Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 pm

(Wow....they both look creepy. I recognize the second guy from Death Note, Very Happy)

Kinaga looked at Felix, a little irritated. I wish he'd stop with the damn riddles, he thought as Felix spoke. Kinaga sighed. "I suppose I should thank you for the warning. Now if you please?" he said, motioning to Rumiko and Kaoru. So many thoughts were running through Kinaga's head right now that it was almost giving him a headache. How'd Hisoya escape the Black Sage? And how the hell'd he get stronger in just one night? Damn, what am I gonna do if he does go after Rumiko and Kaoru....? How in the hell'd he survive..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Felix grinned. "Don't thank me until it plays out," he said. He then turned away. "Goodbye Kinaga Unabara, I hope we have the pleasure of meeting once more," he said as he disappeared into nothingness.

Once Felix was gone Rumiko could move. He got up immediatly to see no one was there. He took a deep breath and then walked over to Kinaga. "What was that?" He asked. "Did you find out who it was?" He asked. He then looked at Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Kaoru gave a startled look at the two of them as she was suddenly back in daylight. "What just happened?" She asked. "Was it some kind of genjutsu?" She asked. She looked around tthen back at Kinaga. "I can't remember anything besides being in darkness."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Kinaga nodded to Felix as he left. "Yeah, me too," he said in response. He looked at Rumiko and Kaoru as they seemed to be back to normal. He wondered if he should tell them about what Felix told him. It could've been a trick for all he knew, but even though he didn't know the guy too well, Kinaga figured that Felix wasn't the type to joke around. Sighing, Kinaga looked at Rumiko, ignoring his question for now. He'd tell them after he asked his own question. "Rumiko, is there any possible way that Hisoya could've escaped your Black Sage yesterday?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Rumiko looked like someone had just risen from the dead when Kinaga asked his question. He shook his head. "No," he said. No one had ever escaped the Black Sage. He swallowed. But then again yesterday Kinaga had canceled the first sage. Rumiko looked at Kinaga the way he looked when he knew sometthing was very wrong. "Why are you asking me this?" If Hisoya did escape the sage yesterday then... Rumiko shook his head. What if I didn't have enough chakra yesterday to take him out. And I hadn't made sure nothing was left. That means, he escaped. But there was no way the chakra could have been his.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm

(DRAMA!!!)

Kinaga sighed. He wouldn't get his hopes up yet. He looked at Rumiko as he asked why Kinaga was asking. "It was Felix that just came. He warned us, well, he warned me, that an enemy that we think is dead might not be. And that now they're much more powerful and much more dangerous. The only person I can think of is Hisoya," he said, casting a glance at Kaoru. He tried to keep a worried expression from showing, and purposely left out the part about him having to sacrifice his life for the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Rumiko froze at Felix's name and then turned away. "Well, if that's the case we have no choice but to assume it's him. But I don't understand how he'd increase his power like that in just one day Kinaga, it's impossible." He then looked around. "Kinaga, where's Felix?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Kinaga shook his head as Rumiko said that it's impossible for someone to increase their power like that in just one day. "I thought that too. But Maybe the whole time Hisoya was holding back," he said, looking down with his arms crossed. "And maybe....just maybe the black sage had something to do with it. If he had some kind of jutsu that would absorb the effects of it, then that would probably do it too. And Felix left right before you got up," he said, his arms still crossed and his eyes still downcast. He'd forgotten for the moment just how tired he still was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Rumiko looked around once more before directing his attention to Kinaga. "Why would he hold back," Rumiko asked. "Was he holding back the first time as well? When you and Felix both fought him?" Rumiko wasn't liking the odds anymore. Logic was starting to slowly disappear. "What exactly did Felix say to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and shrugged at his questions. "I'm not sure," he said. Then Kinaga looked down at Rumiko's second question. "He told me that an enemy that we believed to be dead is not. He said to watch my back because my friends may not be who they appear to be. And he told me that this so-called enemy is now very dangerous," he said, still leaving out the last bit of what Felix'd said. He didn't want these two worrying about somethng like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Rumiko shook his head. "You mean to tell me that he's saying that either me or Kaoru is your enemy." Personally Rumiko believed if anyone was an enemy it was Kaoru. What if she was still working with Remus. He shrugged and looked at Kinaga. Not to mention she was the only one in a good mood this morning.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and nodded. "I suppose that's what he meant. But maybe not everything Felix said was the truth," he said with a shrug. Kinaga was much too soft-hearted to believe that either Kaoru or Rumiko would betray him. Just as he refused to believe that Jaymaru would've betrayed them. But that kind of soft-heartedness would end up being a downfall one day, and he knew it. With a sigh, Kinaga looked at Rumiko and Kaoru. "Regardless, we should keep walking. The closer we are to the Crested the better. Staying here like a bunch of sitting ducks isn't going to help anyone. We can discuss it on the way there." And there it was. His ninja instincts finally kicking in. He started walking with a sigh. What am I going to do? he thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Kaoru didn't know who this Felix guy was, but she had a feeling Kinaga and Rumiko knew him. As they began to start walking again Kairi looked up at Kinaga. "Do you think he's really out there?" She asked. "I mean Un...Hisoya." She looked at Rumiko and then to Kinaga. "How are we going to fight him if he' stronger?" Kaoru didn't know how well Remus really was, but who knew, he probably was holding back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Rumiko shrugged. "Why'd he show up while we were on our way?" He asked. "Why not before we left, that way we'd have been more prepared." Rumiko followed after them, staying a few feet behind. "I'm with Kaoru, we should figure out a plan so when he comes we'll be prepared to counter." Rumiko said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Kinaga shrugged at Rumiko's first question. "Who knows how Felix's mind works?" He looked at Kaoru as she asked if he really thought Hisoya was out there. "I can't really think of anyone else he'd have been talking about." Kinaga looked back ahead as the two of them said they should make a plan so they were ready for him. "Yeah, good idea. But it's going to be more difficult, since we have to throw out anything we knew about him before. The only thing we can still assume is true is that he wants revenge." He crossed his arms and looked down as he walked. "If worst comes to worst, I'll have to use my cursed mark again, but I'll try to keep that to a last resort." Him and Rumiko both knew what happened if Kinaga used his cursed mark too much. One of two things would end up happening: 1, he'd lose control again, or 2, he'd overstrain his body. Of course, Kinaga didn't know how much of a fight he'd be able to put up this time around. He hadn't gotten near enough sleep as he should've, and his chakra at the moment was unstable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga as he spoke. "You're not going to use the Curse Mark, no matter how bad it gets," he said. "Don't even consider it as a last resort. If push comes to shove then I'll take him on," he said. "And Kaoru and you can make your way to the Crested." Rumiko gave a barely visible smile. "Besides, I'm sure the Crested Villagers will be able to handle him." He then looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Kinaga didn't disagree with Rumiko when he said that Kaoru should make her way to the Crested. It'd be much safer that way. But when Rumiko said that if it comes to it he'd take on Remus, Kinaga couldn't help but remember what Felix said. What if it's already come to it? Kinaga couldn't quite figure out if Rumiko didn't want Kinaga using the cursed mark again because he was worried about Kinaga, or because he was scared of it. He was starting to understand what Felix had said, but hoped his understanding was wrong. What if the only way to stop Remus this time was to use the cursed mark again? And...what if the cured mark went too far, what if it did put too much strain on his body this time around? Kinaga looked down silently as they walked, his arms still crossed. He'd still had it in his mind to used the cursed mark if things got too out of hand. And if he couldn't use that, there was always Lightning Death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:38 pm

