Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Kinaga sat on a bench in the Open, waiting for both Rumiko and Kaoru. He'd called Kaoru and asked her if she'd seen all the vallies yet, because he was journeying to the Crested Valley with a former student. Rumiko'd asked if he could accompany Kinaga to the Crested, and there was no way Kinaga was gonna say no. He hadn't exactly told Kaoru, however, that Kinaga planned on living in the Crested Valley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaoru had finished with her stay in the vallies. Each one was amazing. The Magma was a live valcano, the Stealth was free and open, the Storm was filled with various storms and lightning, the Snow filled with tons of icy cold snow, the Death filled with a dark fog. She walked up to Kinaga and smiled. "Thank you for accompanying me," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Rumiko walked up to the two of them. He gave a wave to Kinaga and looked at the girl. She looked...very similiar to Kinaga. "Hello," he said with a slight bow. "I'm Rumiko Iruki," he said. He then gave her a small and turned to Kinaga. He wondered if Kinaga knew just how much the two of them looked alike. It was kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

(lol, creepy)

Kinaga laughed as Rumiko gave a small bow and stood up. "Oh, Rumiko, this is Kaoru," he said with a smile. "We should get going if we want to make it there before nightfall," he said with a smile. He wondered if Kaoru would take as much a liking to Rumiko as Serenity had. Although, Kaoru wasn't much like Serenity at all. Kaoru probably knew Serenity. Everyone in the Crested did. She was the healer and fortune teller of the Valley afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Kaoru looked at Rumiko as he showed up. "Nice to meet you," she said simply. She then faced Kinaga as he said they should head-off. She was looking forward to home. It had been such a long time since she'd gone back there. "Okay," she said and whistled for Kami who came from the trees and landed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Kinaga smiled and looked at the little white dragon as it landed on Kaoru's shoulder and went to pet it, only to have it try to bite him again. Kinaga sighed. "I guess it still doesn't like me," he said with a small laugh before turning and starting to walk. He was sure that they'd make it there before nightfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

(unless, something or someone interrupts them. dun dun duhnnnn. jk)

Rumiko looked att the white dragon thing. This day was getting weirder and weirder. As they started off Rumiko fell into step besides Kinaga. "So, where'd you meet her at," he asked with a small grin. "It's not everyday you meet someone who...who comes from the Crested," he said. He was going to say looks like your twin, but he'd wait to see if Kinaga knew already.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 pm

(lmao)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. He didnt' quite understand what he was grinning about. He gave an awkward smile as Rumiko asked where he met her at. "Hehe, funny story. I was in the graveyard when I met her," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Rumiko eye twitched when Kinaga answered. Nearly stopping and falling over he caught his balance. "Funny story my-really sensei, you met her in a Graveyard, don't you think that's a bit creepy." Rumiko thought Kinaga was strange, but not that strange. "Next time I ask a question and it's some weird answer like that, can you atleast sugarcoat it for me," he asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm

(LMAO, his eye twitched!!!)

Kinaga laughed at Rumiko's response and patted him on the shoulder. "Come on now, you're old enough where I don't have to sugarcoat everything for you!" he teased. "Or are you still that little 12 year old at heart?" he asked, nudging Rumiko with his elbow a little. Grinning, Kinaga shrugged. "Yeah, I'm not sure how that came about, but somehow it did. Anyway, why're you so interested?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Rumiko grinned. "Oh shut up," he said. He then began to walk ahead until Kinaga asked why he was so interested. Rumiko stopped and turned to face the guy head on. "Seriously Kinaga, don't you think you're being a little immature," he asked with a smirk. "I was just asking for my own personal reasons," he stated. "And it has nothing to do with what'd going through your head," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Kaoru tagged behind. She didn't want to interrupt there little conversation. Petting Kami she wondered what his problem was with Kinaga. That was the second time Kinaga'd almost lost a fingure to Kami. She sighed. Looking ahead she felt a tinge of excitement. She was going home atlast and she could tell everyone in the Sakaiya Clan all about it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 pm

(Did you get my pm? Oh, and I think Soft Dreams would fit here nicely. It's both peaceful and suspenseful!)

