Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Kinaga stopped and looked at Felix. "No," he said when Felix told him he was too late. "I'm gonna kill the bastard, what else," he said angrily as Felix asked what Kinaga planned to do. "And unless you're gonna tell me where Remus is, then get out of my way." Kinaga didn't have time to play games, he was out to kill Remus before Rumiko's heart stopped for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Felix didn't move. "You should maybe think this over. Remus holds the key to his survival. One wrong move and he might decide he wants to end Rumiko's life." He gave a light smile. "Remus wants to play a game. Will you join?" He asked. The smile faded from his face. "Or will you continue to let this go on?"

Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Kinaga looked at Felix as he started with his riddles again. "And how the hell does he figure I even care if Rumiko lives or dies? He sent him to kill me, maybe I'm just out to get revenge for what he did to Shisu," he said, looking at Felix. He didn't quite understand what exactly Felix meant by Remus wanted to play a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Felix let his hair slid away from his eye. "He doesn't, but that doesn't exclude Rumiko from the game," he said. "The boy is just a pawn, Kaoru she has a much higher spot in this game. She the queen in this game, Remus is the king, and you are a night." He gave a grin. "He'll kill Rumiko without any hesistations, Kaoru, he'll toy with her. She's bait Kinaga. And you are so quick to fall for it." Felix shook his head. "I'd love to help further, but this is not my fight. The decisions you make from here on out will be some of the toughest you endure." The hair fell back into his eye. "One thing before I go. Remus is no fool, he's not the prey, he's the predator. And to cut one life line means to cut another." With that he walked past Kinaga. "Our paths shall cross again soon." He then disappeared.

Kaoru followed Remus quietly. She could see Kami above them. Good, they were in position. Checking her watch she saw she had fifteen minutes. Sighing she turned around scratching a kunai mark in the tree where she'd last seen Remus. She then started back towards the hospital, making sure to step light so she wouldn't attract attention. "I was so close, if only I'd had more time." She shook her head.

Remus kept walking, even when he'd heard extra footsteps. When they had disappeared he stopped. "I love a game of cat and mouse," he said. He then jumped into the tree and started after Kaoru. His steps were very quick but barely audible. He jumped into a higher branch and then came down above Kaour landing infront her. "Hello deary," he said and kicked her back. "Where's your daddy? I didn't think he'd let you come out here all by your lonesome.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:20 am

(Felix is a damn creeper.)

Kinaga listened to Felix silently, not liking the part about Remus using Kaoru as bait. But maybe if Kinaga'd listened to what Felix had told him the first time around, Rumiko wouldn't be in this mess, and Kaoru wouldn't be put in harms way. Kinaga sighed after Felix disappeared. "Dammit!" he yelled as he punched a tree. He didn't care for being stealthy right now, he just wanted to find Remus. Clenching his fist, Kinaga ran deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

(lol)

Kaoru looked at Remus. "I'm an adult, I think I can handle myself," she said as she pulled a kunai out. She knew she'd promised to leave if a fight started, but she couldn't go anywhere. "You're a real nuisancde," she said. She then ran at him. It was all or nothing here.

Remus clashed with Kaoru. Then he turned as he heard someone approaching. Why where all these people coming from. He looked to Kaoru. "Looks like he's coming to your rescue," he said and then punched her twice in the stomach. "You can't fight me Kaoru, you're too weak. Join me and I'll show you what true power is."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 am

(EFF YOU REMUS!!!!)

Kinaga looked around and stopped a second as he heard kunai's clashing. Had Kaoru started fighting with Remus? Kinaga sped up only to see that she had. Pulling a kunai, Kinaga whipped it at Remus. "Remus you bastard, your fight's with me!" (Dun dun DUUUNN)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:40 am

Kaoru blocked the punches and clashed back with Remus only to see Kinaga had showed up. "You promised," she said. She then looked at Remus and narrowed her eyes. "Do shut up," she said. "He's not here saving me." Kaoru made a quick step to the right and then kicked him with her left foot.

