why the moment Tenkuu told him about Jaymaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:41 am

Rumiko wlaked to the ramen shop, his eyes blank as he did. He'd received message from a ninja about Tenkuu wanting him. "A mission...." he said quietly. "But why would it be at the ramen shop." He shrugged and walked in. "You need something," he askedwalking into the door.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, and his eyes brightened a little as he gave a light smile. "Hello Rumi. Long time no see." He knew it had been long to Rumiko, but it only felt like a few minutes to Kinaga. Kinaga looked at Rumiko. He sure has grown alot since the last time I saw him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:50 am

Rumiko looked at the guy who called his name. There was something just to familiar about him. He took a seat beside his neice and examined the guy with keen eyes which stopped on his arm. That mark...Unabara-sensei had the same one, what the hell is going on. He looked towards Tenkuu then back at the guy. Unabara never had any kids that I knew of, but he looks just like him. He thought his mind racing for a logic answer. People don't come back from the dead, then again Itachi and Deidara did. He shook his head and pulled out a blue chained locket. Two others were next to it. A green one and a white one. He opened the blue one and there lay a picture of his sensei. He bowed his head. "I didn't quite catch your name," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:16 pm

(yeah, don't know if I mentioned or not, Kinaga is still 25, just throwing that out there.)

Kinaga gave a light smile. He figured that this might be a shock to Rumiko. He gave a light sigh. "Don't I look familiar to you Rumi?" he glanced at the blue locket and said "Kinaga Unabara, sound a tad bit familiar?" He said with a light smile. It was good to see Rumiko again. He figured that Rumiko might be in either shock or denial about this, so Kinaga waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Rumiko looked up some but not completely. "You mean, you're not dead. That you didn't die in that fight againsst the Mizaruki Clan. (Sorry if I said it wrong.) He tried to look up some more but he was afraid that if he did it'd all come back to him. He wanted to forget the day that ever happened. All the guilt and pain.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, and tilted his head a little. "No, I did die then, Rumi." At least, I think I did... "But I was brought back by accident in a small village a little bit away from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?   Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive again after 20 years....so, how much has changed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next