Kinaga laughed as Rumiko said that it had nothing to do with what was going through his mind. "Rumiko, please, what kind of person do you take me for?" he said with a grin. "I had nothing in particular going through my head when I asked that. Oh wait...that sounded a bit off," he said, looking down with a grin and his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:47 pm

(Funny how Kai's picture is first)

Rumiko gave a mischevious grin as Kinaga spoke. He'd caught Kinaga in a trap. "Well, well," he said. "Looks like I do know what kind of person you are," he said as he kept walking. He loved catching Kinaga off guard. He gave a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm

(*shrug* hey, i didn't make it)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko. "I sure hope you don't," he said with a small grin, his arms still crossed. "I don't want to become predictable," he said with a laugh. He looked back at Kaoru to see if she was okay, then looked back in front of them with a smile, which soon faded as he abruptly came to a halt. "Rumiko, stop." (It has begun!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm

(yay!)

Rumiko grinned and gave a laugh. "Man Kinaga, if you became predictable then you wouldn't be as much fun." He the blinked and looked up at the skies until Kinaga told him to stop. "What's wrong," he asked coming to a stop and looking back at Kinaga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Kaoru disregarded their laughters. They sounded like they were having fun. A thought crossed through her mind but she quickly pushed it away. Wonder how they met, she thought. Just when she was aout to take another step Kinaga told Rumiko to stop. Coming to a quick stop she looked around. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

(lmao, yay)

Kinaga looked at Kaoru as she stopped walking too. He knew he heard something. Something aside from their footsteps. Silently, he looked around, but the sound had stopped. He looked to Rumiko, his eyes serious. "We're being followed," he said simply, eying their surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Rumiko sighed as Kinaga said they were being followed. "Just great," he said. He walked over to Kinaga. "I say we take whoever it is out and continue. They're probably just a bucnh of rogues who're trying to steal our money or somethinng," he said. "Simple as that." Rumiko didn't know why anyone would be following them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:07 pm

(You're playing Remus right?)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and shook his head. "If they were just a bunch of theif rogues, they would've attacked us by now." And rogues wouldn't plan their steps so that they aligned with ours so carefully, he thought. He looked around, then sighed. "Alright, it's over. We know your following us, so you can either come out, or I can make you come out. And trust me, you don't want me to make you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

(i guess)

Rumiko's breathing slowed slightly. "Okay," he said. "You're right, but who would be following us?" Rumiko looked around. Pulling a kunai he stopped when he saw the person move. They were quick, like... "Kinaga, I think we should move," he said. "She won't be able to keep up."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Kinaga's eyes followed the figure as it moved. Whoever it was, they were fast. Fast enough to be a stealth ninja definitely. But why would a stealth ninja be- his thoughts were cut short as Rumiko said they should make a break for it. He shook his head. "No, even if we run, Kaoru will fall behind, so running is useless," he said, his eyes scanning the trees. "I'm giving you one last warning. You can come out, or I can come in," he said simply. (Haha, when Kaoru sees him, "Hi Uncle Hisoya, what're you doing here?" LMFAO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

(Lmao)

Rumiko shook his head. "Then..." He wanted to say let me take her to a safer place, but he didn't want to leave Kinaga alone, even if he knew Kinaga could take this guy on by himself. Rumikos wallowed. "Okay" he said. He looked around. Then a figure came out of the trees. "I told you that you'd be seeing me again," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Kaoru looked at Rumiko and Kinaga as Remus came out. "He's no threat," Kaoru said as she ran to Remus. "This is my uncle," she said. "Hi Uncle Hisoya, what are you doing way out here?" She asked. She wondered why Rumiko was looking so freaked out about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

(LMFAO, I can't believe you actually had her say it!!!!)

As soon as Remus came out, Kinaga's eyes immediately turned cold. He looked at Kaoru with a shocked expression when she said he was her uncle. "You're...." Kinaga glared at Remus. "Just what the hell are you planning Hisoya?" he asked, a hint of anger already sliding into his voice. He never really called anyone by their last names like most other people. Remus especially, because he thought the guy was a damned coward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later   Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: 20 some odd years later

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next