Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Stumbling Upon Trouble NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingStumbling Upon Trouble EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSStumbling Upon Trouble EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilStumbling Upon Trouble EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayStumbling Upon Trouble EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderStumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesStumbling Upon Trouble EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPStumbling Upon Trouble EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Stumbling Upon Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Stumbling Upon Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:03 pm

Sukai walked along the edge fo the Open keeping a sharp eye out for wondering ninja and rogue. As he walked he whistled alow tune but stopped when the bushes shift and out jumped four rogues.

He backed up as a rogue came down in his direction. He flipped back and waited. Then the second rogue tried to come from behind but he quickly slid under him and kicked him several times.

The third rogue took it as an atvantage and grabbed him by the shirt. "You're pretty tough for a runt." Sukai struggles. "Let me go." The rogue laughed."Why would I do that when you just beat up my little brother. Sukai swallowed as the guy pulled akuani and aimed started to close in.

Last edited by Sukai on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:05 pm

lucky popped out from behind some bushes and quickly knocked the rouges out "There you go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Sukai drops to the ground. "Thank you." He stands up and looks at the rogues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm

lucky help him up "Ok, so why arn't you with kokujo" lucky askes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm

"I don't know. I haven't seen him, so I went for a walk when I ran into these guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:14 pm

*kokujo walks out of the bushes and the rouges dissapear in smoke*
"ofcourse you didn't see me, i was hiding"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Sukai looks at Kokujo. "Why were you hiding?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:19 pm

"those rouges were actually shadow clones if you didn't notice, i sent them at you to give you a bit of practice, if i would have come out and asked you to fight me, you'd probably go easy on me cause you know me, but some rouges that attack you, you arn't afraid to try to kill them are you? i'm sure lucky knew they were shadow clones, so i don't know why he stepped in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Sukai looks down. "Oh." He looks up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:23 pm

"don't worry though, you did remarkably well for the level of shadow clone i sent at you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Sukai didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:28 pm

*kokujo makes more rouges only a little bit easier*
"again, this time, you will win"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Sukai takes several steps back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:31 pm

*suddenly the clones surround him*
"you can't run like that in a life or death match, why would i let you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:34 pm

"I'm not running, just planning." He jumps into the air and closes his eyes then he opens them and comes crashing down onto of one of the rogues head the he flips to another kicking him in the stomach. Next he rolls under two use there weight against them by tripping them up causeing them to fall onto of one another. He then lands outside the circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 pm

*suddenly a hidden clone comes from behind and grabs sukai around the neck and pickss him off the ground*
"now what do you do"
*the serious face kokujo always has dosn't say it, but he knows sukai can get out of it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Sukai thinks for a second trying not to struggle since the last time he did the guy tightened his grip. That was the last thing he wanted. He spins around then kicks the guy in the stomch. using his stomach as something to sercure his foot hi spins once more breaking loose and kicking the clone in the face with the other foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm

*all the clones dissapear*
"good job sukai, you want to do another round?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 pm

"If you want me to I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:43 pm

"okay"
*more clones appear, but this time, they look like his family*
"fight these"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Sukai looks at Kokujo without moving. "Why do they have to look like family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm

"to teach you that anyone can attack you at any time, and no matter who they are, you have to be able to fight them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Sukai doubted that any of his family besides Jay would ever attack him. But what Kokujo said was law. He jumps back and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm

*the sky clone jumps forward and throws kunai at sukai*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Sukai jumps back and floats into the air. That was unexcpted. He then falls down kicking Sky in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Trouble   Stumbling Upon Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Upon Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next