Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Night of the New Moon NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingNight of the New Moon EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSNight of the New Moon EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilNight of the New Moon EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Night of the New Moon EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Night of the New Moon EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayNight of the New Moon EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderNight of the New Moon EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Night of the New Moon EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Night of the New Moon EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesNight of the New Moon EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPNight of the New Moon EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Night of the New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

Night of the New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Shen laid back, his eyes staring up at the moonless sky. He watched the stars flicker like little lights with a dying bulb. He loved going out on moonless nights. The sky was always so beautiful. Teia used to love staring up at the stars too. Sitting up, Shen looked around. He heard someone coming. But it sounded like they were a little ways away. Sighing, he laid back again and looked back at the stars. As long as it wasn't an akatsuki, he'd be able to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:54 pm

(My dear God, you set this up PERFECT for Lulu!)

Lulu, dressed in black jeans, black hoodie, and a black Fedora, came up to where Shen was sitting. She loved moonless nights, because she was raised in the New Moon Valley until she was 13. She had so many jutsu from the New Moon it wadn't funny. She looked at Shen. "Hello. Beautiful night isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:51 pm

(lmao)

Looking up at the girl who just walked up to her, Shen stayed lying down. "Hey. Yeah, it's a gorgeous night." His eyes drifted back to the stars and he sat up, his hat slipping off his head, revealing his messy grey hair, along with his headband. He left his hat on the ground; he didn't really care, it's not like it was morning or anything. "Shen Kurabara," he said, introducing himself. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Lulu looked at Shen. When she got a good look at him, she realized that he was a member of her ANBU Squad. "I think not of telling you who I am, Shen. You know me, because you see me every day. I am, aftre all, your Captain." She sat down about two feet next to him. She took off her hat and laid it on her chest. She laid on her back and looked at the sky. It really was beautiful, and she thought of Sukai. "So. What brings you out so late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Shen smiled. Of course he knew who she was. They'd never been formally introduced before, but every ANBU knew their "teammates", regardless of whether they worked together or not. As she laid down, he looked back up at the sky. He shrugged. "It's a new moon. The skies look better with a new moon, that's all." There were some things that even his captain didn't know about him. Things that no one but Teia and his parents knew about him. But just by that statement alone, she might've figured it out. If she was good enough to become ANBU captain, then she'd be good enough to figure him out. "What about you, Lulu?" He said, shifting a small smile at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"Ahh, nothing much. I just like the new moon is all." The only people who knew that she was a New Moon child were Sukai, Roxl, and Tenkuu. She closed her eyes. "The power in which is eminated from the moon of darkness is exhilarating."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:59 pm

Shen laid back and put his hat back on his head, letting his eyes drift again back to the stars. Tilting his hat down over his eyes, as to let them not be seen, he said "I've never heard anyone talk like that before. So what's different with you? What is it about the new moon for you that you find it so, exciting?" He was always like this; blunt and upfront. Most people mistook it for arrogance, or overconfidence. That was the main reason why the Kurabara clan was disliked so much in the Stealth. Another thing he noticed about Lulu, instead of saying new moon the second time, she said the 'moon of darkness'. He'd have to look up on that. At least, if she didn't tell him first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"I simply find the power in which is needed to move such a massive landform such a distance that it is oblivious to the suns rays is greater than that need to power all of the Villages. As one begins to use that power, his or her power increases significantely. You could very well compare this to the full moon for waterbenders in the Avatar show." She opened her eyes, and they were glowing purple. For a fraction of a second, about half a millisecond, the moon also glowed purple. She hoped that Shen wouldnt notice.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Shen smiled. "Alright, I get the point. I won't pry," he said with a small laugh. Only a moment later, he felt his chest constrict painfully. He knew it had to do with the moon somehow. He didn't know how he knew, but he just did. He didn't see what happened with the moon's color though. Sitting up quickly, Shen lifted his hat so that he could see where the moon should be and saw that it was exactly the way it should be. He looked at Lulu. "What was that? What did you just do?" He knew it had to do with her. What else could it've been? There were no such things as coincidences in his mind. They were talking about the moon, and something happened with it. Erego, it had to do with one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Lulu laughed. "As my student, I do have the power to restrict telling you these things. You will know before I leave tonight, so don;t rush me. I simply wish to know. Do these constrictions and weird feeling happen to you every new moon?" She looked quizzicly at him.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:33 pm

