Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Secret Meeting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Secret Meeting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingSecret Meeting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSSecret Meeting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Secret Meeting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSecret Meeting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Secret Meeting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Secret Meeting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Secret Meeting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DaySecret Meeting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSecret Meeting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Secret Meeting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Secret Meeting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Secret Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesSecret Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSecret Meeting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Secret Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 pm

(sorry this took so long)

Kadaj had recieved a letter from Sabin asking him to meet him at the resteraunt. It was risky and he'd probably get a lesson for it, but he had to check on his little brother. Sabin hadn't even told him what was the problem. He just said come. Opening the door to the restaurant he took a seat and waited without saying anything. He was dressed in a black outfit instead of his Akatsuki jacket. He didn't want to raise any alarms, though most people knew the Akatsuki when they saw one. Kadaj leaned back in his chair. He wouldn't order anything, he wasn't exactly hungry.
Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Sabin walked into the restuarant very quickly and looked for KJ. When he saw his older brother's hair he went over and sat across from him. "Kadaj, I'm glad you came. I need your help. I may be in alot of trouble," he said. "And I need your help." He knew Kadaj was probably wondering what he could do to help, but he could atleast try. For the first time Asher would be of no help to him.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Kadaj looked at his younger brother. They sure had grown. "What kind of trouble," he asked. "And why ask me, there's a limited amount of things I can do while in the Akatsuki," he said. Kadaj sighed. He was going to get in a hell of alot of trouble for this. Deidara had eyes everywhere. Kadaj did not want a beating, but this was for his brother.
Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Sabin sighed. "Then leave," he said sarcasticly. He was never a jerk to Kadaj, but he was really upset and he instantly felt guilty. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He looked around and then back to his older brother. "I've gotten myself into some mess. A few years back. About three or four years ago I..." Sabin did not want to say this. "I fell for this girl and I recently found out that her kid may just be mine," he said lowly and quickly. Sabin looked at Kadaj with pleading eyes. "I don't know if it's really mine, but I don't want to leave them alone either." He said. "Help me, please. Make a visit to him and see how he'd feel about meeting his dad." Sabin pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Kadaj sighed as Sabin spoke. "I say leave the kid, don't get too deep into this and then learn that it's not yours," Kadaj said. "But if you're really serious then I'll go talk to him." He said. "What's his name?" He asked. Kadaj looked extremly aggitated by doing this. Like Sabin his patience was wearing away. Maybe it was because he had no idea who was watching and who was not. He was praying that Deidara fell in the not watching catagory.
Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:19 am

Sabin looked eagerly at his brother as he agreed. "Thank you Kadaj, if there is anything I can do for you, just ask, you know where to find me." He then looked around and leaned forward and in a very tiny whisper he said, "His name is Kymir." Sabin then sat back and slipped a photo across the table. "Try and get back to me as soon as possible, as you can see, I'm very anxious."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Kadaj

Male

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

Kadaj took up the photo and looked at it. "Okay, I'll see what I can do." Kadaj stood up and pushed his chair in. "See you later little brother." Kadaj gave a wave and started for the door. He was dead, this was suicide, but what could possibly go wrong? He gave a sigh. "He's lucky I like him, unlike that other one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting   Secret Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1