Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPGetting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 pm

So Zoey hadn't been the most active Akatsuki, so what. There was plenty like her, but she didn't want to be like everybody. Confusing yes, oh well get over it. But that's besides the point, she was bored and feeling a little down. Even the milkshake she was taking sips from wasn't soothing her boredom so she left her room and sat on the couch. It was her favorite. Red with brown cushions. She'd even secretly carved her name into the foot of the couch. So if anyone tried to pull that 'Your name isn't on it' mess she'd prove them wrong. She gave a giggle and grabbed one of the pillows and held it tightly. That's when someone came in. She didn't care who it was or what they wanted. They'd get a big greeting. "Hello, hello, hello!"
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4681

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 am

Jaymaru walked into the Main Room. She'd been in the Akatsuki for half a year now and she was feeling very comfortable there. She didn't know everyone, but she was so far fitting in. Upon entering the Main Room she was greeted with three hellos from the same person. She looked to her side and her eyes brightened. "Zoey!" She said and went over to her old friend. She'd befriended Zoey back when the ninja was a Rogue. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Zoey became a bit more joyous at the sight of Jutsumaster. "I've been fine, I've found a cute boyfriend, got an assignment, and got a cool new look since the last time you saw me," she said with a purr of delight. "So tell me, just what brings you into the main roo," she said asked putting her feet on the ground and taking a long sip from her milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 am

Jaymaru couldn't help but laugh when Zoey said she had a boyfriend. But of course it was all in good nature. She walked over to the young Akatsuki and sat down. "Milkshake? Wow, where do I get one," she asked. She then smiled. "I was just hanging out in my room and decided to come in here," she said. "Nothing big."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Zoey gave a giggle. "Oh I see," she said. "Milkshake in the fridge, there's some left over, I'm sure," she said confidently. She then pointed to the other couch. "Take a seat, don't be a stranger," she said. She then took another sip and then sneezed. "Wow, I think milk just went went up my nose," she said her eyes watering. "Not cool, not cool at all."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Jaymaru got up and went to get a milkshake. Fixing it she gave a smile as Zoey told her not to be a stranger. "I swear, you used to be shy, then you became a trouble maker, and now you're so care free," she said. Jaymaru then went and sat down only to break out in laughter at Zoey's worry of milkshake in her nose. "Major brain freeze?" She asked. This was the first time in a long time that she felt comfortable in the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Daya yawned as he walked into the Main Room. His eyes half closed and his hair a bit messy. He'd just woken up from a mid-day nap. Looking to his right he saw Zoey on the couch and to his left Jutsumaster. "What are you two up to," he asked. He was still waking up so he wasn't being sarcastic like usual. Sitting down on the couch he laid his head back on a the cushions and sighed before falling into a light sleep. He wasn't sleep, just at that stage where you're awake but sleeping. Kind of like resting your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:22 pm

"How about Super Brain Freeze," she said holding her head. "And I have to switch it up a bit each time I change." Zoey turned her head. "Hello, Hello, Hello," she said, greeting Daya as he came in. She gave a giggle. "We're up to nothing as you can clearly see, just drinking milkshakes and catching brain freeze." She gave a small grunt when he dozed off. "How rude," she said. "If you're tired go take a cat nap in your room, not in here."
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Jaymaru fixed her milkshake and went to take a seat when Daya came in. She let Zoey answer for the two of them and then sat down in her own seperate chair. She never knew the Akatsuki were so laid back. They were kind of like a little village of their own that was just out to gain power. Who didn't want power like that? Jaymaru sighed and blinked when Zoey said Daya was rude for falling asleep. "I don't think he's sleep," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 am

Daya opened his eyes and peered at Zoey. "Like Jay said I'm not sleep," he said. "And call me rude and I'll show just how rude I can be," he told her. He was not about to just sit there and let some kitty smack talk to him. "So shut up and mind your own business." He told her. Daya then leaned forward. He wanted her to lash out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Zoey rolled her eyes at Jay's comment. "Well paying some attention wouldn't hurt," she said. Zoey then got up when Daya said she needed to shut up. "I'll call you rude all I want," she snapped. "Rude, rude, rude, rude!" She then turned her nose up. "And it's hard not to notice when you're drooling all over the place," she said and turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Solomon walked into the hideout taking off his boots after Daya told Zoey off then head to the kitchen.thinking to hisself the akatsuki sure do fuss alot.He then pulls out a cigarette and lights it after the gas was visible blowing himself out of the kitchen.He walks back into the kitchen and he gets the eggs,cheese,grits,bacon,pancake mix, and bread.then he started to cook the breakfast.After thed food finished he got a plate and went back into the main room to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

Saya walked into the Main Room. "Mmm, something smells good," she chirped. She then went over to where Shizuka was sitting and sat next to him. "Can I have some," she asked kindly. Her big purple eyes pleading. She then looked to the others. "Hello." She always enjoyed days like this. No assignments, no fighting, just relaxing. This was the life.
Back to top Go down
Jutsumaster
Admin
Admin
Jutsumaster

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 am

Jaymaru sighed. Those two weren't going to let up until they were finished tearing eachother apart. Sitting up she took a sit of her milkshake and then looked at Shizuka. "Hello," she greeted him. "I don't think that's a good idea, unless you want to blow us all up," she said. "Hello," she said as shesaw Saya enter. Everyone was coming in nd shd have a chance to meet the Akatsuki she hadn't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Bat walked into the room with his sword slung over his shoulder and his eyes narrowed. "Look at you, sitting around as if you've got nothing better else to do with you time," he said in a steely voice. He leaned againt the wall. "Lazy. If Deidara saw you all like this you'd be begging for your lives."

