Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waiting2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYS2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» Vigil2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary Day2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick Reminder2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few Changes2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIP2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Micah didn't like this plan at all and it had nothing to do with Tenkuu and their argument. It was the fact of fighting when they knew they were going to lose. It would be unneccesary blood being spilled, but he wouldn't run. "You have the full support of the Snow Valley," he said. He looked over his ninja. "Get yourself healed up and prepare for another round," he said."Let's make this one count."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Deidara looked at Itachi. "What do you thinkI'm going to do," he said. "I'm going to kill them all." He said. Deidara then looked over his shoulder at his Akatsuki. "Tear this thing down," he said. "Leave the Stealth brat to me," he said as he grinned. He then stepped towards the cage. "It's time to come out, Clay Explosion." The clay surrounding the cage began to blow up on each side.
Back to top Go down
Luko
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Luko

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Luko watched quietly as the ninja assembled for the final battle. Going over to his rogues and the rogue leaders from all over he sighed. "Listen, and listen closely. We are about to make the final attack. Make sure everyone is healed up and ready. Afterwards spread out around the cage. When this thing goes down the Akatsuki will be waiting. Your jobs are to block any attacks they throw at us so that the ninja of the villages can counter without defending themselves." he said. He then went to Tenkuu and the other Kages. "The rogues will be your defense. That way you all can send off your attacks without defending youselves." Luko smiled. "I'll see you after the battle." Turning away he walked up to Kinaga as Bell left him. "I don't know what she said, but I'm sure it was something wise. She knows her stuff. She saved my life and gave me a life lesson in a few words." Luko looked back to the other Kages then to Kinaga. "Nan Kuro Nai Sa. Live for today, but look forward tomorrow." He then patted the Storm Kage on the shoulder and grinned. "See you after the battle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:46 am

(Luko you're definantly getting Karma Points for the cool Japanese phrase!)

Tenkuu was glad as the ninja began to say the wanted to fight to till the end. "Good," she said. "Let's get them." She then nodded to Luko who said that he'd be their defense. "Okay." Stepping back she faced Shen. He was her best ninja yet. "Sounds like a plan to me," she said. Smiling she faced all the ninja. "Quiet everyone so that you can here what's going on. We are about to make our final stand. Regardless of what the outcome is I am glad that I got to fight beside you all. Fight until your last breaths. All the ninja that died here today will be remembered as Legends, and I plan on going home and telling everyone about how great they fought," she said proudly.

"Now listen. Shen will be out trump card," she said. "He's going to try and catch the Akatsuki in this jutsu and crush them," Tenkuu said. "The rogues will be our defense. They will block all incoming attacks so that everyone else may focus on a counter attack to keep the Akatsuki at bay. Satomi will by Shen some time to get his jutsu prepared without flaw. Takashi and Roan will hold the wall by alternating in and out until everyone is prepared to fight. All ninja are to be checked by some type of medical ninja. Let's show these Akatsuki what we're made of," she said with a grin. She then turned to Shen. "Thank you," Tenkuu said. "I don't think I've ever met a better qualified ninja for this job."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

Kenjiro waved off the medical ninja,saying he was fine.Two broken ribs,my arm feels a bit numb and I can tell I used too much of my moon chakra.I only have enough left for one jutsu,so I'll have to make it count,he thought,listening to Tenkuu's speech.He held his sword in one hand and the sheath in the other.He would fight to the end.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2063

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

Kinaga was glad that several others had pulled Kai out of Kitsra's way, and also glad that Rumiko had pulled Kitsra away. Huh. His old student had sure grown up. He hadn't really noticed it until that moment. Kinaga looked at Bell as she walked up beside him, and nodded at her first question, which he assumed was rhetorical. As Bell walked away, Kinaga looked down. She was more than right of course, but who was to say that if he tried to fight again, he wouldn't stop himself? There was only one-..... His thoughts were interrupted as Luko came up to him. Kinaga gave a small smile as Luko spoke to him. He'd never known Luko too well, only saw him a few times when he was a kid in the academy, but Kinaga figured Luko to be a pretty good guy. "See you after the battle," Kinaga replied back as Luko walked away.

