Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sword training - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sword training - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSword training - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSword training - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sword training - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSword training - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sword training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySword training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSword training - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sword training - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sword training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSword training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSword training - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Sword training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Ginger smiled. "I know," she said putting her sword back into it's case. She looked at Kinny. "I'm very glad that I didn't cut your arm off," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Kinaga laughed. "Yeah, me too." He sheathed his sword and sat down. "So, you still wanna know what I was gonna tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Ginger fell backwards but stopped and landed indian style. "Yep," she said looking upwards at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Kinaga smiled and took his sword back out. He showed her the hilt of it, which had a sutra tag on it, with the Japanese marking for wind. He ran two of his fingers over the seal, and it felt the same as the hilt because it had blended with the hilt. "My suggestion, always put a seal of some kind on the hilt of your sword. It will only take chakra to bond it, but when you use it in battle, it takes no chakra whatsoever. So if you have no chakra left, it comes in really handy. After a while, the seal will fuse with the blade though," he told her with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Gingers eyes widden. "No chakra huh, that's cool," she said. She sat back. "I wonder what seal I'll put on my mines," she said with a shrug. "What do you think," she asked. She pulled her sword from her back case an all and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Kinaga smiled and took a piece of her hair and looked at it. "You're hair would say fire. I say surprise them with something else, but fire actually would suit you nicely." he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Ginger just blinked. "Fire huh, matches my new personality, that's for sure," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Kinaga laughed and let the piece of her hair go. "It would definitely suit your new personality, that's for sure." He smiled. "Now all we have to do is find a blank seal." Hmm...I hope I remember how to do it though..... he thought. He grinned and said "I hope I still remember how to make the seal," he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Ginger dropped her head. "I'm not even going to ask how you forgot," she said with a small laugh. She looked up and pulled out a seal and handed it to him. "There ya go."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Kinaga frowned and looked at the seal for a second. He looked up at Ginger and grinned. "Do you just carry those around with you?" He smiled and shook his head a little. "Nevermind. So, fire, right?" He bite his finger and wrote the symbol for fire on the seal. He looked at her. "Now, just put it on your blade and let your chakra flow to the blade. It needs to be your chakra so it can recognize that you're it's master."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Ginger blinked and shrugged. "You can never be too prepared," she said with a smile. She took the seal and placed on the blade following Kinaga's direction. "There we go," she said witha smile. "Fire."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Kinaga almost jumped up as the blade of the sword burst into flames. "Now that's just cool," he said smiling. "But you should probably make it back to normal before the grass starts on fire," he said with a small laugh. "You should be able to do other things with it than make it burst into flames though." He stood up. "Let's try it out, shall we?" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Ginger eyes widen. "Oops, I so didn't know that was going to happen," she said standing. She started to shake the blade. "How do I get it to change back," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Kinaga smiled as he remembered the first time his blade activated like that. He'd nearly took down a building with a tornado. He laughed at the thought. "All you have to do is think for it to go back to normal. Since your chakra's enfused with it, it will respond to whatever you say or think. After it goes back to normal, I'll show you what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Ginger shrugged as she looked back at the blade. She concetrated and it turned back to normal. "There we go," she said with a smile. She looked at Kinaga and waited for her next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Okay, here's something that will come in handy too." He walked over to her and gently took the blade. He looked at her. "Tell it to start on fire and watch what happens."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Ginger blinked. She had a bad feeling about this, but what Kinaga said she'd do because she knew nothing about blades and their seals. She side stepped some so she wouldn't be in the way of the blade. She'd seen how she nearly rosted Kinaga and didn't want the same to happen to her. "Fire," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Kinaga flinched a little as both the blade and it's handle set on fire. "See?" he said a little shakely. He smiled and handed it back to Jay and the fire on the handle immediately went out as it touched her hand. He shook his hand off a little. That burned more than I thought it would....she definitely has some strong chakra.... He smiled at her. "It responds immediately to your touch. And if it's in the hands of an enemy, it'll come right back to you if you tell it to. It doesn't matter where it may be."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Ginger eyes widden at the sigh of the handle catching a fire. She took the blade from Kinny. "You really shouldn've done that," she said. "You could have just told me," she said as the blade turned back to normal. "But it's really cool altogether." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Kinaga grinned. "I could've just told you, but that would've been a bit boring, now wouldn't it have?" he said with a laugh. Something told him he might get hit for that comment. He knew the whole time something like that would happen. He tried not to let it bother him too much, but his hand still stung lightly from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Ginger sighed. "Geez Kinaga, I guess you're right," she said looking down at the grass and kicking it a bit. "Emo."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Kinaga mock-frowned, then laughed. "Who're you calling emo?" he said, laughing. He'd never been called emo before in his life and he found it utterly hilarious. "So I like playing with fire occasionally, that doesn't make me emo," he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Ginger kicked the grass again this time dirt shot into the air a bit. She shrugged still looking down. "Pyromaniac."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Kinaga's smile faded a bit and he walked over to her andput his arm around her a little playfully. "Hey, is there something wrong Ging?" He still found it a little akward that he had to call her Ging, but he'd have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Ginger looked up. "Emo and a pyromaniac, what else you got for me, Goth?" She asked with a grin. Her eyes bright with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next