Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Sword training - Page 3 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSword training - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSword training - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSword training - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sword training - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sword training - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySword training - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSword training - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sword training - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Sword training - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSword training - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

Sword training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Kinaga laughed. "Not on your life," he said smiling. He looked his clothes over once. "Do my clothes really look that dark and depressing? Aww, today I was going for the grunge look," he said sarcastically, with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Ginger coudln't help but laugh. "You're hilarious," she said with a smile. She shook her head. "Well then, it seems that someone wasn't paying much attention when they got dressed this morning." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm

"Hmmm, I guess not. You really should pay more attention when you're getting dressed. Some people might find it a little weird that you don't pay attention you know," he said sarcastically. Of all the things he enjoyed doing right now, making her laugh was on the top of that list.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Ginger rolled her eyes playfully. "I was talking about you," she said with a grin. She waved her hand a bit and sighed. "What a great day I'm having."
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:21 pm

"Moi? Now why would you say something like that?" he said playfully. He smiled. "I'm glad that you're having a good day though, Ging." He looked off to the side a bit, smiling. He hadn't been in this good a mood since (before) the day he'd been resurrected. He looked at her and tilted his head a little. "Anything else you wanted to try out with your sword?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Ginger smiled. "Yeah, I'd like to try something out. Kicking your butt up and down these grounds with my new found abilities thanks to you," she said with a grin. She pulled up the blade and it started to flare up in flames.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Kinaga smiled and took his wind sword back out. He doubted that she'd ever seen him do anything with it besides the wind a few minutes earlier. He'd have hated her to see the tornado he made when he'd first got it. He smiled at the thought. The thought of it still amused him. "Oh, we'll just have to see about that."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Ginger grinned. "I guess we shall," she said as she pulled the blade down causing the fire to go in a half arc towards Kinaga. With that she slowly forced her chakra forward until the flames lashed out at Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:48 am

Kinaga grinned and slashed his blade downwards, creating a wind the separated the fire around him. He'd love to use both his swords, it'd been a while since he'd used both of them at the same time, but he didn't want to use them both just yet. He grinned at Jay. "Jeez Jay, trying to give me third-degree or what?" Wind started to form around Kinaga's blade (reminds me of Kariya, lol). Kinaga slashed his blade horizontally, creating a large wind in Ginger's diection. While she was most likely trying to keep herself steady, Kinaga appeared next to her and playfully put his arm around her. Grinning, he said "Hello there love." He could never really concentrate on training for more than a few minutes, even by himself. In all reality, Kinaga was never really the fighting type to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Ginger tried to keep her balance and almost completely lost it when Kinny put his arm around. She turned and punched him. "You couldn't be serious if your life depeneded on it coukd you," she said drawing the blade up once more.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Kinaga stumbled back a step when Ginger punched him, looking a little shocked. He gave a light smile. "I guess not, huh?" he said with a small laugh. Kinaga sighed and layed his blade over his shoulder. "Alright then, come on."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Ginger looked a bit satisfied when Kinaga stumbled backwards. I caught him off guard. She smiled as she tilted her blade forward. It caught ablaze and she took a step forward. All I have to do is concetrate in order to manipulate my chakra into the sword. This way I can catch him in a trap and then it's game over. She smirked at Kinaga. "It's time to get serious!" She said as the flames lashed out like whips. But instead of going straight they seperated into four coming from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 am

Kinaga gave a small smile. "Alright then, if that's what you waannnt," he said with a smile. He held his blade above him and started spinning it. Soon a small tornado was surrounding him, blocking the fire whips from him. Kinaga took a few steps back, coming out of the back of the tornado and sending it towrads Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 am

Ginger jumped into the air to avoid the wind but it was knocking her off course. What now, she thought. He's got the advantage. She landed on a tree branch. "Hmmm." She looked around the training grouds and grinned. "Ninja Art: A Thousand Blades of Death." Several blades appeared and began to multiply and then they set on fire. Each one circled around Kinaga until they were making a small fire vortex but suddenly stopped and crashed into the ground, their blades still on fire. Ginger jumped into the fire arena behind Kinny and put her sword to his back. "You still can't get serious can you," she said with a sigh. "Oh well," she said as she twisted the blade and aimed for his side.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Kinaga blocked Ginger's sword with his own and said plainly. "You know me, I could never get serious in any fight." He tilted his head a little and lifted his blade from hers. He shrugged. He always hated to fight, even if it never showed that much. He shifted his weight and looked at her. "But, if you do want me to get serious, I could always take my other blade out too," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Ginger pushed forward. "Really, well, might as well get serious then, I want to see how good your are and test my limits," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Kinaga held back from sighing and gave a light smile as he took out his other blade. "Okay, let's see what you've got then," he said as he put his two blades together.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said with a small wave of her sword. She ddin't want to force Kinaga to fight with her. She'd go fight someone else to test her limits. There were plenty of people waiting o get their butts kicked.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:54 pm

(lmao, nice)

Kinaga shook his head lightly. "It's fine, I'll start getting more serious," he said with a small laugh. As much as he hated to fight, he could make an exception this one time.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Ginger shook her head. "Okay," she said sheepishly. She started to spin her blade and stopped. Small flames were shot towards Kinaga.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Kinaga gave a light smile. He put his blades facing the ground (still together), then pulled them apart, making him fly straight up into the air away from the fireballs. He smiled and put his blades together and pulled them quickly apart, making a huge wind fly in Ginger's direction. On any normal opponent, he would've made that wind so that it sliced them like hundreds of small kunai's but this being Ginger, he wasn't about to make it hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Ginger flew back sliding across the ground. "Hmph, nice move," she said sitting up. She stood to her feet. "You're pretty good." She picked her blade up it's fire had died out.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Kinaga landed on his feet and shook his head lightly. "I've had years of practice. Considering that, it's not all that good." He looked at her blade, wondering if she put it out of if his wind had simply blown it out like a candle.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Ginger sighed. "It's pretty good if you ask me," she said. She looked at her blade. "Your wind demolished it," she said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Kinaga walked over to her and looked at her blade. It shouldn't have gone out that easy... "It shouldn't've gone out that easy. Try relighting it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next