Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 am

Kinaga sat in the open, waiting for Rumiko and Kaoru. He'd told them that he'd meet them there so they could finally go to the Crested after what'd happened the day before. Besides, if anyone could take care of their injuries better than normal medical ninja's, it was Serenity. Kinaga sat on the bench, his head bowed and fast asleep. He'd been able to stay in a hotel the night before, but didn't get near enough the rest he needed. He'd only come out to meet the others about 10 minutes before, and his violin case and twin swords were laying next to him on the bench. He was so exhausted, he didn't even wake up when he heard one of them calling him from a little ways across the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:11 am

Rumiko was dead tired when he'd woken up. Yesterday was hectic, hopefully today would be a breeze since Hisoya was dead. Walking to the open he saw Kinaga sitting on a bench, or sleeping was more like it. Picking up a few pebbles he called Kinaga's name. "Hey Kinaga, get up," he said as tossed a pebble at him. "Come on, we've got a mission to do."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:15 am

(wtf, why're you tossing rocks at me? too scared to get any closer? :} )

Kinaga blinked himself awake as he felt something light hit him and heard someone calling him at the same time. He looked at Rumiko and gave a light smile. "Alright, alright, I'm up. You can stop throwing stuff at me," he said with a small laugh, that sounded almost weak. The cursed mark had really done a number on him and he hadn't even bothered to go to a hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

(shut up)

Kaoru was wide awake as she walked up. "Good morning," she said as she gave a wave. She stopped when she was next to the bench. "Well, you guys ready to head off?" She asked as Kami landed on her shoulder. She'd been patched up and was still sore, but she was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 am

*snicker*

Kinaga smiled as Kaoru walked up in a good mood. She didn't seem tired at all. He picked up his violin case and his twin blades and put them both on his back. "Ready to go when you are," he said to Kaoru and Rumiko. He looked at Kami as he landed on Kaoru's shoulder and decided against trying to pet it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 am

(he no like Kinny because Kinny bad)

Rumiko didn't see how anyone could be so happy after yesterday. Then again, she wasn't the one who'd gotten a beating yesterday. Rumiko sighed. "Lead the way," he said and adjusted his bag. It was going to be a long day, hopefully not as long as yesterday though.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:28 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko, then started walking. He fell in step next to Rumiko and looked at him. "Hey Rumiko. Are you okay?" he asked, sounding a little concerned. He wouldn't be surprised if Rumiko was deathly afraid of him now, but if that was the case, why would he keep hanging around someone he feared so much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:34 am

(because he didn't want Kinaga to know)

Rumiko looked at Kinaga as he asked him if he was okay. He could hear the concern and sigh. "I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises," he said. He knew that Kinaga wasn't talking about his physical well being. He was talking psychological and Rumiko didn't want to speak on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and sighed. "You know that's not what I meant." He couldn't really help the fact that he was concerned. In fact, he was very surprised that Kaoru wasn't afraid of him herself, especially after finding out that she had a monster for a father. Kinaga looked down and adjusted his violin case on his back. "You don't have to come if you don't want to. It's not like I'm going to try to hurt her or anything," referring to Kaoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am

Rumiko couldn't believe Kinaga was trying to play victim here. He so badly wanted to knock some sense into Kinaga. He'd been waiting years for the moment, but he had too much respect for him to hit him. "I'm fine," he said. "I'm not a little kid anymore, I think I can handle it," he said. Rumiko then looked at the ground. "And she has nothing to do with it. I was coming before all this went down, I'm not about to back out for no reason," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:47 am

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and gave a soft smile. "As stubborn as always, I see," he said with a small laugh, patting Rumiko on the shoulder once. "I'm glad I got to have you as my student," he said with a smile. "And besides," he said, lowering his voice. "I'd never hear the end of it from Serenity if I didn't bring you to visit," he said with a small grin. He looked at Rumiko with a small nod, then said "I'm gonna go talk to Kaoru for a bit, see if she's okay," before falling into step next to Kaoru. "Hey, how're you holding up?" he asked her with a light smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:10 am

