Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Stirring up Trouble NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Stirring up Trouble EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStirring up Trouble EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStirring up Trouble EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Stirring up Trouble EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStirring up Trouble EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Stirring up Trouble EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Stirring up Trouble EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStirring up Trouble EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStirring up Trouble EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Stirring up Trouble EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Stirring up Trouble EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Stirring up Trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStirring up Trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStirring up Trouble EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Stirring up Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Stirring up Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Zoey ran through the rogue forest two rogues where chasing her. She'd just stolen three hundred dollars from them, and they were mad, but she didn't care. "Come on, you guys can do better than that." She jumped into a tree and through kunai at them. The first one missed but the second hit the bald guy. "Shine your head for a nickle." She laughed and jumped out the way as the musclular one tried to kick her. "Loser."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 pm

lucky dropes out of a tree and takes down the two rouge with a single blow then turns and catches zoey
"ok, why were they hunting u"lucky's says he stoppes her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Zoey grins. "Well let's see. I distroyed their camps, and stole their money. That a problem, oh and if you don't mind let go." She said snatching her arm away from Lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 pm

"no, actully i was just heading there for a friend, luko, u might no him"lucky says he backs off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

"Um, yeah, I think I do. He's my Leader, of the Rogue Clan. Why'd you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm

"so did he send u here, or is this for personal gain" lucky asked cooling down a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm

"Hmmm, well let's see person gain. I like iritating these losers. Anyway I haven't seen Luko in a while.I think he went off somewhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:48 pm

"ok, but thanks, i would of had to use energy to take them out and now i get to save energy and get a bonus" lucky says as he binds zoey with a justu "ur on magma turf, and ur looking at the magma assitant"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:50 pm

"Waht teh hell. You just wait, till I get out of this. Oh and FYI I could care less who you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 pm

"then again, luko would be ticked if i stole his newest ninja, figuing how short he's been since,... bogah" lucky says as he releases her and starts to cry "he was the best of us all, but u still remember this, i might need help once" lucky says as he starts to walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Zoey stops grinning. "What in the world is his problem?" She walks to the two rogue. "You guys sure are pathetic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 pm

"wait, do u no who boogah is" lucky askes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:58 pm

"Um let's see, nope." She kicks the bald guy several times then turns to Lucky. "What are you still doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Luko comes out of the trees and lands next to Zoey. "Are you causing more trouble?" He turns to Lucky. "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:00 pm

"how can u be a rouge and not no who boogah is!?!?!?!?!?!"lucky screams "he started the rouges!?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm

"Calm donw Lucky. She's new so I haven't had time to tell her who he is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Zoey looks at Luko. "Sorry." Then she looks at Lucky. "What's his problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:03 pm

"sorry just the way she talks about him, she's almost as bad as jay" lucky say cooling down "and hey, guess wat, since jor became leader of lighting im the new magma valley assitant

Last edited by lucky on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm

"Well that's great, congrats." He turns towards Zoey. "You will go back to the camp. Now, no side stops just go. If anyone from the Clan tells me you stopped to cause problems you'll be in far more trouble than you can pull yourself out of. Understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:10 pm

"thx" lucky says and turns to zoey and bowes "nices to meet u" lucky says as he stands back up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Zoey sighs. "Fine," she walks off into the forest when she runs into a dead ninja. "What the?" She walks over to him and pokes him. "Hmmm some rogue must have..." She stops as several kunai fly out at her.

"There she is, taht's the one who did it. She killed him. Darn rogues." Zoey stands up, "Wait I didn't kill him, I found him like that." She steps back and draws a kuani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 pm

"lucky falls out of another tree and takes out the people that were attacking zoey "we must stop meating like this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:16 pm

"Yeah yeah whatever, I didn't ask to meet you in the first place." She puts her kuani back but redraws it when two more ninja come out of the tree. "Great." She drows the kuani and kills one, but the other's still coming full speed.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Luko throws a kuani through the tres and it kills the ninja. "You two alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:18 pm

"Ya i was just here making sure she would stick to her word" lucky said looking at zoey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stirring up Trouble   Stirring up Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Stirring up Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next