Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPMidnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 pm

It was pitch black outside as Zeo stood next to the lake. He'd been one of the few not to be assigned to village so he'd taken advantage of the freedom and came to the lake where he could enjoy water, for it was not only his element, but something that reminded him of life. Zeo had also taken enough time to plan this night because no one would be out here, not when there was no light to guide them. Taking a quick glance around he lifted his arms and moved them slowly to the side until the water in the lake began to rise. Zeo was able to manipulate water and had once found a hobby in entertaing children with it. It'd given him reason to live. Forming the water into a shark he let it fall back into the water and then rise up once more as a wave that shifted into a pack of lions, chasing prey. He'd become so caught up in his work that he was unaware of the person approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Ziade had decided to go again to the lake, but not to dance this time. Since there was no moon out, there wasn't much she could do with her dance. Sure she could manipulate the moon using genjutsu, but it most certainly would not be the same as having the real moon above. As she walked, Artemis trailed behind her, pouncing around playfully. As Ziade approached the lake, she saw someone moving the water into different forms. She stopped a bit away and watched for a moment before going closer. "That's quite the technique you have there," she said, without a smile, but somehow seeming to be harmless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Zeo turned around quickly, the water splashing back into the lake since his concentration had been broken. Looking at the woman he was became cautious. "Thank you," he said. He didn't know who this womnan was. If she was a threat he would not hesitate to protect himself, but she looked calm enough. "I'm Zeo," he said. He didn't expect anyone to be out this late, especially not a woman.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm

(SEXIST)

Ziade watched with slight amusement as she caught him by surprise. He would be such easy prey. But contrary to popular belief, she didn't like killing without reason. She knew nothing of this person and his motives. As he stated his name, a small, graceful smile crossed Ziade's face. "Ziade," she said simply. "Why would you be out here so late? Are you simply practicing your technique?" she asked. Or is there something more to it? she added silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 am

(lol)

Zeo didn't think his water manipulation was a technique because he didn't need jutsu in order to use it. "No," he said. "It's a hobby for me," he told her. Zeo didn't mind telling people that he liked to manipulate water because it gave him something to do and one day he planned on going to the ocean. That was what he wanted to do as a child, but he never got to it because of some of the drama in his childhood. "And I'm out late because there's less people and I'm less likely to lose my concentration." He looked at her, his purple eyes sad as always. "Why are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:09 pm

The same polite smile stayed on her face after he told her that he came this late because there were hardly any people to break his concentration. "Well then I apologize for making you lose your concentration," she said with the same polite smile and tone. She was one of those people who prided herself on being graceful and never giving away any hint of her real emotions. But to Ziade...this man seemed to be a bit, well, sad. She blinked out of her thoughts as Zeo asked her why she'd been here. She merely shrugged. She really didn't know what she was doing out here. "It's a nice night for a walk. And I needed to get away from all the crowds." Artemis looked up at Ziade, and then pranced it's way over to Zeo, sitting down in front of him. Ziade looked at the tiny creature. It was so lively and careless, despite what it'd been through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Zeo looked at her as she said she had to get away from the crowds. It was a good alibi. "I can understand," he said. He then bent down and petted the fox as it came over to him. He had a fox, it's name was Kole, named after his older brother which he hadn't seen in a while, but he the slightest feeling he was still in the world. Where, was a mystery. He looked at Ziade. "What's it's name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Ziade looked at the guy as he said that he could understand that. Could he really? Well, she supposed everyone had to get away from people at one point or another. She only watched as he bent down to pet the fox. "His name is Artemis," she said plainly. She'd named him after the greek goddess of the moon, since his coat was bright enough to look like the moon's surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Zeo looked at the fox. "Artemis," he said quietly. He then petted the fox once more and rose to his feet. Zeo then turned to the water and stared into it for a moment. "What village do you come from," he asked. The way she dressed he couldn't point it out. Maybe she was from one of the minor villages, whichever one it was, he knew better than to associate with them.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Ziade watched him rise, and as he did, Artemis ran back to Ziade. He jumped up and put his two front paws on her lag, telling her that he wanted to be picked up. She gave a soft smile and picked the fox up, petting it's head softly. She looked back to Zeo as he asked what village she was from. "I'm from no village. I travel with a group of four others, and am allied with no villages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Zeo looked at her after a moments pause. "You're of the Infamous Five. They're the only people I know have no alliance with the villages," he said. He'd never dreamed of meeting a member of the group. It was actually an honor. "I'm honored to have met someone of your stature," he said. He then turned back to the water and lifted it until he had a medium sized bubble of water infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Ziade nodded as Zeo said that she was of the Infamous Five and gave a small smile. "That is correct." She blinked as he said that he was honored. She wondered if he knew what part she played in the Infamous Five. "I don't get that very often," she said with a small laugh. Most people thought she was simply a cold-hearted demon who just ran the Five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Zeo turned and faced her and so did the water move with him. He put his hands on the bubble. "Just how notorious do you plan on becoming?" He asked. "Do you want to become a legend?" He asked. Or do you want to exceed the Akatsuki. He didn't want to say it aloud because it might bring up questions.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Ziade looked at him as he asked how notorious she planned on becoming, then have a laugh as he asked if she wanted to be a legend. "I don't think that someone like me could become a legend. And I'm not trying to become notorious. I'm just trying to survive," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Zeo only smiled. "With a name like infamous you should be looking for something more ambitious," he said. Zeo then shrugged. "That's just my opinion," he said and then turned the bubble and pulled it apart until it exploded into a million drops of water that didn't fall to the ground. "What of your group, what do they plan on achieving?"
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Ziade looked at him as he said that she should be looking for something more ambitious. She merely shrugged when he asked what her group planned on achieving. "I'm not too sure of their goals. I suppose I should be more aware," she said simply. "I just haven't had the chance to get to know them outside of fighting," she said. Ziade looked at the water bubble as it burst with a small look of fascination. "May I inquire as to how you do that? It doesn't seem as if you use jutsu," she said, her eyes on the floating droplets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm

