Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
That Offer (Mikey) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThat Offer (Mikey) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThat Offer (Mikey) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThat Offer (Mikey) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.That Offer (Mikey) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!That Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThat Offer (Mikey) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThat Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)That Offer (Mikey) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)That Offer (Mikey) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThat Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThat Offer (Mikey) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

That Offer (Mikey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Ryo had traveled the rogue forest for the past week until he'd found a safe place to keep Zane during the day time. It was deep in the forest located underground in a secret cave that lead off into a cavern where a large open space big enough for the dragon lay. And near the back was a stream that lead from the surface and down into the cavern after the rains. It was the perfect spot because in the water were fish and no one would ever know the cave was there, only Ryo and Zane. Ryo had taken care to make sure the dragon was settled in, he'd check on him constantly and listen for him in the sky. But now he had to find Mikey, the rogue he'd met and give her the answer to her offer. Walking through the forest he searched for her. It didn't take long for him to encounter a group of rogues. Saying excuse me have you seen Mikey wouldn't run over well, that he was sure of so he took a different approach. He back tracked and came along the other side, jumping into a tree before arriving near them. "Hey you lot, I'm looking for someone," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 pm

One of the rogues looked at Ryo. It was an older one, and didn't look all that friendly at first glance. "Yeah, so what?" Luckily, that particular group was already in on Mikey's plan and she'd been with them. Pushing lightly past a few of the other rogues, Mikey walked up next to the rogue talking to Ryo. "Who is it Chain?" she said as she walked up, before seeing Ryo. When she saw him, however, she grinned. "Ah, Ryo, nice to see you." She looked back to the rogues. "Back to what you were doing. The leaders of this group know what to do, you have any questions, ask them. I however, have a meeting," she said with an amused grin, while a few of the other rogues laughed at her formality, which had obviously been a joke. She looked to Ryo and walked up to him. "Let's walk, huh?" she said as she started past him into the forest, not waiting for him to come next to her.
Back to top Go down

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Ryo didn't say anything to guy because Mikey had come up. It was his lucky day afterall. Jumping down from the tree he landed next to her and began to walk next to her as she said that they should take a walk. "I thought about your offer," he said once they were out of earshot. "I'll join you." He'd thought carefully over it. He had a feeling that Mikey had a plan, and even though he wasn't sure of it, he was hoping it'd keep the Sky Ninja off his back for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Mikey looked at him as he said he'd thought about her offer. She gave a grin as he said that he'd join. "That's good to hear," she said before looking in front of her as she walked. "Now, the other day when I asked you how much training you had, you didn't give me a decent answer." She stopped and turned to look at him. "Just what kind of skills do you have?" she asked. She needed to know if he should be in the front helping with fighting, or in the field trying to recruit.
Back to top Go down

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Ryo walked until she stopped and turned around. As she explained that she wanted to know what kind of skills he had Ryo took a moment to consider what he was about to say. "My training experience would put me in the rank of a Chuunin," he said. There wasn't much he could tell her. Sky Ninja didn't use jutsu unless it was to heal their fellow ninja. The were skilled in weapons and hand to hand combat as well as flying.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Mikey smiled at Ryo as he said he had the fighting experience of a chuunin. He'd probably be better at recruiting than anything. "Can you be persuasive if the time called for it?" she asked, turning and starting to walk again. She didn't like being in one spot too long, and aside from that, she had to get to another group of rogues stationed in the west. This was good. She was gathering her forces quietly. At this rate, she'd be able to surprise attack the rogue clan and take over within the month. She almost had all the forces she needed.
Back to top Go down

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Ryo wasn't sure about this anymore. Whatever Mikey was planning seemed a be, well, he couldn't think of the word, but he didn't like it. He wanted to join to stay out of trouble, not get into it. "I can be persuasive," he said. He then followed her. He wanted to know why she was asking these types of things. It sounded as if she was recruiting, and the group he just saw looked as if they were capable of fighting. "Are you planning war?" He immediately wished he hadn't asked. What if she didn't trust him. He'd be back in the same position as before.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Mikey only nodded when he said he could be persuasive. "Good," she said. When he asked if she was planning war, she looked at him out of the corner of her eye. Perhaps she wasn't being as quiet about this as she thought. "It's not war I'm planning," she told him. "There's going to be a simple change in power that will make all the rogues better off," she said. She didn't know where this guy had come from, but that was all he needed to know. The Rogue Clan would no longer be in control of this forest when she was done with her plans.
Back to top Go down

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Ryo put his hands behind his back. "Okay," was all he would say on that matter. He didn't want to go getting too deep into matter that didn't concern him. That was most likely a Death Wish. He gave a small sigh. "Can you tell me a bit about this forest and the people in it. Such as who and what areas I should avoid, if you don't mind that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That Offer (Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Offer (Mikey)   That Offer (Mikey) Empty

Back to top Go down

That Offer (Mikey)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1