He sighed. He'd have to use it if he was going to ensure that his hesitation wouldn't happen again. He hated using it too. Turning to the ninja of the Storm, Kinaga looked over the ranks once. He'd continue to fight, even if it seemed the battle might have already been lost. "Storm Ninja," he started, looking at them. "I apologize for my hesitation earlier, and admit that it may've cost us the war. But from this point forward I vow to you all that there will be no more hesitation. I will fight the akatsuki along side you, to the best of my ability. The final attack is coming, and I need you all to be healed and ready, so prepare yourselves. Good luck to us all." He said, then stopped and looked down before beginning again. "There is also one more thing. This will be my last battle as your Kage. After this war is over, I am stepping down from my position." He looked back to his ninja. "And I will most likely be leaving the Storm Valley." He gave his ninja a smile and contiinued. "But I ask of you all, to keep heart. There are many great ninja among you who will continue the great legacy of the Storm Valley. I say again, good luck my storm ninja. May you all make it out of this alive," he said with a smile before turning away. Kinaga took a deep breath and allowed his cursed mark on his shoulder to spread over him. After a minute, the mark had covered his entire body, a dark chakra eminated from him, and his eyes were entirely black. He'd have no worries of hesitation now. He looked to Tenkuu and Shen. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:55 am

Shen looked to Tenkuu, Satomi, Takashi, and Roan with a nod. He felt explosions around the cage and cringed slightly. Damn, he thought. He looked to Kinaga as he gave his little speech. "How touching," he mumbled under his breath. Just don't screw it up this time, Shen thought as Kinaga said he was ready. He looked to Tenkuu. "Lady Tenkuu, here's what I'm going to do. While Takashi and Roan hold this cage up, I'm going to place tags around the perimeter of it. When I'm ready, I'll give the signal to them and they'll take their hands off the cage. Rather than crushing the akatsuki, the cage will explode outward, not only catching the akatsuki offguard, but also giving us time to rush them and attack." He looked to Takashi. "You're up," he said, since Roan had just held up the cage. When Takashi had placed his hand on the cage, Shen took his off and, hurrying, took out several scrolls and started writing symbols on them and, one after the other, placing them on the wall of the cage. He did the same thing again, making his way around the side of the cage and placing them every fifteen feet or so. This would take only a few minutes for him to do. After that, the akatsuki were toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Roan felt the impact of the explosion and resisted removing his hands from the cage, but he knew that he had to hold it together until Takashi switched with him. When Shen told him it was Takashi's turn he backed away and nodded. He then sighed with relief. Kinaga hadn't completely abandoned them, but the thought of him resigning was painful to accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:53 am

Tenkuu's eyes brightened as Kinaga finally decided he wanted to help. She gave Shen a sharp look as he mumbled under his breath. She then sighed and went to help with healing ninja up. It was funny how most Kunochi always knew medical jutsu.

(The war will start once I get a response from a few people who've been asking me about parts.)

(And Kinny, I compltely forgot that Rumi was your student. :} And someone has questions for you in the Question Board)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kenjiro

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Kenjiro heard the explosions go off and readied himself.He knew Shen would be going for Deidara and there was one other person he himself would attend to,Itachi.He knew Itachi would be protecting Deidara and since he interfered with his own fight with Deidara,he wanted to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage
Kira

Nickname : Fire Cat

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Kira walked over to Tenkuu,helping her as well with healing."Who do you plan on fighting against?"she asked.She'd been watching the villages fight and knew everyone was injured and would end up needing help in this fight.She had her staff on her back,which had taken much damage in this war and wasn't going to last through much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:48 pm

(Alright, let's knock 'em dead!)

