Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Mission Report NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Mission Report EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMission Report EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMission Report EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mission Report EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMission Report EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Mission Report EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mission Report EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Mission Report EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMission Report EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMission Report EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Mission Report EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Mission Report EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mission Report EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMission Report EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMission Report EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Mission Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Character Age : 29
Number of posts : 32

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:52 am

It hadn't been too long after the war, and Ladon had already come back with a successful mission report. He walked up to the kage's office and knocked. This was a newer kage he'd been dealing with. They'd been through several kage's in the past few years, and this was causing much instability in the magma. He hoped that this kage was here to stay.
Back to top Go down

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Rumiko had been sitting in the office while Kira was out. He practically felt like Kage. When Ester had gone there was no one to take over so he had to step in and then came Shana who disappeared. So he had to step in yet again. He didn't want to be Kage, just an assistant. "Come in," he said loud enough for the person outside to here. He then went back to looking over the reports.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

Ladon opened the door and walked in when he heard the kage's assistant Rumiko. He'd dealt with Rumiko before, when the magma had a lack of kage. Taking a quick glance around the room, Ladon turned his gaze to Rumiko. "The kage's out?" he asked nonchalantly. Oh well, he thought, withholding a sigh. I guess I'll have to meet with her some other time. "Well, I have a mission report," he said, handing the folder to Rumiko. "The mission was a success," he stated simply. "The attempt at a coup at the Tri Villages has failed. I took out their leader and most of the army they had accumulated. The villages are in stable condition with the same government they had before the attempt at the coup d'etat," he finished with a slight nod. He gave another glance around. "So, do you know where I might find Lady Kira, Rumiko?" he asked, turning his gaze back to Rumiko. He had to have a talk with the kage.
Back to top Go down

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:37 pm

(Sorry, not sure where else to post.)

Annie knocked on the door and stepped into the room only to find that Rumiko and a ninja she didn't know was there. Where was Lady Kira at. Annie had wanted to talk to her about the Chunnin Exams. She was tired of being a Genin. Even if she was young it seemed like she was behind. Sighing she walked up next to the older ninja. "Excuse me, but where is Lady Kira, sir."
Back to top Go down

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:52 am

Rumiko looked at Ladon. "Great job on the mission," he said. "As for Lady Kira, I'm not sure where she has gone off too, I'll tell her that you came by, unless it' extremly urgent. Then I can send Annie here," he said glancing to the younger ninja, "Out to find her."
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:00 am

Ladon looked at the girl as she came in. She was very young. He sighed and shook his head when Rumiko said that he could send the girl. "No, it's fine, it's nothing urgent," he said with a small shrug. "Just tell her I stopped by and that I need to speak with her as soon as it's convenient for her." With that, he turned and walked out, giving a small smile to the girl as he went.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 203

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:12 pm

"Yyyyaaaaawwwwwnnnnn,"Kira sighed,popping her neck and rubbing her eyes.She'd fallen asleep in the forest after trying to relax and was surprised she'd slept so long."Forget catnap,that was a cat snoozefest,"she said,her ears flipping before laying against her hair again.She entered the kage temple,walking past Ladon."Morn'n Ladon,"she said,stretching and waving.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:28 am

Ladon stopped and looked at Kira as she walked past. "Good morning Lady Kira. Do you have a few minutes? I need to have a talk with you," he said calmly. He needed to find out for sure what was going to happen with the Magma Valley and she was the only sure person to go to.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Kira tuned,tilting her head to the side."What's up?"she asked.This was unexpected to her.She was curious,he seemed calm but she could tell something was on his mind."Let's talk on the balcony,out of earshot,"she said,not wanting anyone to hear in case this was a major talk about the village.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:47 am

Ladon nodded as she suggested that they get out of earshot and followed her to the balcony. "Please pardon my blatantness," he said, turning to look at her once he was sure no one could hear. "But, do you plan on staying our kage, Lady Kira?" He turned to look over the edge of the rail. "You can understand my concern, I'm sure, for the current state of the Magma Valley. We've been changing kage's every other year for almost ten years. We need some sort of stability or we could be invaded and taken over quite easily," he said, falling silent and waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Kira stayed silent,looking out at the village.A gentle breeze flew by,rustling her hair.After a few moments,she turned to him."I plan on being here for a long time,I stake my life on it,"she swore."I'll keep this village and everyone here under my constant protection,even if it cost me my life."The look in her eyes and sound in her voice told that she was truly serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:58 am

Ladon looked at her as she said she'd be staying kage for a long time. Well, it wasn't exactly those words, but it seemed well enough. Hmm, he thought quietly. He gave a small smile. "I certainly hope so. It's about time we got a kage like you in our valley. And as long as you plan on staying," he said, starting a bow. "On my word as the captain of the Magma's Black Ops, I shall serve under you until the day I die." He let a small smirk cross over his face, then fade before coming out of his bow to look at Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Kira chuckled at this,smiling at him."You don't have to bow,you know,"she said,smiling.She didn't find it offensive but more as strange.She was younger than him and he was bowing to her,which she found extremely strange.
Back to top Go down
Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain
Ladon

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Ladon looked at her with a small smile. "My apologies." He looked back over the rail overlooking the valley. "I'll let you get back to your work M'Lady," he said, looking back at her. "If you need anything," he said with a smile and a small nod before walking off the balcony and out of the kage's office.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Kira nodded,smiling at him as he left.She was really getting along with all the people in her village,the one she was now sworn to protect.And she would,with all her might,do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report   Mission Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Report

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1