Ninja Legend: Shattered Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 years have passed since the Third Great War. The Akatsuki have fallen, a wave of peace has washed over the villages, but all good things must come to an end. A stranger enters the Kage's Temple with strange messages: Peace is temporary. War is forever.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present
The Midnight Meeting NINJALEGEND

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» Manson Academy -An Asylum for the Supernatural and Gifted-The Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 pm by Kinaga Unabara

» still waitingThe Midnight Meeting EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSThe Midnight Meeting EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts The Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilThe Midnight Meeting EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.The Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!The Midnight Meeting EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayThe Midnight Meeting EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderThe Midnight Meeting EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)The Midnight Meeting EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. The Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesThe Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPThe Midnight Meeting EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

General Information
The Year: 2034

The Month
August

The Season
Fall

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 0

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 2

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir
Member Count: 1

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain

Others

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

The Midnight Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

The Midnight Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Ziade stood at the entrance of the Unknown in a dark blue kimono. It was a couple minutes to midnight, and she was there to meet a certain someone. She'd told Akira before hand not to follow her or go looking for her, because she had something she needed to take care of. And she'd told the rest of the Infamous Five the same. Ziade looked around before taking out a small silver pocket watch and looking at it. He should've been there by now. Ziade knew this was a risky move to come alone, but she was confident that the person she was to meet with would come alone also.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 am

Deidara arrived with no one accompanying him. This place was the perfect spot for meeting and no one was likely to suspect them because no one ever came to the Unknown at night. As he spotted Ziade he didn't pick up his speed nor did he slow it down. He came up to her as casually as one would allow. "You are Ziade I suppose," he said. He didn't even looked threatened or cautious. If this was a 'trap' he'd be more than happy to blow up the entire area and move on with his life.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 am

Ziade watched as who she guessed to be Deidara walk up to her, without moving from her spot. She nodded as he said that he supposed she was Ziade. "And I'm assuming you're Deidara," she said. She held the same air that Deidara was giving off. Calm and casual. Although this meeting was anything but casual.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 pm

"Not that we've gotten the introduction out of the way, tell me what you know about the current Kage. I know he's just a temporary Kage, but i want to know how he works." Deidara said getting straight to the point. "In exchange, I'll provide you with anything you want to know, under reasonable circumstances," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Ziade nodded as he asked about the current kage. "He's not very well informed. He seems to be a kind-hearted fool, just like the last kage," she said. She held nothing against the last kage, but she knew how kind-hearted he was, and look where that had gotten him. "He's very obedient towards his superiors, and doesn't seem to know what he's doing," she said simply. For now she didn't want information. She wanted her group safe.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Deidara took this information in and thought about it for a second. "Well if that's the case then this should be easy. I would have attacked sooner had I know that," he said a little displeased at himself for missing such an obvious fact. "Oh well, my plans are already set." He said and looked towards the entrance of the Unknown. "Ziade, I've mentioned this before, but two of my Akatsuki are in the Storm as we speak. They shouldn't cause any trouble to your group nor the Storm. If anything they're on vacation there."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 pm

"I'm quite glad you didn't, or we might've had a problem," she said with a small smile when he said that if he'd known he would have attacked sooner. She nodded as he reminded her of the two akatsuki in the village. "Yes, I've already had another little meet-up with Bat," she said. "And I take it that aside from their little vacation, they're there to collect information as well, am I correct?" She wasn't blind, she knew what was going on. "It's understandable that you aren't able to trust me yet," she said. He probably knew about her past as an assassin, and putting that in its place, she knew why he might doubt the information she'd provided. "But I hope in time, you will find that I am not against you," she said with the same small smile. She was keeping a dignified front as she always did, it was just how she was.
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

"Don't be naive Ziade. Trust is the last thing on my mind, because if I even think you're going to doublecross me I'll have my Akatsuki tear the Storm and your little group down. Just as we did the Death." Deidara told her. "And as for collecting information, that is of no concern to you. My Akatsuki shouldn't harm a hair on any of those villagers head, I suggest you follow up with the same."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Ziade scoffed a little as Deidara told her not to be naive. "Naivety is not a quality I possess," she said simply. She refrained herself from saying that the Infamous Five could probably take down any akatsuki he could send her way. She gave a sly smile as he told her that the part of collecting information was not her business. "I understand," she said when he mentioned that his akatsuki weren't to harm any of the Storm citizens. "As long as they keep a very low profile, we shouldn't have any problems. You do understand that, should they be discovered, my team will have to attack them. As far as the Vallies know, the Infamous Five doesn't meddle in the affairs of the akatsuki. The rest of my team knows nothing of this as well."
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Deidara

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Deidara gave little acknowledgement of her as she spoke. "If that's what you say I'll take your word for it," he said. "I'd stay longer and chat throughout the night but I have plans that needed to be planned out. None of which you should be concerned with," he said. "For the Storm is of little importance to me at the moment. My sole purpose is to humiliate those in high power. Such as the Death, Stealth, and Magma," he said. "Everyone else is free of too much disturbances from my group."
Back to top Go down
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement
Ziade

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Ziade nodded as Deidara said that he had to go. "Good luck with your plans," she said without much concern. She didn't really care, just as long as her group was left alone. "I will continue to keep my group unaware of this, but whether or not you choose to let the akatsuki know of the Infamous Five's involvement is something I don't care much about," she said plainly. "Take care now," she said with a small bow before turning and starting off. She hoped that she could keep her involvement with the akatsuki a secret, otherwise, her group would be out of work, perhaps permanently. And that was not something she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Meeting   The Midnight Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1