Tenkuu looked at Kira and smiled. "I'm not exactly sure," she said. "I wanna keep an eye on Jaymaru," she said. Lowering her voice she continued with. "I want to make sure Kinaga can handle her without faultering, but I can't be sure, so yeah. Anyway, I think I'll go after Eve. She's a real problem." Tenkuu smiled. "Want to lend me a hand?" Standing up from the last of the injured ninja she looked everyone over to make sure and then pulled a kunai. "It's time," she said. Looking to Shen she nodded. "On your mark."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:36 am

(You got it boss!! *evil snicker*)

As Tenkuu finished healing everyone, Shen had only two seals left. As he placed the last one, he looked at the ninja of the vallies. "Everyone get ready to take the akatsuki by surprise. Many of them will be wounded, and the shock may only last a minute or so. Let's make that minute count!" He said to them, feeling a bit like a general or something. "Takashi, Roan, get ready!" Putting his hands in a sign, Shen gave a small smirk. His spikes were still in place on the cage as well, which meant the damage was definitely going to be increased. "Now!" he said, releasing the jutsu after they'd taken their hands off. In a loud crash, light flooded the area as the cage exploded outwards, shards of the cage scattering in every direction, kicking up dust as well. Shen swallowed and panted heavily. He'd used up the last bit of his chakra with that move, and there was no doubt in his mind that Deidara'd be coming after him in particular. He knew that because he still planned on attacking Deidara too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Satomi held his scythe carefully as he saw that Shen was getting ready. "One shot," he said under his breath. He then readied himself as Shen told Roan and Takashi to let the cage go. The moment the outside exploded and dusk started to arise Satomi pulled his scythe back and shot through it. He'd been given his task. Try and take down the ones who were directly infront of the cage, or atleast damage them. Cutting straight through the path Deidara, Jaymaru, Xantrex, and Itachi were on. He then landed behind them and on there side. Turning he went into a defensive position.

(thanks Jm)
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Deidara watched as the Akatsuki made their attacks on the cage, but everything turned around when the cage dropped. Deidara thought they'd try and hold out. To add on to this shocking turn around spikes came about and so did an explosion that did not belong to him. Deidara sheilded himself as dust went in all directions. Then came something very sharp that made him double over. Coughing up blood he turned to see a Death brat. That same one from the kidnapping. "Damn that kid," he said as he straightened up and caused the ground to blow up under Satomi, but the blast was weak. Deidara was running out of chakra, and the new wound was not helping. But he still had the Stealth brat to kill first. Looking through the dust he tried to spot Shen. "Where are you," Deidara asked silently.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Shen

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Not a moment after the cage'd exploded, Satomi'd ran out. Even through the dust, Shen's keen eyes spotted Deidara. He immediately ran foward, seeing that Satomi had injured Deidara. Taking advantage of this, Shen whipped out a kunai and threw it in Deidara's direction. Sure Shen didn't have any chakra left, but he had other things he could use.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Jutsumaster blocked her eyes as the dust came flying in the Akatsuki's direction. She then look up as she saw movement infront of her. Pulling a kunai she went to block the attack but what she didn't count on was for the weapon to be a scythe. Jutsu took the impact without a shruggle. She wasn't able to keep up with speed of the ninja, but she'd had her kunai ready for the attack. If she was lucky the kunai would have made contact with their attacker, if not then the hell with it. She'd been hit, so there wasn't much she could do. Her target after all was Kinaga.

(No prob. Satomi.)
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:29 pm

As the dome went up in smoke, Kinaga stayed still, his eyes searching for Jaymaru. When the smoke started to clear some, he spotted her red hair. With all the agility of 25 years in the Stealth Valley, Kinaga ran at her, aiming a punch in her stomach, his dark chakra eminating around him, just waiting to be used.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Jutsumaster was no where near prepared for the attack Kinaga had made. Doubling over she spit up blood as he punched her. He's not playing around anymore, she though uneasily. Her eyes closing slightly she dropped to her knees. Looking up she saw something she never expected to see in a fight. Kinaga's Curse Mark! Jutsumaster stood up and backed uo several feet pulling her sword out of it's sheath. I've got to be careful now, she thought. She then disappeared and reappeared behind Kinaga, letting the fire seal errupt in flames as she slashed the blade down.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Kinaga watched her shocked expression with a slight amusement. As she reappeared behind him, Kinaga quickly took his sword off his back and blocked hers, turning around quickly to face her. He only had one sword left, but that should've been more than enough to win this fight. "I remembered earlier you said you wanted me to fight back," he said, tilting his head a little. "I hope you don't regret it," he said as a small grin came over his face. "Because you're going to get your wish," he ended as he pulled his blade to the side, letting hers slip off and then aimed a kick at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:04 pm

(don't get cocky. lol.)