"No reason to not trust them," he said. "Everyone has their own reasons for doing something." Zeo then looked at her. "You're right, it's not jutsu. It's sheer manipulation," he said. The explanation was more complex than that, but he didn't think she was that interested in knowing so he left it alone.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

(Where is this thread going...?)

Ziade only looked down at the fox in her arms as he said that there was no reason not to trust them. He was right of course, but despite that, Ziade trusted no one. Artemis was fast asleep in her arms. he creature didn't know how to stay awake through the day, that was for sure. When he said that it was sheer manipulation, she looked at him. "Is that so?" she asked. "That's quite interesting. In all my travels, I've never met someone who could do that," she said, looking almost curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:32 pm

(i have no idea, let me see if I can get it to go somewhere)

Zeo shrugged and then turned. The water droplets forming into what looked like dangerously sharp darts. He looked at Ziade. His purple eyes careful as he looked in her direction. Slowly the newly formed water darts turned, facing her and then shot right past her. Into the bushes they went and made no sound as it hit it's target. That target was not Ziade, but someone who'd snuck up on them. One that wasn't as stealthly as they believed they were.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

(lol, kk then.....)

Ziade didn't move, but watched as the droplets turned to darts. She didn't move as they shot towards her either. She'd heard the person behind them. She turned and looked to see the person sitting in the trees without a scratch on them. He had a grin on his face that told the two that he wasn't at all a serious person, but just looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Zeo looked up at the guy as he sat in the tree with a grin. Zeo had failed to hit him. He wasn't exactly great at hitting targets he couldn't see. Looking at Ziade he was pretty impressed that she hadn't even flinched as the darts passed by her. He then faced the guy in the tree. Why was he here and what did he want was the only questions passing through his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Ziade's gaze didn't leave the man as he sat there with a grin. She knew him....but from where? She put the fox down and it immediately woke up and looked around. She turned her back on Zeo and faced their new visitor.

"Well well, look who I found! Hello there little Lioness," he said with a grin. "Have you found more prey for yourself? For shame, I would've thought you'd pick harder prey than a guy who does nothing but play with water," he said with the same grin before jumping off the tree. He walked over, keeping safe distance away from the two of them. He looked at Zeo. "You need target practice," he said with the same grin. "And you should watch who you strike up conversation with. This little Lioness here has a habit of making people disappear without a trace," he said, looking at Ziade as she glared at him. He remembered she hated to be called a Lioness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Zeo looked at the guy when he called Ziade a Lioness. So they knew one another. The only thing was that this guy was telling him that Ziade was probably going to kill him. Zeo stepped back and looked at Ziade. He didn't doubt she'd kill him if needed, but not for the reason of just killing. The water behind Zeo stirred slightly. Water manipulation was his specialty, water type jutsu was more than just his specialty. It was apart of him, it was his element.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Of course she remembered him now. She grew up with this twit when she was being trained as a warrior. She gave an irritated sigh. "What do you want Tamaki?" she asked in irritation. "I thought I made it clear I didn't want you around me." Not that she had anything against the guy, beside him being cocky as hell and hitting on her every chance he got, but this guy knew about her past, and she didn't like that.

Tamaki grinned at Ziade as she asked what he wanted. He walked over to her and put his arm around her with a grin. "Oh come on, I can't just say hi? How bout we catch up a little, eh? I haven't seen you in what....8 years?" He noticed that Ziade had closed her eyes angrily. The next thing he knew, she had his arm twisted painfully behind his back. Tamaki twisted around and out of her grasp witht he same grin. "Testy." He looked at Zeo. "See? Short-tempered, ain't she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:28 pm

(where's the fox)

Zeo wasn't going to stand for this guy's interruption. As a matter of fact the guy was down right annoying. As Ziade twisted his arm Zeo didn't say anything. He just sat back and watched quietly. A little reuion never bothered him before. Putting his hands behind his back he ignored Tamaki and his comment on Ziade being short-tempered. Anyone would be with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)   Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Waterfall (Zeo's Side)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next