Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Moon Blade NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Moon Blade EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMoon Blade EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMoon Blade EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Moon Blade EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMoon Blade EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Moon Blade EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Moon Blade EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Moon Blade EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMoon Blade EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMoon Blade EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Moon Blade EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Moon Blade EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Moon Blade EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMoon Blade EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMoon Blade EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Moon Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Deita sat quietly in one of the classrooms of the academy. It was about half an hour after school'd ended, so most of the other kids had already gone home. It was still bright outside, and practically cloudless. The moon was visible in it's last quarter. Deita was sitting on one of the desks with his legs crossed and his blade laid out on his lap, still sheathed. He'd decided it was better to carry it around with him than risk it being found in the orphanage by the other children, who'd undoubtedly steal it. Back at his village, this blade was considered sacred, only passed down to children who were of the elder clan, and in his village, that was the Moonshine clan. The elders of his village were all of the Moonshine clan and were the protecters of the village, which is why, from childhood upward, they were raised as warriors, not people. They were taught not to be selfish and to think only of the village. Deita felt tears well in hsi eyes just at the thought of his village and threw the blade to the ground. "I don't deserve this...." he said quietly, the tears spilling over. "I shouldn'tve been a Moon child...."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 am

Casual. Yes. Disquise. Yes. Deidara had it all. He was recruiting for the Akatsuki today and he had a special target in mind. He'd heard of a ninja coming into the Stealth Valley. He gave a scowl. Tenkuu, his enemy. He'd failed to capture her, but he would not fail to capture this moon child. Deidara was interested in special talents. Ones that were unique. He grinned and turned the corner to see a child sitting by himself with a blade infront of him. Bingo. Deidara walked up. His disquise was a lean man about six two with short brown hair and almond colored eyes. He had a small smile on his face, but behind the mask lay a darkness. Deidara walked up to the boy. "Nice blade," he said.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 am

(Scary.)

Deita looked up at the man in shock as he walked up to him, and immediately wiped the tears out of his eyes. He was weak for a moon child, but he'd get stronger some day. That was why he'd resolved to become a ninja in the first place. Deita glanced at his blade, which he'd thrown down, then looked up at the man, making eye contact, as was considered proper in his village. Something about the man's eyes seemed wrong to Deita, but he couldn't tell what. "Thank you," he said quietly. "Who are you?" he asked, just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 am

Deidara was about to skip over tthe question and get straight to the point but changed his mind and decided to play the role. "I'm a very important person," he said. "My name is Heuske Yagomi." He said. He wondered what was wrong with this boy. Why had he been crying, but then again, it'd just make him more liable to take the bait. "Who are you," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 am

Deita continued to look at.....Heuske. He'd never heard of this man before. Deita tried to keep eye contact as the man asked him what his name was. "Deita Platinum," he lied. He didn't like lying. It went against everything he was taught, but the secrets of the Moonshine clan were just that: secrets. "Are...you looking for someone Mr. Yagomi?" he asked politely. Afterall, who in their right mind would be looking for him?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 am

Deidara nodded slightly. "It's nice to meet you Deita. And yes I have been looking for someone and I believe I just found him." Deidara knelt down. "I've been looking for you. Every since I got word that you'd arrived in the Stealth Valley. You see, like I said before I am an important person, and I strive to make people better than what they are." He said. "And when I heard about your case, well, I couldn't help but wonder if I could help you out, in let's say...getting revenge on the wolves who destroyed your family."
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am

(Smooth. Tenkuu's gonna hate you even more now.)

Deita looked at the man as he knelt down, wondering why the man'd been looking for him. When he explained, Deita's eyes widened and he couldn't help but look down. Memories started swimming through his head of what happened and he looked back at Deidara. "You can help me?" He was never one for vengeance, at least not on the small things. But this was one thing he wanted vengeance on. He wanted to destroy those no-good wolves that had destroyed his home and made his life hell. And if this man could help him....? Who knows what else he'd be able to do!
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 am

(thank you.)

