Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Rogue Sensei NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Rogue Sensei EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Rogue Sensei EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Rogue Sensei EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Rogue Sensei EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Rogue Sensei EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Rogue Sensei EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Rogue Sensei EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Rogue Sensei EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Rogue Sensei EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Rogue Sensei EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Rogue Sensei

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Mikey stood against a tree tossing a kunai (yes, a kunai) up and down, occasionally catching it by the blade. "I got a student," she said quietly to herself in something of a sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:20 am

Tyson was on his way to the training grounds to meet his sensei. He knew his mother would be proud if she could see him now. Tyson was the kind of kid that never let anything get him down and he never judged anyone before he got to know them. He quickly spotted a girl tossing a kunai up and down and since she was the only one in the area besides him he guessed that she must be his sensei. "Good morning," he spoke kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Mikey looked down at the kid. She hadn't expected him to be so young. She tossed the kunai into the branch above her head and looked at him. "So, you're Tyson, huh?" She smirked. "I'm Mikey, and that's the only name you'll know me as, got it?" She said, trying not to sound too mean towards the kid.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:45 am

Tyson looked at his sensei and shook his head. "Yes ma'am," he said polietly like he always did and always would. He was never one to be impolite. He knew the saying treat others as you wished to be treated.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Mikey couldn't help but smile at the kid. "I'm gonna make a guess and say youve never had a sensei before, right?" Mikey shrugged. "Wouldn't matter much anyways, I guess. So which is your strong suit, tai, nin, or genjutsu?"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

Tyson looked up at Mikey and shook his head yes to her first question. As to her second he couldn't really answer that. "I've never practiced in Jutsu before," he said. "But I ahve studied them in class." He said. "I think I'd be good in genjutsu. I like illusions," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:34 am

Mikey smiled and shook her head a little. Not much to go on, but it's better that way, more of an open mind. "Okay Ty, have you ever practiced with kunai or shuriken?" She said and after that the kunai she'd thrown up to the tree fell and she caught it by the handle. Still looking at Tyson, she tossed it up and down, once again catching it by the blade sometimes, but somehow managing to never get cut by it.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 am

Ty shook his head yes. "When we were in the Academy we did. We mostly practiced with Shuriken target training," he said watching the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 am

"Have you ever practiced with kunai?" Mikey smiled and shook her head. "Nevermind, I want to see how good you are with shuriken. Try to hit me with a few. It's always good to know how to use some kind of weapon."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Ty pulled out a shuriken. It wasn't like other shuriken though. It was wasn't a four sided shuriken it was six sided. These were given to him by his mother before she died. They were special to him, but were also a great help. These shuriken were able to slice through the air faster because it resisted drag, but unlike normal shuriken it was also heavy. He started to spin it before throwing it at Mikey quickly pulling two more he thre wthem at her, but didn't go straight for her, they double backed coming from behind.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Mikey watched carefully as Tyson threw the three shuriken. She jumped straight up onto the treebranch above her to avoid them. The six-sided shuriken clashed with the other two shuriken and all three fell to the ground. Mikey smiled. "Very good. She jumped down from the tree and looked at the six-sided shuriken. She picked it up and looked at it a second before handing it back to Tyson. "Now where'd you get that? That's an interesting shuriken."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Tyson took the shuriken and put it back into his bag. "My mother gave it to me before she passed away," he said without any sadness in his voice. He never let it get him down because she was in a better place and he still had his other family with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rogue Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Sensei   The Rogue Sensei Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sensei

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1