Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Mission Report: Failed? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Mission Report: Failed? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMission Report: Failed? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMission Report: Failed? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mission Report: Failed? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMission Report: Failed? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Mission Report: Failed? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mission Report: Failed? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMission Report: Failed? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMission Report: Failed? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Mission Report: Failed? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Mission Report: Failed? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mission Report: Failed? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMission Report: Failed? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMission Report: Failed? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Mission Report: Failed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

Mission Report: Failed? Empty
PostSubject: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Shen sighed as he walked up the stairs to the kage's office. Why'd there have to be so many stairs? He'd just ran a day and a half's journey in less than two hours, and was a little beyond the point of exhaustion. After he reported, he'd be going home and straight to bed. Getting up to the office, Shen didn't bother knocking, since the door was open. "Lady Tenkuu, I have a mission to report," he said as he leaned against the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 am

Tenkuu had been deep into her paperwork cause Bell was starting her training with her students so taht she could retire as a Sannin. Tenkuu smiled. She could never be a Sannin, she wasn't that good. As she worked she heard Shen at the door. "A mission, well then, come in and tell me," she said wondering how it's turned out.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Shen walked in and took a seat casually in front of the Kage's desk. "Well, our mission didn't go as planned. The mission was that two ANBU were to go to the Sand Village and renew our treaty with the Kazekage. We went to the Sand village and in the beginning it seemed that things would go smoothly and that the Kazekage would allow us to renew the treaty. That was until the kage attempted to attack us." He gave a small glance to the side. "You may hear a report from the sand village that their kage got thrown out the window." He left out several details in his report: who he'd gone on the mission with, and who it was that threw the kage out the window. He hoped that Tenkuu assumed it was him. He wasn't about to let his captain take the fall for a necessary action. Shen sighed. "If we don't fix things with them, I believe we may be at the brink of a war with the Sand village, Lady Tenkuu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Tenkuu looked at Shen as he spoke of the mission failure. She side and held out her hand for the papers so she could sort it into the failed mission cabniet and then try and fix this mess before things got out of hand. "I must ask as your Kage who went on the mission and who threw the Kazekage out the window," she asked. This was almost as bad as the time when Sky and Rumiko had went on a mission and killed two non-ninja by accident when her mother was still Kage. Tenkuu sighed. She missed her mother, she wished that she would visit her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Shen held back a sigh. He knew this question would come. Unfortunately for Tenkuu he was a very good liar. "Lulu Oni, my captain went on the mission with me. And, the whole thing with the Kazekage was me." He looked to the side. "He pulled a kunai on Lulu." In all reality, if it'd been Shen who'd figured out the guy had a kunai before Lulu did, he would've thrown the guy out the window and much more. He looked back at Tenkuu. "And I don't regret my actions. I wasn't about to let him harm my captain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Tenkuu sighed. "I should have know," she said as she stood up. "You do realize what this means right," she said. "I have to fix all this mess because you threw a Kage! out of the window. You should ahve disarmed him." She said holding the edges of her desk. "Now I have to meet with this guy, file a report, file another report when I'm done with him, pay up on the damages, and get you and Lulu together. You two are causing me alot," she said. She narrowed her eyes. "Suspension will be thre worst of your punishments, both of you."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

(What do you mean you should've known?! Do you really think tht little of Shen? XD)

Shen looked at Tenkuu. He should've thought before he said anything. Suspension? How long was it going to be for? Hopefully not too long. "Lady Tenkuu, Lulu didn't do anything wrong, she shouldn't be punished too," he said. He bit his lip lightly. Things were going to turn out badly regardless. No doubt he'd be put on suspension for alot more time than Lulu was going to.

