Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Hello Mikey NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Hello Mikey EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingHello Mikey EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSHello Mikey EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Hello Mikey EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilHello Mikey EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Hello Mikey EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Hello Mikey EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Hello Mikey EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayHello Mikey EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderHello Mikey EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Hello Mikey EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Hello Mikey EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Hello Mikey EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesHello Mikey EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPHello Mikey EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Hello Mikey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Deidara didn't take up a disguise as he usually would because he'd heard that a certain little girl had lost her memory. Rumors could be so helpful at times. Pushing past branches and other things he tracked down his favorite little rogue. It didn't take long to find her. After beating the information out of a few rogues he found her location. "Hello Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Character Age : 24
Female
Number of posts : 429

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Mikey was talking to another group of rogue leaders so that they could plan their positions. When a few of the other rogues fell silent and their gaze fell off of her, she looked to see where their minds had wandered off to. It turned out that someone who didn't quite fit the rogue profile had come up to them. When he addressed her, Mikey walked up to him with her arms crossed. "And who're you? Unless you have something important to talk to me about, beat it. I'm busy," she said to the man. She didn't remember Deidara at all, and a few of the other rogues gave small gasps at her boldness. At the moment, Mikey wasn't exactly scared of the man who used to terrify her only years before.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 pm

"I liked you better when you coward before me," Deidara said with a sigh. "Anyway, I'm Deidara, Leader of the Akatsuki and I plan on ruling over all the Nations, blah, blah, blah. You get the point. Rumor has it that you are creating an army, to take over the forest. Is it true, because if it is, I'd like to make you an offer."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Mikey raised an eyebrow at his first comment. She couldn't help but smirk at this Deidara character's informalness at his second statement. Mikey's arms remained crossed as the guy said that there was a rumor going around that she was trying to take over the forest. "That might be true, depending on what kind of offer you're talkin about," she said with the same smirk. She didn't remember this guy, but his first statement had told her they'd met before.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Deidara liked to bargain with people. It was a specialty of his. Make deals and offers that he most of the time kept unless someone double crossed him. That's when he'd bring down the wrath of the Akatsuki on them. "I make deals based upon the facts. In other words, just what are you planning?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Mikey just looked at Deidara for a few moments as he said he made deals based on facts. Mikey looked over her shoulder at the rogues behind her, one of them giving her a small nod, obviously from a bit of fear. Mikey looked back to Deidara with a shrug. "Let's take a walk," she said, starting off into the forest. She stopped and looked back at the rogue who'd nodded to her. "Finish things up here, I'll be back in a while to check on progress," she said, then started off again. "Just as the rumors say. I'm going to organize groups of rogues in different sections of the forest and take it over. I plan on breaking ties with the vallies after I've done that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

"In that case then why not allaince with the Akatsuki. We have no ties with the vallies. What I have to offer you is power. The best of my Akatsuki," he told her. "I have 14 Akatsuki at your disposal and hundreds of pawns." Deidara's favorite thing to do next to blowing stuff up was negotiating. "Just tell me what you need and I'll get it to you before the day is over."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 am

Mikey looked at Deidara as he said that she should ally herself with the akatsuki. She'd heard of 'em from the other rogues. A ruthless bunch. Just the kind she needed on her side. She stopped walking and turned to him as he named off what he could offer her. Her gaze was almost suspicious. "And what about you? What do you gain from this little deal, should I decide to accept," she asked him inquisitively. She wanted to know what was in it for him. To make sure that he didn't plan on betraying her as soon as she had the forest in her grasp. What was his plan?
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Deidara gave a light chuckle. "What do I gain from this deal? Isn't it obvious Mikey. I gain you as an alley and the villages have one less person to call on when the time comes." He explained. "You see Mikey, I don't really like the villages, so I plan on taking them down one by one. The Death is already in my grasp and soon the Magma will be too." Deidara looked at her. "I'm a man of business, as long as you don't double cross me."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

(Hmmm, just curious, does this meeting happen before the burning down the the rogue forest?)

Mikey looked at Deidara as he explained. She didn't exactly like the villages either and if he was going to bring them down, she was all for it. When he said that as long as she didn't double cross him, a small grin came over her face. "I don't plan on double crossing you, but should you double cross me after I help you with your plans....well, let's just say I have plenty of rogues who wouldn't mind taking out the akatsuki at my order," she told him. She held out her hand. "Deidara, you got yourself a deal," she told him with a smirk. She knew all she needed to know about this man. Mikey was no traitor when she made alliances. This man had better hope that he didn't double-cross her though.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 pm

(after, you know the plan)

"I do no one wrong when in agreement with them," he said. He'd even left those mangy death villagers alone when Satomi surrendered. Deidara was a man of his world. He held a sly smile as she said he had a deal. "Good, I've got a little plan to bring you fame ahead of time." He said. "I will send four of my ninja to set fire to the forest, it's happened once before, last time Luko was the hero, this time it'll be your turn." He looked around the forest deciding who would be best to fight here.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

(Yeps. And poor Zoey, doomed to fail before she even left the hideout)

She nodded when he said that he didn't do anyone wrong when he made agreements with them. "That's good to know," she said. "I'm listening," she said as he told her he had a little plan to bring her fame ahead of time. She smiled at his plan. "Sounds good to me," she said with a small grin. Luko, the leader of the rogue forest. She'd have to make sure to send someone to take care of him so he didn't end up saving the forest again this time. Everyone would think that he'd abandoned his home, and that Mikey was the one to save it. "I'll have someone take care of Luko before they come," she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

(Oh well, her problem not mine. XD)

"Since that is settled I'll have to take my departure. I've got a few Akatsuki to take care of. I'll keep in touch." Deidara briefly explained. He waved goodbye and then started off. "Send for me if you need anything. I'm sure we'll meet again real soon." Deidara then continued off until he was gone. He had much to organize. A bit too much for his liking, but it was all going to pay off in the end.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Rogue
Rogue
Mikey

Female

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

(LMFAO!)

Mikey nodded as he said that since it was all settled now, he was going to leave. "I'll be sure to do so. And I'm looking forward to it," she said with a smirk as he said to call if she needed anything, and that they'd be seeing each other again soon. She then turned as he walked off with a small grin crossing her face. Things were going good. Real, real good.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Mikey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mikey   Hello Mikey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mikey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1