Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPJourney to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Kinaga swallowed as Rumiko told him to calm down. It was taking all his strength to not let the cursed mark take over again. "I highly doubt Felix would come back," he said as calmly as he could. Afterall, why would Felix come back? He wasn't the type of guy to make second trips for the same warning. 'Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you something earlier,' yeah right. Kinaga stood there for a few seconds, his fists clenched, trying to regain himself. After a few more seconds, he started walking again. He'd let Remus come out first. Then the bastard was as good as dead. For real this time. Like he'd said the day before, he wasn't going to make it a habit of sparing Remus's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Kaoru pulled a kunai. "Okay," she said. "So the only other person it can be is Remus." She looked at Rumiko. "And there is nothing to sugarcoat it," she said seriously. Looking at Kinaga she said. "Are we going to give it our all? This time we end it for real?" She took a deep breath. "Are you going in first Kinaga?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Kinaga stopped walking and looked at Kaoru as she asked whether or not they were gonna give it their all this time. "Absolutely," he said, trying to keep the anger from showing in his voice. Kinaga then looked down as she asked if he was going in first. "If Remus really wants his revenge, he can come out himself. I won't chase him." The both of them had no clue just how hard it was for him to stay in one place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Kaoru grinned and spun her kunai. "Well if that's the case then we should just stay out of your way right," she asked. She put her kunai back in her pouch and stepped back a few feet. "Wonder how long it'll take him to come out. You don't seem like a person who likes to wait," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Kinaga looked at Kaoru as she said that they should just stay out of his way. Something wasn't right here though..... Kinaga looked towards the trees on the side of the path. "You're right, I don't like waiting, but I'm not about to charge in there without knowing what he's capable of, or where he even is. That'd be suicide," he said simply. He didn't want to believe that Kaoru was the one Felix was talking about, but Kinaga trusted Rumiko with his life. Felix had to be lying about that part, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Rumiko looked at Kaoru as she spoke. He pulled out a kunai as she did and then looked at Kinaga. "Well I'm sick of waiting. If he won't come out then I'll go in. Everytime we sit around like this we end up getting caught by suprise. The hell with this all, I'm going in." He said and then started towards the woods without anything more to say.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he spoke. It caught him off guard as Rumiko just started into the woods by himself. He ran in after him, slowing down to Rumiko's pace as he caught up. "What the hell are you doing Rumiko?" he said, pulling out a kunai as well. What in the hell was Rumi thinking by trying to go in by himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Rumiko stopped. "What the hell does it look like I'm doing Kinaga?" He asked. "I'm going in and I'm gonna drag his sorry ass out." He then turned away and started back to the forest. "You'd stay back if you knew what was good for you," he said over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko with a sigh. "I'm not letting you go in to get him by yourself." But he couldn't very well leave Kaoru by herself either. He was in a sticky situation, no matter how you looked at it. "Kaoru, come on," he yelled back to her. He looked back at Rumiko and followed him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Rumiko turned around with the kunai in his hand. "I said stay back," he said. "This is not your fight anymore. I failed to kill him the first time, I won't make that mistake again." Rumiko looked Kinaga straight in the eyes. "He was the cause of two important people that meant alot to me dying. I understand you want to avenge Shisu, but you'v got more to lose than I do." He then gave a shakey breath. "So stay back!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he told him to stay back again. "No," he said simply. "Listen, I know that you want to avenge your friends too. But going in by yourself isn't going to help anyone. If he's as powerful as Felix said, then going in by yourself will only get you killed. I'm coming with you and that's that," he said, continuing on. He didn't look back, but he wondered if Kaoru was behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Rumiko threw the kunai at Kinaga. "This is for your own good." He then started a jutsu. "Black Shroud." A cloak then covered Kinaga. It was the same one from the Black Sage, but it was like a sheild. Rumiko then ran off into the woods. "Whatever fate awaits me, I'll embrace it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaoru looked at Kinaga and Rumiko in the distance and then ran to help Kinaga as the black cloth went over him. The Black Sage! No way he'd use that on his own sensei. She then stopped as Rumiko ran off. She started to shred the cloth. "Kinaga! Kinaga! Kinaga!!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Kinaga looked back at Rumiko as he spoke, only to see him throw a kunai with the black sage tag on it. His eyes widened slightly, but then all he saw was black, and he realized that this was the Black Shroud technique. Rumiko'd used it years before protecting them from the Mizuraki clan. Only a few seconds later he saw the cloth starting to rip, and heard Kaoru. She must've thought it was the black sage. Kinaga sighed when the jutsu started to break as the cloth was ripped to shreds. He then looked at Kaoru as he saw how panicked she was. "Don't worry, it wasn't the black sage, but we gotta go after Rumi, he's gonna try and take Hisoya on by himself," he said, turning and running towards where he thought he'd seen Rumiko go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Rumiko jumped through the trees as quick as he could. He still remember what it was like to be a Stealth ninja, even if he'd been gone for a while. As he picked up a strong chakra he slowed down and pushed through some branches. "HISOYA!" He called. "How did you escape the Black Sage you bastard! Show yourself."

