Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The rogue Rogue NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The rogue Rogue EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe rogue Rogue EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe rogue Rogue EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The rogue Rogue EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe rogue Rogue EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The rogue Rogue EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The rogue Rogue EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The rogue Rogue EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe rogue Rogue EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe rogue Rogue EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The rogue Rogue EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The rogue Rogue EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe rogue Rogue EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe rogue Rogue EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The rogue Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 am

Mikey sat on a tree branch overlooking one of the many rivers running through the rogue forest. She remembered everything about the rogue forest. She remembered who she was, trails, her fighting style, but the only thing she couldn't remember was the people she used to know. And why should she care anyways? If she was this low in position as a rogue, then they were probably just slowing her down anyways. She pulled a kunai and threw it as she heard a sound in the bushes, hoping that she hit whoever it was that was coming.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

Ryo was once again cutting through the rogue forest. You'd have thought he'd had enough of 'cutting through' when he'd encountered Xantrex the Akatsuki, but sometimes you just had to take risk, and he was about to run into more trouble. It was nearly impossible to avoid it. Just when he was about to walk through a patch of bushes a kunai came flying past him. It cut through his left shirt sleeve and then hit the tree behind him. Ryo stood still for a moment. "I'm not a threat," he said before stepping out with his hands up. That's when he saw a girl. She looked young, but was possibly a few years older than himself.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Mikey looked at the boy who came out of the bushes. His sleeve was ripped which meant she didn't completely miss. Mikey jumped down from the tree and walked over to him as he said he wasn't a threat. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked him over, then looked directly at him. "Do I know you?" she asked. Not that she really cared, but it'd be pointless to introduce herself to someone she already knew. She'd already moved past the fact that she'd just tried to hit him with a kunai. Bygones be bygones, right?
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am

Ryo shook his head in response to her question and dropped his hands to his side. "I don't think we've met," he said. He wasn't sure if she was trying to be funny or wasn't really sure herself. Either way he'd avoid provoking her. "I'm Ryo Shizuke," he said as he crossed his arms behind his back. If all encounters came with a fight then he would start avoiding people all together. He liked to be on his own anyway. After so many years of being on the run he was accumstomed to that way of life. Though the price for that was insecurity.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm

"Hm, okay then," she said as he told her they hadn't met and what his name was. "In that case you can call me Mikey," she said with a small smile. "You don't look like much of a rogue to me," she said, looking over his clothes. "So whatcha doin in the Forest?" she asked. She wasn't really one to start fights unless people were aggravating her. She would however, start a fight with one of the Rogue Clan if she was bored though.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 pm

"It's nice to meet you Mikey," he said. "And no I'm not a rogue, just passing through is all," he said. He wouldn't give out much more information than that unless necessary. "I'm guessing you're a rogue?" He made it more of a question than a statement. Some people were sensative about being catagorized into certain groups they weren't apart of. He prayed Mikey was not one of them. Though she didn't seem like it from his point of view either, he could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 pm

"Ditto," she said as he said that it was nice to meet her. "Hmm, well you'd be smart to take a different place to pass through," she said as he said that he was just passing through. "The Forest isn't exactly somewhere you normally find people taking leisurely strolls," she said with a smirk. As he asked if she was a rogue she nodded giving a smile that looked prideful. "You got that right," she said as she leaned against a tree. "Hey, Ry, you a good fighter?" she asked. She had no intentions of fighting him, but either he was stupid or he was strong, just passing through the rogue forest.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:40 am

Ryo gave a smile. He knew people didn't usually come here. That was the reason he did. No one would suspect it. His smile then faded at her last question. The last guy who had asked him that tried to kill him. Ryo decided to take a diffrent approach in answer. "I've had some training," he said. If she tried for a fight he wasn't sure if he'd run or not. He was kind of tired of running. He wanted to settle down, but he was a fugitive. One that was not guilty say the least.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

Mikey looked at him and rolled her eyes as he said he'd had some training. "Just some training?" she asked. "If all you've had is some training, I'm surprised you made it this far into the Forest unscathed." She couldn't quite tell what this guy was hiding. But it was obviously something. But that something was none of her business. Mikey had plans of her own to worry about. The next thing she had to do was find as many rogues as possible that weren't of the rogue clan. And that was alot.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:33 pm

Ryo looked around the forest as she told him that she was surprised that he'd gotten through unscathed so far. "I haven't really met anyone," he told her. He then thought of something. Maybe he should become a rogue. He could stay low and everyone would think he was dead if they couldn't find him in a few months. He thought about asking Mikey, but decided against it. She didn't seem like someone who wanted company. And what would he do with Zane? Maybe being a rogue was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Mikey gave a small shrug as he said he hadn't really run into anyone. "You're lucky then. Just don't get caught here after nightfall unless you want trouble." She looked him over again. She didn't recognize his clothing as being from any of the nearby vallies. "Hey, what village you from?" she asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 am

Ryo gave a harmless smile when she told him not to get caught out here when it's dark. "Sure thing," he said. He then looked up as she asked him about his village. He didn't trust her enough to tell her the truth. So he went with his normal answer. "I'm not from a village. I'm a loner." He looked at her and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Mikey looked him over again when he said that he wasn't from a village. A plan formed in her head. She didn't know if this guy was a good fighter, but she could use as many rogues as she could get. "A loner, huh? You'd be better off being a rogue then. Most rogues leave each other alone, they only attack travelers," she said with a shrug. She wondered why he was a loner. Something must've happened. "But of course, that's your choice to make. It was only a suggestion."
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 am

The idea of becoming a rogue had sure enough crossed his minded. But everytime he thought about it he thought of Zane. Just how would he hide a dragon? He sighed silently. He'd have to carefully plan this. Ryo looked at Mikey. "I'm going to take that as an offer, even though you say it's a suggestion." He said. Rogue vs Loner. Being a loner wasn't so bad, he had Zane for company and he could fly freely when he had the chance. Rogue didn't sound so bad either but he wasn't sure how he'd keep Zane from being exposed. But he was tired of running.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Mikey looked at Ryo with a small grin and a shrug as he said he'd take it as an offer. "Take it as whatever you want. But know this, the way I plan on changing things, us rogues aren't gonna hafta worry about trouble with the valley's, or assassins, or any of that crap," she said with a smile, a hint of ambition in her eyes. This was going to be her forest soon. Very, very soon.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Ryo had an uneasy feeling that Mikey was possibly up to no good. Well not so much as no good, but whatever she was planning might not have been that posotive. But he could use a place where he wouldn't have to worry about the Sky Ninja. He looked at her. "Where can I find you if I want to join you?" He asked. He'd have to search the entire forest for a place to put Zane. Maybe the Unknown would be a good place, but that was too far. The forest was large. Maybe it had a cave that led underground. That'd do.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:34 am

Mikey looked at Ryo with a smile as he asked where he could find her. "I'm normally on the eastern side of the forest. There's a few camps with groups of rogues in them. You'll be able to find me around there. Most of the rogues there aren't that bad when it comes to people, so you would probably be able to ask them of my whereabouts," she said.
Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 am

Ryo nodded and gave a small bow. "Thank you," he said and stepped back. "I'll come looking for you tomorrow," he told her. He then turned slightly. He could hear that Zane had stopped flying. What was going on. Shifting with uneasiness he looked to Mikey. He didn't want to just ditch, but he was getting nervous and the silence was nerve wrecking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rogue Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue Rogue   The rogue Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

The rogue Rogue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1