Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sword training - Page 4 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSword training - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSword training - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSword training - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sword training - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sword training - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySword training - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSword training - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sword training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sword training - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSword training - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

Sword training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Ginger shrugged. Does it really matter, she wanted to ask but kept her thoughts to herself. Instead she said. "Fire," making sure the blade was pointed in the opposite direction. It caught on fire, but the flames were a bit smaller than before.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Kinaga frowned. "That should't've..." he blinked a couple times. I don't understand why that happened....it shouldn't have gone out that easy, especially when Jay's chakra is as strong as it is... "Uhh....sorry Ging."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Ginger looked at him wondering what the problem was. "I don't get it, what's wrong with you and what are you apologizing for," she asked. She blinked a couple of times and then her blade went out. She put it back in it's sheath and sat in the grass pulling at it every so often to keep herself busy.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Kinaga sighed and sat down. "It shouldn't have gone out that easy, and I have no clue why it did." Kinaga gave a small shrug. "I'm apologizing because I put it out." He kept himself from sighing again and thought This is why I hate fighting, I always end up doing something stupid...
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Ginger shrugged. "Okay Kinaga, but I'm telling you it's not your fault. I'm just a bit low on chakra. I'm still recovering from my death," she said. "I used a forbidden jutsu the day I died and it took everything I had." She sighed. "So don't worry," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Kinaga looked at her and smiled. He'd rather not mention at this point that it didn't really take chakra to keep the blade going. He shrugged and layed back and looked up at the sky. The clouds were a pure white today. He gave a light smile. He'd rather keep it that way. He hated conjuring up storms on days like these.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Gingr gave a sigh as she fell backwards and looked up at the sky. It was a perfectly fine day and she smiled. "Picnic," she whispered sitting back up and pulling off her bad and picking up a small box out of it and then another. She laid them down as she pulled out a blanket and a jug. "Yum," she said with a grin. She quickly set it up and sat back down and looked at it. "Hey, Kinaga, you want some lunch," she asked not looing up.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

Kinaga turned his head away from the sky and looked at her, still laying down. He smiled and sat up. "Yeah, sure, thanks," he said with a small laugh. "You carry seals, you carry picnics, is there anything you don't carry with you?"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Ginger shrugged. "Hmm, I don't think I carry arond......" She fell silent and slowly looked at Kinaga. "Um...I doubt it," she said giving a pitiful laugh. She hung her head. "I'm always prepared." She said. Then a smile came to her face. "I know what I don't carry," Ginger said. "I don't carry senbon!"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Kinaga laughed. "Senbon? That's the only thing you don't carry with you?" He shook his head lightly. "Wow Jay, you really are prepared for anything aren't you?" he said, not realizing he called her Jay instead of Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Ginger looked at Kinaga. "Who's Jay," she asked. She started to unwrap the box. "Yes, senbon are the only things I don't carry, that and an Akatsuki Jacket," she said with a smile. She picked up some chopstiks and pushed the other box towards Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Kinaga stopped and looked at Ginger. Then he realized what she meant. He gave her a 'sorry' look, then picked up the other box. "I can imagine that you wouldn't carry one of those around with you," he said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 am

Ginger smiled. "Sure I wouldn't but maybe I should," she said with a grin. She shrugged as she poked at the rice. "What do you not carry," she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Kinaga smile. "Now why would you want to carry one of those around?" He gave a small grin. "I'm hardly ever prepared for anything. I like having to improvise." He shrugged. "I don't really carry anything besides my swords." He glanced down at his locket and smiled. "And my locket."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Ginger grinned. "Really now," she said with a grin. "You like to improvise, what happens when you can't," she asked. She pulled out her blade. A small fire spiral began to form around it. She held her chopsticks up and looked at Kinaga her green eyes shinned.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Kinaga smiled. "Improvising is always an option." He gave a small laugh. "You have something in mind, don't you? I can tell from your expression."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Ginger gave a small grin. "Actually there are rogues near by who think they can win," she said standing. She tilted her chopsticks towards Kinaga. "You up for it," she asked as some of the rogues started to walk out. "So much for my lunch," she said with a small sigh. "I'm gonna crush you guys for this," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Kinaga blinked and looked around at the rogues. He stood up and smiled. "Of course I am, Gingy," he said with a playful tone on her name. "Hm, after we crush them, we should go out somewhere to finish our lunch, cuz something tells me it won't survive the battle." He pulled his wind blades out and looked around at the rogues. "Alright, bring it on then."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 am

Ginger smiled. "True enough," she said. The rogues started in for the attack. "What a bunch of losers," she said as she put her blade forward. The first rogues leaped in the air and as soon as he was close enough Ginger brough the blade cross his gut. He fell with a thud and she looked at the others. "Who's next."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Kinaga smiled as he heard two rogues trying to come at him from behind. He flipped his swords so that when he held them they would be facing down and slid them under his arms so that the rogue coming at his got stabbed with both of them. (I'm sorry, I'm not too good at decribing sword usage, lol Very Happy) Kinaga looked around and shrugged. "This is rather sad. They interrupt our lunch and they can't even put up a good fight?" He sighed. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Ginger kicked a rogue back. "True," she said. She wipped her eyes like she was crying. "Boo who." She said as she cut a rogue down. "These guys could have at least shown some kind of talent.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Kinaga shrugged. "Yeah, true enough. Oh well. I guess it's gonna really suck being them in about 30 seconds," he said, as he put the hilts of his blades together. In a small flash, the hilts fused. Kinaga put one of his hands down and with his other started spinning the sword(s) rapidly around in front of him. Within seconds, a sideways tornado went towards some rogues that were somewhat close together in a group, smashing them all through several trees.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Ginger smiled. "Wow, that was thirty seconds tops," she said as she sat back down at the lunch boxes. "Hmm, didn't do any damage," she said with a smile. She shrugged. "Ahh, this is the life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4