Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Kaoru gave a nod as her motehr told her to watch after Kinaga. He really did need a twenty-four seven look out. The guy always ran into trouble and she didn't even know him that well. She gave a small chuckle as Kinaga started to complain that it wasn't fair. She swore that he acted like such a kid at times. No wonder he needed looking after.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 pm

(lol)

Kinaga shook his head slightly as Kaoru nodded. "Now Shisu, why would you go and say something like that in front of our daughter?" he asked with a small smile. "Because she's old enough to know the truth about her father," she said with a small grin. She turned her gaze to Kaoru. "Kaoru, would you mind telling me about your life so far, I'd really like to know more about you," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Kaoru couldn't help but smile as Kinaga tried to reclaim his pride but failed as Shisu told him she was old enough to know. She then looked at her mother. "Well all my life I lied with the Sakaiya," she said. "I've been working my way up the rank ladder to become an ANBU and finally made it. Just recently I found out I was adopted, but traveling was the main thing on my mind so I left for the other Vallies. The trip was amazing. I met lots of kind people there and had I not gone I would never have met Kinaga," she said. "That's pretty much all I have on my life," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Kinaga gave a small sigh as Shisu beat him at his own game yet again, but the smile never left his face. Shisu listened to Kaoru intently as she told her about her life. She then smiled. "I'm glad that you had the Sakaiya's as your family. They're one of the nicest in the Crested," she said with a smile. She shook her head at the part where Kaoru mentioned she was a ninja. "Following in your father's footsteps without even realizing it. Did he ever tell you that he was in the Stealth's ANBU squad?" she asked with a smile that turned into a grin as she saw Kinaga frown a little and look off to the side. That answered that question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Kaoru turned and looked at Kinaga. "You never told me you were an ANBU," she said. "Wow, you have to tell me all about it," she said. "Please." She then looked to Shisu. She wondered if her mother was a ninja as well, maybe, maybe not. Whichever one it was she was still glad to have met her.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Kinaga gave a small, almost nervous chuckle as Kaoru asked him to tell her about when he was an ANBU. "Well....uhm..." he started. It's not like he was ashamed of it or anything, but the only way he could go about telling it would sound like bragging. Shisu rolled her eyes. "Don't be so shy Kinny, she is your daughter afterall." As Kinaga continued to faulter, Shisu sighed and walked closer to them, while explaining. "Your father was not only an ANBU, he was one if the top ranking ANBU's in his valley. He was still an ANBU when he met me on one of his missions," she said with a smile. Kinaga looked off to the side, a little red at the way Shisu put it. "There were plenty of ANBU in my valley that were better than I was," he said with a shrug. Shisu looked at him and crossed her arms. "That's a lie and you know it. He could've become ANBU captain if he wanted, but for whatever reason never did," she said looking back to Kaoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Kaoru eyes sparkled as her mother told her that her father was the best ANBU in his valley. This was too awesome! Now she knew she had the skills to go father in her career as an ANBU. She would go for Captain, something her father hadn't done in his time. She looked to Shisu. "I bet everyone was jealous when they found out you were with Mr. Popular," she said looked at Kinaga with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 pm

(LMFAO, Mr. Popular)

Shisu grinned as Kaoru said she bet everyone was jealous. "Oh you bet they were, and I let them be. I wouldn't let anyone forget who I was with," she said with a bright smile. Kinaga couldn't help but blush a little and kept his gaze to the side. Shisu laughed as she saw this. "Although your father would never admit it, we were the most well known couple in the Crested Valley at the time," she said with a proud smile. "And the main reason was because everyone knew just how loyal Kinaga was to the Stealth valley, and I mean everyone. He stayed in the Crested Valley and became a ninja here just so we could be together," she said proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Kaoru eyes brightened. Kinaga was soooo embarresed. She then looked up at her mother. She was really something. Kaoru couldn't ask for a better family. These two amazed her and she didn't even know them. It was always funny to her how people cherished something more after they lose it. You never know what you have until it was gone. Or in her case you never know what you have until it's standing infront of you. She kind of wanted to cry now.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Shisu gave a smile as she saw Kaoru's eyes brighten. She walked over to Kinaga and put her hand on the one that was holding the crystal, even though she wasn't solid. "Kaoru, I would really like it if you kept this. Even though your father needs more luck than you do, I want you to have something of mine." Kinaga looked at Shisu as she came over to him, his eyes resting on her hand as she laid it on his. At that moment, more than ever, he wished that Shisu were solid. He wished more than ever that she were alive again, and it shown in his eyes. Kinaga gave a small, almost shaky sigh to try and calm himself down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 pm