Remus stumbled back then jumped back as Kinaga threw the kunai at him. "So my fight is with you eh? Well then, let us begin," he said taking out his kunai knives. "Today will be your last day on this planet. Prepare to die." He then grinned. Not wiating for a response he sent several kunai at Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am

When Kinaga saw the kunai headign towards him he immediately started a jutsu. The kunai hit the newly made shadow clone and Kinaga ran at Remus out of the smoke with a kunai in hand and slashed it at Remus. Today one of them would die, and Kinaga was going to make sure that it would be Hisoya Remus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Remus tried to see through the smoke but only ended up with a kunai slicing through his arm. Stepping back he pulled a kunai and turned it down on Kinaga's arm. He'd kill that pest today. He'd thought he was home free when Kaoru was captured, then Felix came up and started speeaking in damn riddles that he couldn't understand, and the next thing he kenw he was fighting Kinaga. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 pm

(Well at least Kinaga isn't the only person Felix tells riddles too. I wonder what he told Remus)

Kinaga saw that his kunai'd cut Remus, but that wasn't gonna be enough to kill the guy, of course, just to slow him down a little. Kinaga didn't see it coming when Remus pulled out his own kunai and sliced Kinaga's arm, and what was worse, it was the same spot that Rumiko'd cut earlier, only Remus had sliced down so it looked like the cuts had made a cross on the side of Kinaga's arm. Trying to ignore the pain, Kinaga spun on his foot and aimed a kick at Remus's side. He'd have to use Lightning Death again, but....his chakra wasn't stable so it might end up backfiring on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Remus saw his kunai hit his mark and grinned. He then moved back as Kinaga kicked him. "You'll wish you hand't done that," he said. "Ninja Art: Blood Hound." A dog appeared infront of Kinaga and jumped at his wounded arm. It's fangs were made of steal. "Tear him to shreds."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Kinaga's eyes widened slightly as Remus summoned a hound to attack him. Doing another clone jutsu, Kinaga reappeared on a tree not too far away and quickly started his own jutsu before the dog could catch up. "Ninja Art: Black Panther," he said. At the base of the tree the black panther that'd carried Rumiko appeared with a snarl and pounced at the dog. Hopefully the panther could keep the dog busy, at least long enough for Kinaga to take Remus out. Kinaga couldn't keep doing reckless jutsu's like this. With an angry sigh, Kinaga tried to activate his cursed mark, but all it did was pulsed every few seconds. "Dammit," he said under his breath. He couldn't use his cursed mark, he couldn't use jutsu....But there was no way in hell Kinaga was about to let Remus win. Turning his gaze towards Remus, Kinaga threw several shuriken with paperbombs attached at Remus. And attached to those shuriken were piano string.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Remus saw the panther and shook his head as the shuriken came down on him. In a poof of ssmoke he was infront of Kinaga. "Coming here was a big mistake," he said and he kicked the guy in the stomach. "You're so weak," he said bring his fist down on Kinaga's back. "How pathetic can you get," he asked and went to land a punch to the side of Kinaga's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:34 pm

(Where teh ef ish Kaoru?)

Kinaga stepped back in shock as Remus appeared in front of him. Kinaga took all three hits, not being able to block at such a close range. With a slight cough, Kinaga fell off the branch he was on and landed on the ground with a thud. Dammit, he thought, getting up slowly. What the hell am I going to do, he's much stronger than before, and I'm not even at my full strength.... Kinaga got up with a small cough and glared at Remus. That was it. Even if his chakra was unstable, there was no way Kinaga was gonna be able to beat Remus without his jutsu. Doing a jutsu, black clouds started moving in above them and lightning started raining down, nearly hitting Kinaga again, but striking the dog (with the METAL teeth). "Lightning Barrage," he said, then swallowed, hoping that one of the bolts had hit Remus as well as his pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Remus knew he had the upper hand. Kinaga was weaker than before. He then moved out of the way as Kinaga tried to hit him with lightning. "It'll take more than that to kill me," he said. He then saw the dog get struck and the jutsu came to a cease. Remus looked at Kinaga and went to kick him. He'd destroy this pest.

Kaoru had stayed back during the fight, but now Kinaga needed her. She jumped up the tree branches until she reached Kinaga and Remus. She threw several kunai at Remus and then jumped towards their branch. Instead of landing on it she caught onto it with her hands and swung herself upwards and kicked the hell out of Remus. She then landed upright and looked at Kinaga. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm

( I'm adding this scene b/c I was bored and I wanted to do one of those cut scene thingys, you'll understand when you read the post. Gotta Have Some Sad Music for this )

The medic looked at Rumiko. Kinaga had told him to keep going, but with every passing moment Rumiko's life was being snatched away. Sighing the medic wiped his forehead and looked at his nurses. "Leave," he said. He then started his hands signs and tried to make it a little easier for Rumiko. "I'm not sure if you can here me, but I don't think I can save your life. So is there anything you want me to tell them?" He asked.

