Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Making Up the Damage - Page 2 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMaking Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Making Up the Damage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

Making Up the Damage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm

(Ya think? XD)

Kazuya gave a harsh laugh and looked at Kymir. "You seriously think that no one in the akatsuki's gonna try and tell you what to do?" Kazuya shook his head and looked off to the side angrily. "Who's to say that there's not people out there that you can trust? There're people out there who won't stab you in the back, what do you think joining the rogue, or villages, or the akatsuki is!" He said looking back at Kymir. "They're all groups, their all a community in some form! The only way you can possibly get away from people is being a loner like I was! And that's no way to live!"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Kymir moved back another step until he felt he was at a good distance. "Why do you always have to butt in. Maybe I'll be a loner then," he said. "You may not have been able to cut it," Kymir said his eyes glowing. "But I'm not you," he said. "I've been doing this from day one and there's no way I'm about to turn back. I'm never going to be told what to do again, and if you try and stop me, I'll tear you down like I did the last," Kymir said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 pm

(*sigh*)

Kazuya looked at Kymir, hardly any emotion showing through his eyes. At the moment, Kazuya was feeling a mix of emotions; anger, pity, sadness, regret... Was there any way to persuade this kid without actually hurting him? Kazuya had no intentions of harming this kid, but...he was just so damn stubborn! "How many people before me have you had try to help you?" Kazuya asked, his gaze not leaving the kid.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Kymir looked at Jerimiah. The simple question had caught him of duard. Was he really ready to answer that? Kymir swallowed. "One," he said. "Just one." Then he fell silent and dropped his gaze to the floor where it stayed for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Kazuya couldn't help but be a bit shocked. All this yelling about being stabbed in the back....he'd figured that it had to at least have been two people. Kazuya was starting to understand Kymir the more he found out. Kazuya looked down. "You've only been hurt once, by one person, but....that's more than enough to shut everyone out, isn't it..?" There was no sarcasm or irony in Kazuya's voice. He honestly felt bad for the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Kymir nodded. "Yeah," he said. "When I was about six months old I was getting really desperate for a family. I was really pitiful and alone. I'd been traveling the Death for weeks, but being so small it seems like everythings so big..." Kymir let a small sigh. "One day I came up upon this guy. He seemed nice enough. He took me in, feed me, cloth me, you know, that kind of stuff," he said quietly. "But about the time I turned seven months, things didn't fair so well. I ended up turning so that I could catch this rabbit one afternoon. He saw." He looked up at Kazuya. "People are greedy when it comes to power and money. And I was his way out of poverty. I spent three months working like a slave," Kymir said. "Everything he said I did, anything he wanted I got for him. No questions asked. When he felt threatened I killed. I was his weapon, a tool. I had no life." Kymir sighed. "Finally when I was a couple of weeks from turning one year I'd had enough. I turned on him. I left nothing," he said. Kymir looked back down at the ground. "That's why I trust no one," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir sadly. He was so young, and from his story it seemed he'd already lived a lifetime... Kazuya nodded a little and looked to the side. "And you think everyone's like that... Since that was the first kind of family you ever knew....it makes sense that you would think that..." Kazuya looked back at him. "But not everyone is Kymir." He sighed and looked off to the side. There wasn't gonna be any way he'd be able to convince the kid to stay long term after hearing that was why he wouldn't trust anyone. Kazuya fully understood this kid now, but he didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Kymir sighed and looked at Kazuya. "Sometimes I'm glad that I never knew my parents because...because if I did, they'd be grinded to rubish. Leaving me her with nothing to look forward to," he said. "I know everyon'es not like that, hopefully you aren't. I pray that you aren't because I'd hate to have to hurt you," he said as he kicked the ground lightly. "I try my best, I really do, but it's just so hard." Kymir sighed. "I feel as though I've been left in the middle of nowhere. But then I get to some people, but they ignore me. And when I find someone that'll speak with me, they just fade away before they can say too much." Kymir rubbed his arm. "Maybe I'm not cut out for this." He then walked over to the couch and sat down. "The day I got rid of that guy, I realized for the first time just how dangerous I am. I'm no ordinary Hybrid," he said. "I should be the size of a pup, but I'm much bigger. I'm full grown," he said. "I think that's the reason they left me in the first place," he said with a shrug. "I'm not destined for greatness like you, I was left to die."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir when he said that Kazuya was supposedly 'destined for greatness' and couldn't help but give a small smile. "No, you're wrong about that Kym. We're one in the same when it comes to that. Neither of us are, 'ordinary hybrids', and both of us were....as you put it....left to die." Kazuya figured it'd be best to stop comparing them and move on. "But regardless, I'm not the kind of person who'll just fade away." Kazuya stayed silent a moment before asking "Kym, do you...do you want someone to help you? Putting aside what happened to you in the past, do you really want help?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. They were alike in many ways. It was like seeing an older version of himself. But he didn't get how Kazuya wasn't an ordinary hybrid. He also wondered if Kazuya really believed him about his size. "Well," he said sort of crossly. "I said I hope you aren't someone I'd have to grind into rubish," he said. "Obviously that meant I was staying," he said and instantly felt bad. "Sorry..." He'd have to work on his temper. "And yes, I want help." He said. But can he really help me. I should tell him the rest, but it wouldn't change anything. If he only knew...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Kazuya gave a small smile at Kym. It looks like all he needed was for someone to really try to help him. But, then again, the other day he'd said he'd wanted help also....Kazuya'd really have to stop worrying about that if he wanted to really help Kym. Rubbing the back of his neck slightly Kazuya gave him an apologetic smile. "And I'm really sorry about dragging you back here like that."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "You did what needed to be done," he said with a small shrug. "Couldn't be helped." He was beginning to settle in some. He pulled out his bag and got his book. The same one he'd been reading for a while now, the one called Snow Rider. He was looking forward to finishing it because he'd spotted an even better one in the book store. The one titled: Divided Soul. He grinned then looked at Kazuya. "I've got alot of explaining to do," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Kazuya put his hand down and shrugged. "You explain what you feel you need to," he said with a smile. Walking over to one of the comforter chairs that was next to the couch, Kazuya plopped down, and remembered something. He looked at Kym. "How are you on full moons Kym?"
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Kymir nodded. "I was talkin about Ms.Maddie. Someone is bound to tell her that I said I hated her cats. She'll be working me for the next three months," he said, with a small laugh. It was the first time he'd laughed since he met Kazuya. "Oh, full moons, I fair pretty well," he said. "I enjoy them to be truthful."
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Kazuya laughed. "Yeah, maybe that'll be the case, or maybe she'll decide to be nice." Kazuya smiled when Kym said that he did well during full moons. "That's good. For most of us full moons are really hard to endure. I'm glad that they don't affect you as much."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 am

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "I hope so," he said as he started to read through chapter seven. For her sake... When Kazuya told him about the entire full moon thing he couldn't help but wonder. "What do you mean," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage
Kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir. "Well...most other hybrids...can't help but change during a full moon, even if they don't want to. It causes alot of problems for them if they can't control themselves.."
Back to top Go down
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage
Kymir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya with a small hint of distaste. People not being able to control themselves, really, that's just sad. And I don't mean all it'll be alright sad either... Kymir looked at Kazuya. "Are you one of them," he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up the Damage   Making Up the Damage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up the Damage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2