Last edited by Shen on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Tenkuu looked at Shen. "Even so, it's her responsibility as Captain to make sure that her ANBU do nothing stupid. She should know that by now." Tenkuu pull out a report file and and pen. "Fill it out, truthfully and I want every bit of it filled too," she said. She then pulled another one for herself. "Tell me how you can me to fight the Kazekage in the first place. The Stealth has always had ties with the Water Village as well as the Magma, Death, and Snow," she said. This had only been because each village had come from the water, she knew this from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Shen sighed. "Okay," he said, taking the blank report papers. Looking off to the side, Shen said "Lulu and I were talking with the Kage, we were trying to get his permission to renew the treaty, which seemed to be going nowhere. Probably because he didn't plan on renewing them to begin with...Anyways, while he was talking to us I saw his hand move to his side slightly," he said slowly. He was making this up as he went. Lulu was the one who'd read the guy's mind afterall. "I don't think Lulu noticed the movement..The next moment I smelled the metal of a kunai and was on him," he said with a small shrug looking back up at Tenkuu. But then he realized, he'd judt made a huge mistake saying what he did. Tenkuu may've known about Teia's death, but there was no way she knew about him being a wolf. He'd said, he smelled the kunai. Had his story been true, that part would've obviously been true. Kunai's had a unique scent. So Shen had one of two choices, either admit to Tenkuu that he was a wolf (if she caught on to what he'd said), or admit that his whole story was a lie. He didn't want either, but there was hopin that she didn't catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Tenkuu eyes narrowed. She was picking something up, an emtion, but she couldn't recognize it. She sighed. "How the hell do you smell a kunai Shen?" She asked before she could roll her eyes at him. She was being as Kageish as she could. "And how did you know he was going to attack you guys?" She asked just to see how he'd answer it. If he was lying she'd find a way to catch him in it, whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Shen stayed quiet on her first question. Perhaps he could get past it by answering her second question and hoping she'd forget about the first one. "What else would he do with it? You don't just draw a kunai on those who're trying to bring peace between your village and another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Tenkuu narrowed her eyes. "Why'd you skip my first uestion," she asked. Tenkuu wasn't stupid, she kenw what was going on her. She didn't know his full history, but it seemed there was more tothis ninja then she actually knew. Tenkuu looked at Shen, did she really wnat to know what he was hiddening?
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Dammit, she'd noticed... Shen swallowed. "Uh, I..." He was caught, no doubt about it. He sighed. "I'm...I'm a wolf," he said, looking off to the side. If this kept up, it'd get out to the whole valley in a matter of days. "Kunai's have a distinctive metallic smell..." He didn't want to see Tenkuu's reaction, so he kept his gaze to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Tenkuu looked at Shen. "Why are you so nervous," she asked softly. "Alot of us aren't really what we seem. I'm not really of the Stealth. I'm a Lightning Ninja and my brother Sukai is of the Forgotten Altai Clan." She said. "Alot of wolves exist out there, it's nothing to hide," she said. "My sister's father is a wolf and my neice is a hybrid, half wolf half vampire. My brother in law is a vampire." Tenkuu smiled. She had so many unnaturals in her family. "I admire people like you," she said.

(Tenkuu has a soft side, might let you off the hook with just a month.)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Shen continued to keep his gaze off to the side. His wolf form was the reason he couldn't save Teia...he couldn't smell her scent over that of the smoke's...No one knew the details of her death, only that she'd died. Shen looked at Tenkuu. "Thanks Tenkuu..." he said quietly. "Uh, I mean, Lady Tenkuu," he corrected himself quickly, remembering what kind of situation he'd gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Tenkuu shook her head. "Don't worry about it," she said. "Anyway you're dismissed," she said. "Meet me back here at 4pm sharp, if you're late you'll regret it." Tenkuu then looked at the window. "Try not to get into trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Lulu stepped in the doorway. "Do not punish him Tenkuu. He did nothing, and I mean NOTHING wrong. I had suspicions against the kazekage, and as such delved into his mind. Now, I don't like Shen much, but I'm not about to let him stab my best ANBU Black Op. Now. I will not stand here and let him take the punishment. I will take mine and his together. Hell, you can fire me. As long as Shen stays in the Black Ops, and doesn't get punished."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Tenkuu narrowed her eyes. "This coversation is over," she said standing up and stacking the papers. "We'll talk at 4pm. It's 12 right now," she said. Tenkuu then looked at the two of them. "Dismissed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Lulu stepped into the office. "Are you deaf? I told you Shen did nothing wrong! If you can't except that, then you're a dumber kage than you look. I will not sit here and have a completely innocent person punished for neccisary action he DIDN'T EVEN DO!" She stepped closer to Tenkuu. "Now. Fire me, or drop the punishment on Shen. Or both! I don't care which!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Tenkuu looked at Lulu. "How about you stop being the dumb on and meet me at 4 like asked. Then we'll speak." She said calmly. "I'm not going to sit an argue with you because it'll only turn out bad. It's happened before and it only made things worse, especially with my brother because you couldn't handle what needed to be said and maybe neither could I." Tenkuu confessed. She then dropped the folder onto the desk and walked over to the door. "Now, please come back later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Lulu saw that there was no use arguing. She looked at her. "You know Tenkuu, sometimes your a worse kage than my dad was." And with that, she turned and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Shen watched silently at what happened then looked down. Dammit Lulu, I was trying to help you... he thought quietly. As Lulu left, Shen got up to leave too. He hoped that Tenkuu wouldn't say anything to him. He'd just lied straight to her face, then in the same inning was exposed by the same person he was trying to protect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Tenkuu looked at Shen as he got up. She wasn't sure if she wanted to speak to him about lying or not. She sighed and decided to stay quiet, she needed some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Failed?   Mission Report: Failed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Report: Failed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1