(No way, anything but that jutsu!)

Rumiko kept walking. He was just waiting for the moment Remus came out. But then he realized something. What if he never came, what if they were really doing exactly what he wanted to them to do. Rumiko stopped. "Kinaga, what if he's waiting for us at the Crested. I mean, he could have told them we were a threat. It's just a guess, but I think we should consider it."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:46 pm

(Hehe)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and stopped walking. "I'm not too sure that'd be the case. There's too many people in the Crested that know me, and it's probably the same with Kaoru." Sure it'd been a while since he was there last, but he was sure many of the people there still remembered him. "And not to mention, Serenity's there, and she'd tell them otherwise. She's held in very high regard there, I mean, she even levels up to the Kage's authority," he said. But the more he thought about it, the more it would make sense. Serenity was no warrior, so if Remus wanted to keep her quiet for a bit, he probably wouldn't have much trouble. Kinaga looked down. "Regardless, it might be the safest place for us for the time being." He looked at Kaoru, noticing she'd been quiet for a while. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Kaoru had been looking at the ground the entire time and then she looked up as she heard Kinaga ask her something. "Huh...um yeah, the Crested would be the safest place," she said. Kaoru then looked back at Rumiko. "That jutsu you did earlier. Has anyone ever escaped from it before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Rumiko sighed. "Can you atleast be alert when we arrive," he said. "I just have bad feeling about this is all." He then looked at Kaoru as she asked her question. "No one that I know of, but there was a chance yesterday. I kind of overdid it." Rumiko then sighed. "I don't really know how the Black Sage works, I just know it tears your soul apart until there's nothing left. What happens if you get caught and escape? That's something I couldn't answer."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko and nodded. He listened carefully as Rumiko explained that he thought he may've overdone it with the Black Sage yesterday. His arms still crossed, Kinaga looked down, his mind tuning out the last bit of what Rumiko said. I knew I should've killed him when I had the chance, he thought angrily, his eyes narrowed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Rumiko kept walking until he saw Kinaga. "Don't blame yourself," he said with a shrug and continued walking. He looked around then back to Kinaga as he noticed something. Another chakra presence. Rumiko moved up some so he was next to Kinaga since Kaoru had been walking on the oppsite side and he didn't want to push between them. "Someone's here," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he said that he shouldn't blame himself, then gave him a small (unconvincing) smile. Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he walked up next to him and said that someone was there. Immediately Kinaga stopped walking, all the rage that he'd had yesterday suddenly flooding back into him. He didn't care if Remus knew they knew he was there. Suddenly all he wanted again was to rip Remus to shreds. He'd been fine before he'd felt the chakra, and he never thought it'd be so hard to restrain himself from sending lightning in every possible direction just to flush Remus out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Rumiko looked at Kinaga. Was he about to lose it again? Rumiko shook his head. "Kinaga, maybe it's Felix, calm down before you do something that you might regret," he said. He looked around. "Don't be rash," he said. "Try and think for once."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next