So she did plan on telling him. If she didn't he'd end up checking it out for himself anyways. If she has control over the moon in some aspect, he had to know. Her next question shocked him a bit. He put his hat back over his eyes and laid back again. "No. They don't," he said curtly. He wondered if she knew what he was, but if she didn't already, she would with this next statement. "Only every full moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Lulu looked at him. She had two theores. Since he is affected by the difference in moon patterns, something was up. He was either A: A child of the Dark Moon, like her, or B: A child of the Blazing Moon, AKA, a Werewolf. She hoped to god it wasn't the second option. "So, tell me. Why do you think you felt that when I did what I just did?"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Shen shrugged. "I don't know what I felt, but whatever it was, I didn't like it." It made him feel....almost like during the full moon. Only....when it was a full moon he could control himself. That feeling....was one of something untame, a side of himself he didn't think he wanted to get acquainted with. Thank god that feeling hadn't lasted longer than just a few seconds. He turned his head slightly, one of his golden-bronze eyes peering out from under his hat at her. "So, what was it that you just did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm

"Ahh you will know after you prove yourself. I do have a small problem with what you're explaining to me. You say that the feeling you got was not exhilarating, but painful. The opposite is of me. Thus, I have come to a conclusion, that, until proven, may be an insult to you. I have one request. Please allow me to look into your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 pm

So she didn't plan on telling him. This chick really needed to make up her mind. May be an insult to me? he thought. If she'd figured out what he was....then she thought it would be insulting to call him one? But why would she need to look into his eyes to prove it? If she'd asked, he'd have no problems telling her. He sighed and sat up, taking his hat off. "Whatever," he said dully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Lulu's fears were amplified when she saw the bright yellow eyes. "No...Nononononono...." She stood up and backed away. "No.... You're...you're a werewolf... A son of the Blazing moon." She had tears in her eyes. She almost spilled her secrets to a person who wanted to kill her. "I'm sorry, but i have to go. And don't bother to come to the ANBU center tomorrow. I'm sorry, but I can't work with you. You are to resume work in 1 month, but till then you're on leave. I am sorry." She turned and ran off, forgetting that she left her hat where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Shen looked at she got up, obviously quite terrified. Of course she was. Who wouldn't be terrified of a wolf? He could care less that she was terrified of him, but what she said next....she was going to put him on leave for a month? Not a chance in hell! His work was the only thing that was keeping him sane! Getting up quickly, he left his hat and ran swiftly in front of her. He would've been much faster in his wolf form, but as of lately he refused to change. His yellow-bronze eyes bore into hers. "What do you mean I'm on leave?" He said, almost harshly. He shook his head. "Listen, if you can't work with me, then you take off! Don't...don't do this to me! You have to let me work!" He stepped back once. He was probably only scaring her more by yelling at her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Lulu looked into his eyes, obviously ticked. "I am your captain. YOU are the student. I will not inconvienence the ENTIRE DEFENSE OF THE STEALTH, because of ONE PERSON!" She backed away. "You don't understand. I am A child of the New Moon. I AM A SERAPH! It's because of your filthy race that my village fell! And now that I know, I am sorry to say I CAN'T work with you. In one month, you can work until February. That's 2 months." She back away some more. "I'm sorry, and I won't tell anyone what you are. If you tell anyone, I will make sure you go insane because you can't be an ANBU." She turned around again, and this time, dissapeared. She appeared in her room. She laid down and began crying very hard.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 pm

It was obvious he'd angered her. She'd said something about her being a...child of the new moon or something. He didn't have a clue what she was talking about. His parent's had never told them of the blazing and new moon, but obviously his captain thought every wolf knew about this. He blinked as she disappeared. She...she couldn't do this to him! There was barely a consecutive week anymore that he went without working....He-he'd go insane before the month was over! That is, if he didn't end up going after the akatsuki himself first. As she disappeared, he stood there for a few seconds before slowly walking back over to where he was sitting before and falling back onto the ground, letting his eyes wander back up to the skies. He had to figure out what he was going to do.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the New Moon   Night of the New Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1