Kaoru looked at Kinaga as he asked how she was doing. She gave a smile. "We'll leave it at okay," she said. She'd had a long and confusing day yesterday and was needing time to recover from her tramatic shock. It scared her to have a dad who held the curse mark and it scared her even worse to know how deadly it was. "How are you holding up."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Kinaga walked beside Kaoru with his hands in his pockets as she said she was okay. "Good," he said, a little quietly. As long as she wasn't bad, or even worse, terrified of him, it was good. He looked at her as she asked how he was holding up. He shrugged. "I've been worse,"he said with a small smile. (okay, are we planning on bringing Remus back from the dead or bringing Felix in, or can we skip to the Crested? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Rumiko kept walking glad today seemed fairly well. Then an unbearable weight nearly crushed him. It was like Kinaga's chakra, but this hadn't come until he'd moved into a certain part. Rumiko dropped to his knees. How is this possible, I didn't sense anything. "Kinaga, Kaoru, don't come any closer!" He said. This pressure was too much.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Kinaga stopped walking as soon as Rumiko dropped to his knees. You've gotta be kidding me! he thought as he looked around. The only way he would know what was going on would be to go closer to Rumiko, but if it was really that bad, Kinaga would still be too exhausted to do much. "Rumiko, what is it?" he asked. Then he heard someone walking towards them. Who the hell...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Rumiko couldn't hold up much longer. Why did this happen at this time, couldn't they have waited! He then strained to speak as Kinaga asked him what it was. "Chakra I think, but it's only in this area," he said. "I don't know where it's really coming for, but it's powerful."

He hadn't age a day since the day they had last seen him twenty years ago. His silver hair still mildly spiked and covering his blue eyes. He wore a long white jacket and a black cargo like pants. He looked to Kinaga and then Kaoru. "What a coindince," he said. "To meet you all again."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he said that it was a powerful chakra, then turned to face whomever it was he heard talking. But how could he forget that voice? It was Felix Kuriyama, also known as the Blue Demon. Kinaga and him had an unfortunate misunderstanding several years back. Well, several decades was more like it. "Felix. It's been a while." He looked at Rumiko then back to Felix. "Would you mind letting Rumiko up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Felix looked at Kinaga and stepped forward. "I would love to let him up, but first I'd like to tell you something that concerns information that is very important," he said. He then looked to Kaoru. "If you'll excuse us," he said and waved his hand in an arc. He then looked at Kinaga. "Will you hear me out?"

Rumiko couldn't see who it was. "Kinaga, what's going on over there?" He asked. He then felt himself smash against the ground. He couldn't move, ever muscle was paralized. What if Kaoru and Kinaga were under attack. He would be usual!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Kaoru ran towards Rumiko as he dropped to his knees only to stop when he said stay back. "Kinaga," she said calling his name as though he could do something. She then moved back to Kinaga's side and looked around to see some guy walking up. "Who is this?" When the guy waved his hand infront of her she found herself in darkness. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Kinaga sighed as Kaoru ran back to his side. He looked at her then Felix as he seemed to put some sort of genjutsu on her. He didn't quite like that. "Fine, I'll hear you out. But after that, return both of them back to normal." Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he asked what was going on. "Don't worry Rumiko, everything's fine. You'll be back up in a minute," he said, not too sure if Rumiko could even hear him. Damn him, what could be so important that he has to do all this? he thought in irritation. "Alright, what is this important information you have for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Felix calmly looked back at Kinaga. "I don't plan on harming them," he said. "What I have to tell you is that an enemy you all believed to be dead is far from it," he said. "You'd be wise to watch your back, friends may not be who they appear to be," Felix said as a grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:56 pm

(CREEPER!!!!!)

Kinaga looked at Felix silently as he told him this oh-so-important information of his. He frowned when Felix said that an enemy of theirs isn't dead. The first person that sprung into his mind was Remus. "And how the hell would you know this Felix?" he asked as calmly as possible. He didn't like the idea that Remus might still be alive out there, and plotting again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:00 pm

(lol)

Felix tilted his head to the side and his hair slid away from his eye. "Why would I lie Kinaga," he asked. "This person is highly dangerous now." Felix said. He then looked at Rumiko and Kaoru then back to Kinaga. "Will you give your life to protect theirs? Or will you let them suffer an unimaginable fate?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

(Hey, could you find a picture of Felix and/or Remus? I'm much more interested in seeing what Felix looks like though)

Kinaga couldn't help but give a small grin at Felix's first question. "You may have your own secret agenda for all I know," he joked. The grin faded though as Felix said the person he was talking about was highly dangerous, then asked if he'd sacrifice his own life to save Rumiko and Kaoru. Was this some kind of joke, or was Felix actually telling him that someone was coming to kill Rumiko and Kaoru if he didn't give his life up? Kinaga crossed his arms and sighed, then looked at Felix. "If we're talking about the same person, I don't think it'll come to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Felix didn't even crack a smile at Kinaga's joke. He gave a looked at Kaoru and Rumiko as Kinaga spoke. "But what if it already has?" He asked as he stepped back. He let his hair fall back into his eyes. He then grinned. "Remember what I said Kinaga, take it as you will, for your judgement may not only affect you."

Felix
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again Felix_10

Remus
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again Mikami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next