Deidara held an inner grin. It was working just as planned. "I can, if you're willing to let me." he said. "But first I've got to know if you can trust me, and if I can trust you." Deidara looked at Deita calmly. "Have you heard of the Akatsuki," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:04 am

Deita tilted his head slightly as Deidara said that he needed to know if he could trust Deita. He nodded only a little as Deidara asked if he knew about the akatsuki. "I've only heard a little bit about them. That they're a group of ninja from other villages that didn't belong. And that they go around destroying stuff and trying to take over villages," he said quietly. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 am

Just as I thought, they've already informed him, but I've prepared. "You see Deita. The Akatsuki may seem bad from the villagers point of view, but they're not that bad. The Akatsuki, as you said, don't belong and like you, they want revenge for what the vallies had done to them. Is that all that bad?" He asked. "Their leader, Deidara, wants power, and to watch the Vallies crumble." His eyes stayed focused on Deita. He wondered if the kid was confused yet, or was he catching on. "The thing is, the Akatsuki are outcast because they're special. Each one has their own trait, and people don't like difference. They tend to...get rid of those who aren't like them," he said. He stopped and waited to see the childs reaction.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:16 am

Deita shook his head a little as Deidara'd asked if he thought it was bad what the akatsuki were doing. Deita couldn't help but look down at the last part of what Deidara'd said. He understood that much. In his valley, any of the Moonshine clan who did something wrong or spoke out were immediately removed. Deita figured that at one point he would've been kicked out of the village. But he'd never imagined anything like what'd really happened. Swallowing, Deita looked back at Deidara. "Mr. Yagomi, are you trying to get me to join the akatsuki?" He understood completely what this man was saying and at least thought he understood what the akatsuki were about.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 am

"You see, you are a very smart child," he said said. "And in order to gain your trust I must speak the truth, am I right?" He asked. "And you would do the same? Correct?" Deidara then stood up and took a step back. "To answer your question, the answer is yes. The Akatsuki accepts all who wish to join. No one has ever been turned away. They enjoy difference, so they can compare skills. But when everyone is the same, there is nothing but dullness." Deidara tilted his head and gave a small nod. "Can I trust you," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 am

Deita kept eye contact with Deidara as he spoke and nodded as he asked if Deita would tell the truth, and again when he asked if he could trust Deita. "Yes sir," he said quietly. "And...if I join...you will help me?" he asked, his eyes almost pleading, but Deita kept both his dignity and his eye-contact. For if there was nothing else Deita had, he still had his dignity of being a Moonshine.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 am

Deidara nodded. "Then, I'll tell you the truth now. My name is not Heuske Yagomi. It is Deidara." He said. "I am the leader of the Akatsuki, and I promise that I will help you carry out your revenge, if that is truely what you seek," he said. He then released the transformation jutsu to show that he was not lying about who he claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:36 am

Deita held back a gasp and his eyes widened as Deidara revealed himself. This was the leader of the akatsuki he'd been speaking to the whole time? The leader himself had been trying to recruit him? He knew he should've been honored, but Deita couldn't help but feel a little scared. Swallowing his fear, Deita jumped down from the desk and picked up his sword, holding it close to him before looking back at Deidara with determination in his eyes. He'd told Deidara that he could trust him, and he didn't like lying to begin with. "It is what I want," he said with a nod. "And my name is not Platinum sir. I am Deita Moonshine, elder of the former Lunar village. I want to join the akatsuki," he said louder than he'd spoken before and with a light swallow. He no longer cared if this was the right decision or what was right or wrong. He had a new mission for himself. He'd kill every wolf that came across his path. No, he wouldn't kill them. He'd destroy them. And he wouldn't be scared anymore. He hoped this man could make good on his promise.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:41 am

Deidara watched the boy as he looked at him and then jumped ofr his sword. Deidara made no attempt to stop him. He'd given his word taht the child could trust him. "Moonshine? That's a first," he said before looking the child over. "Welcome to the Akatsuki. Deita." Deidara would keep to his promise about helping the child with revenge. What better way to gain respect than to keep a promise. Deidara gave a single smile then turned. "I believe it's about time we headed off," he said.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Male

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:47 am

Deita grinned at Deidara as he was welcomed into the akatsuki by it's leader. As Deidara told him they should leave, Deita quickly fastened the sword across his back and followed behind him. No longer would he have to live in this valley. He would be learning how to get stronger. He would be helping his new leader to destroy the villages that hated those who were different. He had a new life now, and from now on, no one would get in his way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon Blade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Blade   Moon Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Blade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1