Zeo walked in after Bat and looked at the smaller Akatsuki as he stated that they were being lazy for sitting around. Zeo swallowed nervously befre speaking. "It's not harming anyone to jus take a break. I'm sure Deidara would understand." Zeo didn't normally voice his opinions on anything. He found that it could get him hurt, very badly. That's why he normally stuck to himself and acted as if nothing was happening around him when something really was going on.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Krissy looked around the room as she walked in. Seemed to be another relaxed day at the akatsuki. They didn't get them very often and since they were all about to be sent out on missions, it wasn't something Krissy minded. When Bat spoke up against it, she shrugged and plopped down on the couch. "We're all gettin sent out soon anyways, might as well enjoy our time off while we can. Besides, not all of us are being sent out on a mission to be on vacation," she retorted with a small grin aimed at Bat. This would probably end up bringing them into some kind of argument or altercation, but who cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Bat looked at her through narrow eyes. He usually got along with Krissy, but today looked like one of those days that he wouldn't. "Whatever you say Princess of Darkness," he said sarcastically before sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He looked around at the small grou of Akatsuki. He wondered where his partner and Halo were at.
Back to top Go down
Deita
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deita

Character Age : 6
Male
Number of posts : 233

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Deita came into the main room after he heard some arguing. He looked around at all the akatsuki gathered. Was there some meeting that he was unaware of? It didn't seem so, because Deidara wasn't in the room, and neither was Itachi. Deciding that this was just a day off for a lot of the akatsuki, Deita went into the kitchen and grabbed out a soda. He went over to one of the many couches and sat down, looking around at all the people. He still wasn't very comfortable with all the people, but he was slowly getting better with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Shizuka looked at jaymaru then at saya"there is some more food in there" he said pointing to the kitchen.Shizuka then looked at everyone else.Solomon then walked to the window putting his head on the it.it was cold meaning that it was about to ran as it started to ran shizuka walked outside putting a metal rod in the ground as he saw lightning not to far from the hideout.he then went back inside with the door open as he lit a cigarette
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Deidara came in and looked around at the Akatsuki around the Main Room and kitchen. "Looky here, a nonorganized vacation day within the Akatsuki without my consent." He looked at each Akatsuki. "Do you think we have time for games?" He asked. Deidara didn't look the slightest bit of amused at this scene. "So, who started this little party in the first place? I want to give them a few words of praise."
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Krissy rolled her eyes at Bat's new nickname for her. Well, it wasn't really new, he'd called her it before. Krissy looked at Deidara as he came in and almost shrunk in her seat. "Oh crap," she said, then chuckled a little. She didn't know who started it, but whoever it was, they were in for it. But of course, she was one of the people involved in this so called nonorganized vacation. She wasn't really worried though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Zoey didn't have time for Daya and his crap. She wanted to just enjoy everyone's company. As the others started to come in she greeted each one with a big, "Hello. Hello. Hello!" Then came Deidara and her Hello was cut off on the first one. "Er." She shrunk into her seat. "It...it was me who started this," she said in a tiny voice. Zoey knew she was in some deep crap. All she wanted to do was get back into the mix and now it looked like she'd be dead before she got the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Solomon looked at zoey as she shrunk in her seat"I started it she just didn't want to see the new guy get killed so yeah i started it"Solomon saying as he stood up walking to deidara to get what was coming.speaking to zoey in his mind he told her to say he did this vacation he was the only person who could speak telepathicly.Solomon did want the older akatsuki to learn the rules again so he would be the practice dummy for today.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 am

Deidara looked at Zoey. He went to speak when Shizuka(or is your name Solomon?) decided he would step in and speak. "Shut up rookie," he said. Deidara didn't like liars, that's how people ended up dead. And this guy here was less than two seconds from it. Looking back to Zoey he shook his head. "Akatsuki, what should her punishment be. I'll take anything, you decision won't affect your status, and I won't punish you for anything you say." He told the group.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Krystalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:47 am

Krissy couldn't help but give a small chuckle when Deidara told the rookie to shutup. She was about to tell him herself if Deidara hadn't. When Deidara asked what her punishment should be, she looked around at the other akatsuki before deciding she'd be the one to break the wall of silence. All the other akatsuki would probably just sit there silently and spinelessly if no one else spoke up. Krissy stayed seated on the couch as she spoke. Even though she was third in command, she didn't do all that formality 'stand up when speaking' crap. "I'm not too sure that this deserves punishment," she said. "After all, we're all being sent out on missions in a few days anyways, what's a small vacation beforehand gonna hurt?" she said. She wasn't trying to be bold, and for once, she wasn't trying to be a smart-ass. She'd had a lesson from Deidara before, and she promised herself, she'd never do anything to let it happen again. Then again, she took a moment to rethink her decision. If all the akatsuki were all laid back and lazy before missions, they'd go in like that. She could definitely see where Deidara was coming from on this one, when she thought about it. Krissy sighed. She was getting soft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?   Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Back into the Groove...Who uses that word anymore?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next