(awww he's going to cry)

Kaoru carefully watched Shisu as she came over to Kinaga and rested her hand on his. It was such a sad moment that Kaoru had to wipe her eyes. If anyone asked the answer would be that she had something in her eyes. Anyone who thought otherwise would get what was coming to them. She could only nod when Shisu said she wanted Kaoru to have something of her. She wanted to give her mom a hug, but she wasn't solid. That had to be the worst feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 pm

(lmao, shutup, no he aint >>)

Shisu gave a soft smile and took her hand off Kinaga's. She wished she could stay with them, but unfortunately her time had run out. With a small sigh, Shisu stepped back from the two of them and gave them both a smile. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave now." A slight shimmer shown in her eyes. "I love you both, so very much. I'm so glad I got to meet you Kaoru. And I'm so happy I got to see you one last time before I left Kinny," she said with a smile, trying to be as strong as she could. She didn't want their last memory of her to be of her crying. Shisu gave them both a smile before fading away.

Kinaga looked at her as she said she had to leave. She couldn't leave, it was too soon. "Shisu-..." he started as he took a step forward when she started to fade. He stopped himself before he got carried away though. Kinaga put the crystal on the counter, and, with a sigh, leaned back against the counter, both his hands grabbing it tightly to keep himself calm. His eyes were downcast and he honestly looked ready to cry. (so maybe i lied a little.) But he kept himself from doing so andjust kept his eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 pm

(told ya)

Kaoru didn't know why her mom was talking the way she was. Saying goodbye like it would be forever. Weren't ghost aloud to stay until they decided for themselves that they wanted to pass on? So why was her mom leaving? Kaoru eyes became glossy with tears. She saw Kinaga going forward, but he had stopped himself. As he went back to the counter she didn't know what to say. This was not fair! Why did good things always end so badly.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:01 am

(=P)

Kinaga stood where he was for a few seconds, regaining himself. With a sigh, Kinaga picked up the crystal and walked over to Kaoru with it, and held it out for her with a soft smile. "Even if she hadn't said she wanted you to have it, I would've given it to you anyway. I believe this belongs to you now," he said with a soft smile. He was trying to be as strong as he could for her. He hated to see her so sad, but what had just happened would've made anyone sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 am

Kaoru quickly wiped her eyes as she saw Kianga coming towards her. She took the crystal as he handed it to her. "Thank you," she said with a small smile. It was kind of hard to smile when you'd just seen your mother disappear before you eyes like in one of those sad movies that made you cry everytime but still you watched them. She gave a small sniffle. She was going to break.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 am

(Here comes the breaking point.)

Kinaga could tell that Kaoru was close to bursting out in tears. As he saw her take the crystal, her smile betrayed her, showing that she was about to break. With a small sigh, Kinaga pulled Kaoru in for a hug. Older or not, in situations like this, anyone would need a hug. "It's okay," he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 am

(awww)

Kaoru was trying to keep her tears hidden but when Kinaga pulled her into a hug she broke. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she couldn't stop crying. She couldn't even remember the last ttime she'd cried this much. When Kinaga told her it was okay she shook her head. It wasn't okay. Her mom was gone and she'd just met her and there was nothing she could do about it. How could anything be alright at this point. How as Kinaga keeping calm. Why wasn't he breaking down.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 am

Kinaga kept a hold on her and when she finally let herself cry, he rubbed her back lightly. He felt tears starting to well up in his eyes as well. He tried blinking them away, but that just didn't seem to work. "Everything's going to be fine Kay," he said softly. He himself knew it probably wouldn't, but if there was one remarkable talent all humans possessed, it was the ability to move on with their lives, despite what bad may've happened. As he rubbed her back, he felt one of his own tears spill over, but he still kept his cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am

(lmao, he kept his cool)

Kaoru got to the pooint where she could recover and stepped back. "I'm sorry," she said wipping her face. She could see that Kinaga had atleast let one tear out. And his eyes were watery too. So he was just trying to hang in there. She smiled to herself. She then looked down at the crystal in her hand. She'd never forget her mother, nor would she ever loose this. It was the only thing she had besides the few memories that they shared.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 am

(A. Shut it. -.- and B. It seems to me like this would be an End Thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17