Remus gave a tiny laugh. "You amuse me Rumiko, but your arrogance will be your downfall. You should have listened to your sensei and stayed back." He said as he stepped out of the shadows. "Didn't you say you'd send me straight to hell? Hmph, well you got your wish and I'm back for revenge."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

(......FU.)

Kinaga ran towards where he heard Rumiko's voice. He'd gotten further ahead of them than he'd thought. How long had he really been in the Black Shroud? Soon Kinaga'd started feeling Remus's chakra. It was the same, but different somehow. It was stronger than before. When he heard Remus's voice, Kinaga sped up, and in a few more seconds was next to Rumiko and glaring at Remus. "How're you still alive?" he asked angrily. He couldn't believe this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 am

Kaoru was glad he was okay. She had a bad feeling about Rumiko. He was acting strange. She though he was scared of Remus, so why act so reckless now? Something was definantly up. Following Kinaga she stopped when she saw Hisoya. "So it's true, you still are alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 am

Rumiko held his kunai and then looked back as he saw Kinaga. "You really aren't that smart," he said. He then pulled a shuriken and threw it at Kinaga. "Shadow Shuriken." The kunai then multiplied. "I told you that you'd be better off staying back. Guess you can't take a hint, sensei."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he attacked him again, then did a jutsu. As the shuriken hit the clone, Kinaga appeared in a tree between Remus and Rumiko. If Rumiko was trying to piss Kinaga off more than he already was, it was working. Kinaga looked at Rumiko angrily. "And I told you that I'm not letting you face him by yourself. Guess I'm not the only one who can't take a hint." He knew Remus was enjoying this feuding, it was inevitable that he would. That guy was just a sick bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Rumiko turned around with the kunai. "And I said back off," he said. "This no longer concerns you," he said. Throwing the kunai at Kinaga he sighed. "Why can't you just leave me alone, I'm not your student anymore. Those days have long past ended, Kinaga." He clenched his fist. "Now step aside."

Remus moved as Kinaga appeared between the two of them. He was really enjoying this. "I love a good fight," he said as he took a seat on the branch. "Do continue," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Kaoru watched Kinaga and Rumiko. "Stop it you two," she said in dispair. "Can't you see this is just what he wants," she cried. How could they be doing this to each other? They were so close, or so she believed. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Kinaga glared at Rumiko as he told him that this fight no longer concerned him. "No longer-...." He took out his own kunai and blocked Rumiko's, then jumped down in front of Rumiko. "Fine, if you want me to forget about you, I will. But don't think for a minute that I'm going to let you have Remus. Not this time. This time, he's mine," he said angrily, ignoring Kaoru's pleading. How dare Rumiko say that this no longer concerned him?! Obviously Rumiko'd already forgotten what had happened the day before. Kinaga was so angry by this point that he hadn't even considered that this might've just been one of Remus's tricks, a genjutsu perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Remus grinned as the two argue and fought. This was getting more and more delicious to watch. He held back a feirce laugh. Then he looked at Kaoru. "Please shut up, I would like to watch this without your annoying chatter," he said.

Rumiko looked at Kinaga and pushed past him. "Get out of my way," he say. "I'd hate to have to kill you." He said as he looked up at Remus. "Come down here so I can really kill you this time." He wouldn't make a mistake like yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

(Dramatic music, AWAAAYYY!!!)

Kinaga looked at Rumiko as he said he didn't want to have to kill him. "What makes you think you could?" he said coldly. (Yeah. He just went there.) "Hmph, it doesn't matter anyway, because you're not my enemy," he said, turning his gaze back to Remus. "Now, Hisoya, why don't you come on down here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Rumiko gave a slight grin. "Because, you're not exactly the baddest guy around Kinaga," he said. As Kinaga turned his back Rumiko became very annoyed. "I am your opponent so don't you dare turn your back on me!" He said as he threw kunai at Kinaga. But attached was the actual Black Sage. The games were over, he was serious.

Remus fell back laughing against the branch. These two were very amusing. He then looked at Kinaga as he told him to come down. "But the funs just started," he said. "And I think you've got bigger problems than me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again   Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Crested Valley: Let's Try This Again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next