Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Stirring up trouble NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Stirring up trouble EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStirring up trouble EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStirring up trouble EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Stirring up trouble EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStirring up trouble EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Stirring up trouble EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Stirring up trouble EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Stirring up trouble EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStirring up trouble EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStirring up trouble EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Stirring up trouble EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Stirring up trouble EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Stirring up trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStirring up trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStirring up trouble EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Stirring up trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Character Age : 15
Male
Number of posts : 45

Stirring up trouble Empty
PostSubject: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Nyx ran down the street, a grin on his face as he looked behind him at the two men chasing him. "Could you two be any slower?" He yelled back to them. They weren't ninja like he was, just ordinary men who just got screwed with. Nyx laughed as the two threatened to beat the crap out of him as soon as they caught him. Nyx frowned as he turned to look in front of him to see that someone was standing smack dab in the middle of his flight path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Shana stood with her hands on her hips. Watching the boy, a smile didn't stray on her face this time. She grabbed his wrist and gave it a twist, so he couldn't move. "I'll handle this" she said to the guys who were chasing him. She turned to the boy and her eyes became slits. "What did you do?" she asked calmly but sternly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

"Ow, hey, let go!" Nyx yelled at her as she took his wrist and twisted it. Of all the people to run into, why the Kage? Not that it mattered. "I didn't do anything!" He said angrily. As the two men caught up to him, one of them said "That's a damn lie if I ever heard one! This brat trashed my shop!" Nyx glared at the man. No doubt he'd be in a hellofa lot of trouble this time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Shana nodded put didn't loosen her grip. "Trashed it, huh?" she gave a smirk. "Well... You are not going to try again" she untwisted his arm but didn't let go. "How much do you expect me to think your lies are true? How stupid do you think i am!?" she demanded
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Nyx flinched as she twisted his arm. "Ow, h-hey, cut it out!" (Time to add a twist! Hehe, get it? A twist? Cuz ur twistin his arm?.....nvm.) Nyx grinned as she asked how stupid he thought she was. "Stupid enough to fall for this!" He said before turning into a log and reappearing several rooftops away. "Seeya!" He yelled before running across the rooftops away from Shana and the two men, snickering while he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Shana sighed "Bays will be boys..." she murmurer. louder she added. "Don't go after him, I'll get it" She watched the kid as he ran. "Stupid little brat..." She said before launching herself his direction. Though she ran on the ground, she was gaining on Nyx quickly. She jumped up to the roof top and grabbed the kid by the back of his neck. "Gotcha, brat"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Nyx almost fell off one of the roofs as he jumped, seeing how quickly Shana had caught up to him, almost falling forward again as she caught him by the back of his neck. "Lemme go, don't you ever give up!" He yelled angrily. Well, he shouldn't have been surprised that she caught up so easily. His sister always did say he was the slowest in the family. He grimaced at the mere thought of his sister. Why did she always get all the attention? Without thinking, Nyx pulled away from Shana's grip on his neck and turned to face her. "Hey, leave me alone, willya?" he said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Shana let go as the boy turned on him. "Maybe you should be a bit more... nice" she said looking a way some. She looked back to Nyx. "If your smart, you wouldn't run, but i think you would." She snickered "Oh and by the way, people hate when your on their roof." Shana gave him a little shove to tell him to get down. "Then you get to have a little talk with me and those shop owners. You owe more than one person an apology."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Nyx frowned as she said that he should be a bit more nice to people. "Why should I be?" he said defiantly. Nyx glared at her as she shoved him to get down from the roof, then jumped down nonchalantly. He looked at her when she mentioned that he had some apologies to dish out. "And what if I don't wanna apologize?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Shana sighed and jumped after Nyx, "Then your confined to the village," she said calmly. "Now, what's it gonna be? Stay in the village for about a year or go on missions with friends?" she smirked. "Well? if I were you, I'd get my butt ready to apologize, to everyone you messed with" she tapped her foot, her sword case hit against the wall as she leaned slightly to the left.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Nyx looked at her as she said whether he'd rather be confined to the village or go on missions with his friends. He scoffed lightly. "What friends? And besides, you'll get more protest from the villagers if you confine me to the village rather than sending me on missions anyways." He looked off to the side defiantly. "You can tell them they're not getting any apologies any time soon," he said before turning around and starting to walk away from Shana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Shana sighed. This boy was so irritating. She just let him walk and watched him, wordless. Her hands were on her hips again and she slowly turned. She wasn't going to do anything for, or to, this boy. If he wanted to be a troublemaker, so be it. If he wanted to get hos ass killed, so be it. Shana didn't really care now.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin
Nyx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Nyx didn't bother looking behind him. Since he didn't hear her following him, he figured she'd given up too. His eyes fell to the ground as he walked, the anger and defiance now gone from them. He didn't care if the whole world left him alone. He'd do what he wanted when he wanted. And not even the kage could stop him. He sighed as he walked, his eyes lined with traces of sadness. He didn't give a damn if they left him alone. Not at all. At least, that's what he'd convinced himself to believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up trouble   Stirring up trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Stirring up trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1