Jutsumaster tried to hold Kinga's blade as he clashed with her. He was stronger than before. She wouldn't be able to win against him. "I don't regret anything," she said as he sword slipped because he moved his. As he went to kick her she flipped over his leg and brought her sword upwards. I didn't want it to be like this, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin
Kinaga Unabara

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:38 am

(awww but it's fun!!)

Kinaga went to jump back as she brought her blade up, but it still caught him in the shoulder, enough to make it bleed a decent amount. But one perk (if your could call it that) of the cursed mark was that Kinaga wouldn't feel much pain until later. His cursed mark was designed specifically for fighting and for killing. But Kinaga didn't plan on letting it get so far as to where he'd kill here. Cursed mark or not, he wouldn't be able to do it. Looking at his shoulder a few seconds, Kinaga resheathed his sword and started a jutsu. He still had plenty of chakra left. And against an enemy like Jaymaru, it'd help considerably. "Lightning Style: Black Lightning Dragon!" Thunder crashed loudly in the sky and a lightning bolt hit the ground between him and Jaymaru, forming itself into a (big) full dragon, wings, tail, feet and all. The dragon roared loudly, drowning the sounds of the war. It's gaze turned to Jaymaru as it shot a stream of lightning at her (instead of fire).
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:41 am

Jutsumaster jumped back as the lightning crashed between the two of them. Her eyes slightly widden at the lightning dragon. It was huge! She knew a sword would do nothing against this creature, she had to think. She didn't have much time to consider an option because the thing was blowing lightning at her. Quickly she roled to the side and stood up. She knew what she'd have to do. Pulling a scroll she wiped blood across it. "Summoning Jutsu." She had not used this summoning for a long time. Smoke exploded from the scroll and a large bird appeared. "It is good to see you Naga," she said. Jumping on the birds back she leaned forward. "He breaths lightning so he'll have a farther range. I'm not sure about the rest, this is tthe first time I've seen this jutsu before." With that the bird took into the sky with amazing speed and swooped down onto the dragon. Jutsumaster stood up on Naga, balancing herself. "Wind Style: Swift Blades." A strong wind cut down on the dragon likes invisible blades. She knew it wasn't enough so she'd have to use mulitiple jutsus. She didn't have enough chakra for that. If push came to shove, she'd have to use the Four Blade Scroll jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Satomi hadn't noticed that Jutsumaster had hit him until he'd tried to move from Deidara's explosion when a sudden pain shot through his side. Being knocked back by the blast he londed on his back. Sitting up he held his side. He must have been hit when attacking her. It wasn't a suprise he hadn't noticed due to the amount of speed he was usuing. Picking up his scythe he stood up. The wound was deep, and if he lost anymore blood than he already was he'd probably die. He'd already pushed himself over his limit. Using the Death Scythe put an extreme amount of pressure on the body. "I can't stop just yet," he said with one eye shut. He still had a job to do, and that was to make sure Xantrex was down. He wasn't even sure if he'd hit the guy. Knowing him, he'd probably have slowed down time. Swinging his scythe over his shoulder Satomi went to find the Akatsuki. The battle between Kinaga and Jay making him shudder slightly. They were having a war of their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Micah stepped forward as the dome went down. "Snow Style: Twin Dragon Blizzard," he said as two snow dragons formed and lashed out at the surrounding Akatsuki. Then they shot into the air and formed into a large snow tornado. Cutting through the Akatsuki so they would divide up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next