Rumiko was in a sleep like state, but he could hear the medics voice. Rumiko turned his head. "Tell...Kinaga I said...thank you," he said. "Tell him...I said I always admired him...even though I was never suppose to befriend him, because in the end..." Rumiko stopped and coughed some. It was becoming harder to hang in there. Swallowing blood he gave a smile. "Because in the end....I learned what it meant to be a true ninja." Rumiko's smile faded and was replaced by pain. "And that if I could have had a second chance I would gladly change things." Rumiko took a deep breath. He still had a direct connection to the Black Sage. And though he couldn't make amends with his former sensei he'd help in anyway he could. Closing his eyes he searched for Remus and Kinaga. Remus was only strong because of the Black Sage's power so Rumiko would use that connection to stop him. And the connection with Kinaga to give him some strength to fight of the man Rumiko wished he'd never turned to. "I'm sorry," he said as he opened his eyes. He held back a scream as more pressure was forced onto his heart. "Final...Black...Sage." Immediatly the power Remus had received from the Black Sage errupted, leaving him weak like before and increased Kinaga's chakra. "Thank you, Kinaga, for being a friend."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Kinaga looked at Remus angrily as his lightning missed. He couldn't say that he wasn't glad Kaoru was there though. But at the same time, it worried him after what Felix had told him. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said when Kaoru asked him. Kinaga was going to take his chance while Remus was down to slow him down even more. He couldn't risk using the Lightning Death Technique if it was only going to miss. He only had enough chakra right now to do it once. After Kaoru had kicked Remus, Kinaga looked towards the panther and it jumped up onto the branches and slashed its claws at Remus. A moment later Kinaga felt as the chakra that he'd lost the day before suddenly came back and his cursed mark glowed and instantly spread over him. "W-what the...?" Kinaga said in shock, looking at one of his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Kaoru looked at Kinaga and then to Remus. As Kinaga's cursed mark began to spread she backed up some. "How are you generating enough chakra?" She asked. She then looked at the panther who had attacked Kinaga. There was no way he could have chakra left. What was going on!

Remus held a kunai out to block the panther but it cut his arm. To make things worse he was feeling a bit sick. Where had all his chakra gone a moment ago? "That's weird," he said. Then he saw Kinaga's curse mark starting to activate. Remus quickly got up. He wasn't feeling all that confident anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

(HaHA!! Not so confident NOW, are ya Remus?!)

Kinaga looked at Kaoru as she asked him how he was generating enough chakra. "I...I don't know," he said. "But regardless of how I got it...." he started, a small grin spreading over his face. "I feel completely recharged. I should have no trouble taking out Remus now," he said, his gaze drifting over to Remus as his eyes turned black. Within the blink of an eye, Kinaga appeared in front of Remus and went to land a punch in his stomach. He didn't know how he'd gotten his chakra back, but he'd take full advantage of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

(whatever...)

Remus gave a gasp as he was punched in the stomach. Now he was on the down side. He back away holding his gut. He had to be on the defensive. Then it hit him. "If you try and kill me I'll kill Rumiko," he said. "I swear I will!" He screamed. "Just you try me!" Remus was on the full defense now. There was no way he'd be killed here.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 pm

(I'm sorry, I just really don't like him.)

Kinaga looked at Remus, that same grin on his face as Remus threatened to kill Rumiko. "What the hell makes you think I care what you do to him?" he asked, taking a step towards Remus. "Afterall, you sent him to kill me and he obliged, didn't he?" Kinaga crossed his arms and looked at Remus. "Go ahead then. Do it and see if I care. Either way you'll end up dead," he said with a shrug. He was, of course, lying. But like Felix said, Remus didn't know that Kinaga was doing this for Rumiko's sake. Kinaga hoped that Remus wouldn't actually be stupid enough to use his trump card and kill Rumiko. Afterall, if Kinaga didn't care about him, what would the point of killing him be? He hoped that would be Remus's logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Remus wasn't sure of what he should do. He swallowed and backed up some. "Bu...But you don't understand." He said in a shakey voice. "Why are you here Kinaga, what do you want from me?" He asked and backed up some more until he was on the edge of the clearing. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

The grin stayed on Kinaga's face as he saw the desperation on Remus's. Uncrossing his arms as Remus asked him what he wanted, the grin faded. "What do I want?" he asked, seriousness returning to his face. "I want you dead. It's as simple as that," he said plainly. "Any last words, Hisoya Remus?" he asked, his eyes holding both coldness and seriousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Remus shook his head remembering what Felix had told him. "How many battles do you plan on losing Hisoya? The key to Kinaga's downfall is in your hands, but this game will not play out in your favor. You are your own enemy." Remus looked at Kinaga. The hell with trying to figure out these riddles. I don't understand none of them and I won't stand for Kinaga killing me. I'll destroy everything he has, EVERYTHING! "I'll never lose to you," he said. "If you kill me, Rumiko dies as well," he said. "And...And so will Kaoru," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next